PDA

View Full Version : My band...

The Clerk
05-24-2004, 05:52 PM
well.. awhile back, i doubt anyone remebers, but i posted lyrics of a new song i wrote and you guys wanted to hear my band.... so here:

http://www.purevolume.com/ShopliftersUnite

Only two songs... and "Billion Plat" is meant towards EQ, lol.

They suck 'cause we haven't put any of our new songs on there yet. These are from a few years ago... tell me what ya think

JameO
05-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Not quite my cup of coffee but who knows how the new ones sound.

raphael_is_cool
05-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Billion Plat(inum?) is alright, sort of pleasingly simple

As for the second song, it sounds like the singer is holding his nose while singing. But I remember when we used to be like that in my band. I like the guitar sound though. little riff is cool

Very pop-ish, nice and catchy

EZweasel
05-24-2004, 06:36 PM
i dont realy like it at all, but some might...i dont know. im more into blues

jeff the cheff
05-24-2004, 07:16 PM
I just think the singer needs to work a little bit on his voice, not saying its bad though. Besides that its all good. How long have you been playing in this band...and what do you play?

Voltron
05-24-2004, 07:21 PM
I noticed you don't have Trent Reznor in your band...therefore it is absolute sh*t. Take my word for it, I'm always right. Another thing, I don't like the way meatballs are made, it reminds me of how I lack genitals. It is my dream to sleep with Trent Reznor. Did I mention that I tried to sue a cartoon character? In closing, everyone's stupid and I am great.

Well I thought it was A-OK.

jeff the cheff
05-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Good to see Rez's response. :lol:

damnhooligan
05-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Damn near gave me a heart attack when I saw that, Voltron. "WHAT? He's back!?"

I like the Billion Plat song, by the way. Quite a well done parody.

The Clerk
05-24-2004, 08:24 PM
I just think the singer needs to work a little bit on his voice, not saying its bad though. Besides that its all good. How long have you been playing in this band...and what do you play?

I play the drums and i write all the songs...