PDA

View Full Version : Time to Encourage One Another Thread

MGMae
05-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Hi all!
This isn't like the post something about the person above you thread in the games section, but rather a place for you to express your appreciation for other posters. It's also not meant to be an elitist, exclusive nod to friends - just, if there's a person who you thinks makes a big difference to the 'drome, here's the place to let them know!
So in other words, if you can't say anything nice, am-scray. No bashing here.
(And forgive me if this turns into an instant lockable thread :lol:)

And that's all there is to it, you get the general idea.

Righty - even though I'm still new and barely know people, I will kick the thread off

Jo Dawn - you're incredibly sweet and welcoming, a great assest to these boards. I mean, who *doesn't* get along with you instantly?

Kali - your work is fabulous and I love what I've seen so far, I can't wait to see more.

Michaelangelo|DAH - the maker of the oh so wonderful screencaps that lured me to this forum in the first place, thank you for always taking the time out to make caps; they rock bananas.

Brinatello - very knowledgable about your fandom, wowee!

And thank you to the admins for having these forums in the first place! :D

Sorry I couldn't do more, but I'm still way too much of a newb.
Alrighty people who have been here forever and a day - get to appreciatin'! :lol:

05-24-2004, 10:34 PM
I'd like to appreciate some people, people who REALLY stand out.

Voltron - For being a great real life friend, and an all-out funny guy.

Michaelangelo - For being my PA conversations guy. He's also from Canada. That's pretty sweet in itself.

Grunger Kittie - For starting up the Sailor Moon thread in the old GD. Now we have something to always talk about. :)

Jo Dawn - For being a straight up friendly and generous person. *high fives*

And lastly...

Krang - For being the best Admin ever, EVER. I'm so glad you gave this place another chance.

raphael_is_cool
05-25-2004, 03:36 AM
I appreciate Jo Dawn because she's nice and Krang because he made this place

To the rest of you round here I'm invisible

What who said that?

Caster_Troy
05-25-2004, 08:39 AM
GK - for being an all around cool guy, who has the best taste in music and plays a killer guitar. For helping me find fonts, and spending 6 hours at a time chatting on yahoo or MSN about nothing.

Sean (Leo) - even though he's not around right now. For being honest, perverted, brash, foul mouthed, and still managing to have a touch of class and be very well spoken.

JameO
05-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Michaelangelo - For being the koolest kat in the kave.

Voltron - For being such a genius.

Jo Dawn - For being so kind to everyone and just an all round good person and moderator.

ThirdMarioBro - For being such a biased person and making me laugh at everything you said.

Matthew - For being such a badass.

Ai Takahashi - For those fun fueds in the randomness thread and all those PA Tech chats. You one crazy kid.

Leo/GK - For being NWO Tech and allowing me and Mikey bring you down!

Thank you all!

damnhooligan
05-25-2004, 12:39 PM
I'd like to thank...

Krang: For patience that no Saint could ever dare match.

Voltron: For never ceasing to make me laugh and/or pee my pants.

Michaelangelo and JameO: For being shining examples of Canadian excellence.

Matthew138: For artfully combinging hilarity and vulgarity.

raphael_is_cool: For being one cool Brit.

Jo Dawn and Ai: For ushering in a new era of mod integrity.

Anarky: For providing countless amusing anecdotes about evading and beating up Nazis/gangstas/derelicts.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 12:45 PM
I'd like to thank everyone that didnt make fun of my age and/or made me feel better about the insults. :)

Anarky
05-25-2004, 12:51 PM
I'd like to thank...

Anarky: For providing countless amusing anecdotes about evading and beating up Nazis/gangstas/derelicts.

uhm... Thank you :D

Here I go:

Krang: making that great place we all love
Matthew138: uhm.. for being Matt I guess
GK: for being a really good mod
Michaelangelo: see GK
barkworm: for having that nice pic of Kenshin
damnhooligan: for having such a big vocabulary
Ai Takahashi: For showing everybody where having too much time can lead to.

well that's it for now

Hannah
05-25-2004, 12:54 PM
And I'd also like to thank Krang, for having 977 well thought out, and understood posts.
And uh... I guess Shadow, for being an awesome friend. :D

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 01:36 PM
I appreciate everyone who isn't a dick head.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 01:37 PM
..Aww... Matt doesn't appreciate me... :cry:

Meeko
05-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Michaelangelo-for making me laugh On a daily basis when i read his posts

Jo dawn-for just being a nice person

Krang-for runnnig this wonderful place

Naruto
05-25-2004, 01:58 PM
This is a no brainer. Even an idiot like me can do this thread.

I would like to thank

Jo Dawn: being cool, sweet, and freindly

Krang: Running the site and helping me with some problems

Dr. Doom: Who made me laugh many times and helped me with my fanfiction and enjoying this site

Valorxii: For being the all mighty cool guy and making that sweet flash cartoon which brought me to this forum site and helped me with my fanfiction.

GK: For being a cool guy and helping me out here and there.

Shadow: Hey i like the kid he fun to mess around with.

Kenai: Fun to mess around with

Michaelangelo: For being a cool admin and helping me out time to time.

Major Pain: His drawings has inspired me to start drawing myself. He helped me alot with pictures I wanted

And everyone else who i had fun talking to, made me laugh, and was nice and cool to me. Thank you all

Anarchistguy
05-25-2004, 02:00 PM
Um...OK, My turn:

-Ai Takahashi: It looks like people greatly underestimated you about your qualifications a mod. You're doing a damn good job (this is not sucking up)
-GK: same as Ai
-Dr. Doom: his obsessional hatred of Reed Richards KILLS me.
-Voltron: When you first came on the boards, most people hated your guts. But despite all that, you made your way in as one of the funniest (if not THE) funniest people on the boards (this is not sucking up either).
-Everyone else who's not a complete jack@$$.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 02:01 PM
I find it hurtful that I stand up for you, Naruto, and you "like to mess around with me".

Naruto
05-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Mess around as in talking with you and playing the rpgs me you and shadow had :sweatdro:

Hannah
05-25-2004, 02:11 PM
Mess around as in talking with you and playing the rpgs me you and shadow had :sweatdro:
:tanime: -blushes- Oops, sorry.

raphael_is_cool
05-25-2004, 02:22 PM
raphael_is_cool: For being one cool Brit.

That's right, I'm the only one 8) :P

I think I was just being a bit depressed earlier...I appreciate everyone (especially damnhooligan the hot German :D )

I don't hate anyway at all, which is more than I can say for any other message board I've seen...I love you guys :cry: :P

MTN889
05-25-2004, 03:05 PM
This is just the thread we needed :)

Anarchistguy
05-25-2004, 03:25 PM

And to think I forgot about that...

Voltron
05-25-2004, 03:47 PM
I'd like to thank...

Matt- He is my heart and my life's inspiration
Mike- He's all I got to get me by
Hooligan- Because she understood my affinity for femmy songs and didn't call me gay
Anarky- For not thanking me at all after all the good times we had! Like ummm...uh...errr...sh*t...
JameO- For calling me a genius, even though I'm a super genius
Brodie- Because everytime I turn around he has some ridiculous story premise like "Venom vs. WWII Space Zombies who have AIDS."
and Ai- Who has provided me with an inexhaustable wealth of hysterical anecdotes, disturbing tales, and legends that will always stay in the hearts of men...making them cringe from time to time...
Kya- For talking to me

But most of all I'd like to thank Beer, without it, I'd probably not be drunk off my ass right now... :sick:

Dane E5R
05-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Damn, the same people are on every list.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Damn, the same people are on every list.
Yes, all the cool people.

ThirdMarioBro
05-25-2004, 04:04 PM
Ai Takahashi - For being the best darn WAG'er on the internet, being an awesome moderator,Sailormoon fan extreme, convincing Krang to give the GD forums another chance, and for helping keep me and my biased opinions in line. Thanks for being here Ai.

Voltron - For being the most cynical and halarious person I've ever met.

Michaelangelo - For being a Nintendo fanboy and flaunting it like crazy, and for giving us the E3 thread, and finding that priceless Miyamoto picture. Also for being one of the funniest people on the board.

Grunger Kittie - For being the first and longest standing friend I made on this board when I was a n00b, and for giving us the Sailormoon thread that brought all the fans together.

Jo Dawn - For being one heck of a nice person and always being there for others when they needed it.

Krang - For being the best admin to ever grace the internet. I've been to a ton of message boards around the web, but 99.999% of them suck. Krang has always proven to be one of the un-biased, forgiving, admins on the web, and in recent times, you just don't people like that anymore. Thanks for creating this wonderful forum that brought us all together.

Gwgtrunks - For enlightening me to some video gaming history that I never knew before.

Leo656 - For being one of the loudest, coolest, classiest, perveted, and all around most awesome member ever.

Matthew128 - I used to hate you, but because you made fun of me, I got my hairloss delt with, so thank you for being who you are.

Mars - For being one of the nicest, kindest, and sencerely caring people I've ever met.

All Mods in General - For putting up with my s*** :embarass:

~KenaI~ - For being a Jpop fan and not being ashamed of it.

anarchistguy - For being one hell of a Sonic fan, and keeping me up with the episodes when Sonic X was still on.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Not a single new person yet!

XERO
05-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Krang- For being a fair Administrator and not shutting down the forums.

Grunger Kittie- His Royal Grungeness! :D Thanks for hooking me up with those ROMS, dude. Eternal gratitude.

Ai Takahashi- For being a dedicated member, and an all around cool person. 8) Congrats again on your Mod evolution.

Jo Dawn- One of the nicest people on this forum. You deserve your Mod status. :)

Machias Banshee- I'd be stupid not to put her on this list. She's TRULY the coolest. 8)

Voltron- This guy really grew on me. He's one of the funniest people here, and if Ai calls him a great friend, he's okay in my book.:lol:

Mars- Probably my favorite person to talk to. Very lovable. Plus, she has a mean tackle. :wink:

Leo656- His Royal Nashness! :lol: Forms the Dream Team of him and GK, and is probably the only person here who can affect people without actually being here. :lol:

~KenaI~- Maybe misunderstood, but that's what I like about her.

Jarrah White- My first Benvenuto fan! 8) Definately on the 'A' list!

Matthew138- The Matt-man. The true meaning of 'WTF?' :lol: Very courageous.

major pain- His name says it all. :lol: Very cool person.

Ryo- I don't know him that well, but anybody who studies Ninjitsu is considered badass. 8)

Ninja Turtle Nincompoop- Definately THE CLASS CLOWN of the Technodrome. Very, very funny. :lol: :lol:

Storm Wolf- Alway tends to pop up everywhere. Radical person. :)

I wish I could name everyone I know here, but I would need a magic lamp and Shigeru Miyamoto's brain. So I apologize for all the people that I know but missed out. But you guys get plenty of love from me. 8)

Hannah
05-25-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm touched that I'm on your list thing, but what do you mean by me being misunderstood? o_O

XERO
05-25-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm touched that I'm on your list thing, but what do you mean by me being misunderstood? o_O

I said 'maybe.' :lol:

Hannah
05-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Maybe, May's Bees.

-hugs everyone who didnt make fun of her- :D

Brodie
05-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Hm....

Lesseee

Voltron- For humoring my story ideas and even trying to help a bit. And the fact that Venom would always win against zombies with AIDS

Mikey- Best mod there ever was, and ever will be. Good buddy

And whoever wrote that amazing line "There's a vacancy in the cemetary." Genius.

Anarchistguy
05-25-2004, 04:34 PM
Misunderstood people are often the most interesting kind of people, ~Kenai~

Oh...one more person I'd like to thank: ThirdMarioBro":...well for sharing my interest in Sonic The Hedgehog.

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Matthew128 - I used to hate you, but because you made fun of me, I got my hairloss delt with, so thank you for being who you are.

It's always great to be told that.

Voltron
05-25-2004, 04:42 PM

You said the same thing to me, until you found out I was a batman villain.

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 04:56 PM

You said the same thing to me, until you found out I was a batman villain.

But when I hate people, it's cute.

Peanut
05-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Here's my list.

Krang - For putting up with so much sh*t.
Brodie - For being a good friend with cool ideas and a great art style.
Voltron - For telling some of the greatest stories I've ever heard.
Ai Takahashi - For being a buddy and talking about videogames with me.
Matthew138 - Never ceases to make me laugh.
damnhooligan - Her quick wit always gives me something to smile about.
ThirdMarioBro - Nintendo fanboys are always cool!
barkworm - Just an all around cool guy.
GK - For showing me that AIM sex bot!
Toad64 - Awesome guy who's up on the VG news.
Naruto - For giving me countless hours of laughs.
JameO - Because he's my cousin and he'll cry if I don't put him down.
The Defib - Has a great taste in music.

cqb101
05-25-2004, 04:57 PM
I feel so unwanted. :cry:

ANyway, here's my "list"

Krang and Shredder: For creating one of the most kick ass forums around.

Mars: FOr being a great person to talk to and RP with.

Brodie: Two words: Casey time! Some other things, too. :wink:

Elite5Raph: Probably one of if not the coolest, calmest, most nicest person around here. His art kicks ass, too.

Jo Dawn: Nothing van really be said that hasn't been said.

Michelangelo: A fellow Green Day fan. 'nuff said.

There's a lot of others, but I can't really think of anything to say so I'll just list names. GK, Strom WOlf, Voltron, Ai, the rest of the PA tech, Matt, MP, Naruto.

raphael_is_cool
05-25-2004, 05:00 PM

Hey hey hey...I'll imagine I'm named too :P

Oh and why does everyone have 128 not 138 for Matt? Am I missing an injoke?

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 05:04 PM
No, they are just retards I guess.

cqb101
05-25-2004, 05:06 PM

Hey hey hey...I'll imagine I'm named too :P

Oh and why does everyone have 128 not 138 for Matt? Am I missing an injoke?

Well, ummm, just imagine so.

raphael_is_cool
05-25-2004, 05:08 PM
Uh yeah...I'll actually do that... :roll:

XERO
05-25-2004, 05:09 PM
No, they are just retards I guess.

Hey, I got it right. :D

Peanut
05-25-2004, 05:10 PM
2 and 3 are close together? I don't know why I did it, but I edited my post to fix it.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 05:25 PM
Oh, I thank cqb for once being my manservant.

Raven
05-25-2004, 05:57 PM
the people i appercaite are
moomi (my leader) cqb101, mars, strycker, kenai, gk, ai, krang (of course)
brodie, elite, karpo, host (of course) narato, leo656, benvenuto.....i know theres more i just cant think of them.

MTN889
05-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Am I mentioned anywhere on here? :)

Meira-Bates
05-25-2004, 06:04 PM
all of Doom's AIM rpg group - for the RPGing

Doom - Cause I never would have met some of the folks on the board without his RPG and I probably would have left long ago

Blaze - For being very supportive

Splinter - For showing me to the board

All the folks I interact with on Deviantart, Jarrah, Naruto, Kenai, Shadow, and anyone else from the 'drome who's encouraged my drawing or writing anywhere on the net

Krang - for making and not killing the board

annnnnnnd all the folks who actualy acknowladge me so I know that I actualy /do/ exist O.o

Hannah
05-25-2004, 06:12 PM
I want to say thanks to everybody! Everybody! Because you guys rock. :)

Meira-Bates
05-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Oh yeah!

Ai and GK for giving me another thing to do with my endless idle time (Watching PGSM that is)

and I'm sure I'll still think of more.

Shadow the hedgehog
05-25-2004, 06:18 PM
People to thank? Er...

Lets see...

1. Kenai
2. Shredder's Girl
3. J Legault

and...oh yes... and Krang, without whom, I wouldnt still be around. :D

Hannah
05-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Gee, I've actually been metioned 3-4 times. -blushes-

jeff the cheff
05-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Everyones cool, I don't hate anybody and I mean it...but heres a list of cool people that need to be recognized....

Raphael is Cool: for having a name with a TMNT song lyric in it, and being cool
Damnhooligan: she had that pete and pete avatar a while ago....and making me laugh with her posts
Voltron: funniest person I've never met
Elite5Raph: gets 1000000 points for those prom pictures..and hes just cool
Ai Takamasha-flavin: having a different pic of the same asian woman in his avatar every week, and then having a name I cant pronounce.
Matthew138: funny person, and he bought the casey jones mask
Machias banshee: nice person who starts the new ep. discussions
Jo Dizzle: being nice and having the name jo Dizzle
Anarky: posted a really cool pic a while back with him walking past a burning car.
MTN: he had a sig with the word "boob" in it, so he gets props for that
TMNTGal: for having a huge TMNT collection and making a few trades with me
Brodie: :thumbsup:
Krang: paying for this forum..(krang doesnt like me though)

And uhhh...I seriously like everyone, so just put your name here______

Hannah
05-25-2004, 06:44 PM
And uhhh...I seriously like everyone, so just put your name here KENAI
I'm loved! :D

ThirdMarioBro
05-25-2004, 07:38 PM
This is a great thread.

Brodie
05-25-2004, 08:05 PM
I got a thumbs up...And I don't know why. That's probably a good thing, so I'm adding Jeff to the list.

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 11:20 PM
I RESPECT ALL MODERATORS AND THEIR DECISIONS THAT UPHOLD THE FORUM RULES

There are you happy now?

The Defibrillator
05-25-2004, 11:48 PM
Can I share some love?

GK Punk
05-26-2004, 01:43 AM
Okay... this is going to be tough to list everyone.

Cas: 'cause she kicks all sorts of ass and basically serves as my female canadian counterpart. and she's the only person I know with an even more unhealthy obsession with Bam Margera than me.

Leo: Hum. What can I say about this guy? My Parter in crime, and the coolest sob on the forum. Hopefully you'll get your net back on soon and see this: "WELLLLLLLLLLLLCOME TO JACK IN THE BOX! TRY THE ULLLLLLLLLLTIMATE CHEESEBURGER!" (Only Leo would get that joke)

Machias: for being cool, and a nice person to chat with.

Gwgtrunks and Barkworm: My partners in grungeness! Kurt and Layne may be dead, but we'll keep their spirit alive. *thumbs up*

Mikey: For reminding me of that damn Sexbot! that was some funny stuff. I wonder if I could find that link again and post it here...?

Ninja Nin: The Class clown... AND RICK JAMES, BITCH! :lol:

Mars: Keeping me amused with every post she makes.

Krang: Ya know, alot of you may not realize how forgiving this guy is. and how hard he works at keeping all of us here, AND at paradigm city happy. That diserves some kind of award.

Jo Dawn: Possibly THE Nicest person on the board. That and she resembles April. How cool is that?

Anarky: just for being a cool guy to talk to. That and puttin' them Nazi's in their place.

cqb: Again, just another all around cool guy. and I just learned he likes cky which is always a bonus.

The Defib: Keepin' me laughing at several of his posts, and posting the names of some really cool bands that I've never heard of before that I get to try and check out. New music rules.

E5R: For posting some of the best art that's ever been posted on this board.

Splinter, Karpo: Being two of the most knowledgeable people on the board.

ORD: I don't see him around much, but he was always a cool guy to talk to.

TMB: His posts on video games are always so in depth. This guy knows his stuff.

The Original Mondo Gecko: He knows why I'm adding him.

Nicko: The OTHER nWo member! I remember the days of me and him and mikey all speaking l33t to eachother all over this board!

KaeJae: I'm glad we ocassionally keep in touch, I know you show up everyonce in awhile.. SO POST! :P

Danhooligan: just 'cause she's so damn funny. Easily gives Voltron a run for his money.

Voltron: because you're so damn funny. You easily give Damnhooligan a run for her money.

Ai: For telling me all that info about Morning Musume. now next time I talk to Tori she'll be impressed.

Tetsu: who else is going to post all those amazing non-sense threads? Godspeed Tetsu. Godspeed.

Azure: For always PMing me and making sure I'm ok here in the real world side of the technodrome. I appreciate it buddy.

DR: For the "thread crapping" Post. Seriously DR, go back and read it again. In retrospect, it's REALLY funny. :lol: Sure everyone was all riled up that day, but it's been long enough we can laugh about it.

Man I know I forgot alot of people, but I really dig alot of you.

That Matt Guy
05-26-2004, 04:08 AM
There was a time when I would have been on that list, but since you seem to think I'm out to get you; I understand.

DarthRaphael
05-26-2004, 10:02 AM
Okay... this is going to be tough to list everyone.

DR: For the "thread crapping" Post. Seriously DR, go back and read it again. In retrospect, it's REALLY funny. :lol: Sure everyone was all riled up that day, but it's been long enough we can laugh about it.

Man I know I forgot alot of people, but I really dig alot of you.

Don't worry. I'm laughing at it still. Check my sig. There is a little reminder of that time down there.

All I really have to say is Can you feel the LOVE!

Kali
05-26-2004, 10:37 AM
First, Krang, for being both tough and patient and for starting this board where I used to get so much enjoyment.

MGMae for always being cheerful, and for starting this thread, and for being the only person to put me on their list.

And also Machias and Azure, the only two people to whom I'm not just words on a screen.

*goes off to draw something sad and depressing*

Nosferatu
05-26-2004, 11:02 AM
and for being the only person to put me on their list.

Aw. You'd be on my list if I made one. You'd probably be first since I found this board through your site (which I try to visit regulary). :)

I'm just waiting to make my list until I get to know the people here a little more. I'm kind of gathering up names right now.

GK Punk
05-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Yeah there were so many people I WANTED to put on my list, but it took me forever to get that list out. I am actually going to do a second list, 'cause I've already thought of alot more people.

Edit: And Kali, remember.. you are the only person to ever get gift art from me. That's something, right? :)

Meira-Bates
05-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Actualy if I remember right you'd be one of the people on my list of encouragers, Kali, I just didn't mention you specifically cause of all the folks there were to list.

On another note...why do people (this isn't targeted at Kali, it's a few people) get upset for not being listed? O.o ah well...I'm not listed (at least not that I've noticed) and I'm not upset about that.

Barkworm
05-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Voltron: For posting stuff, that make me laugh for days.

Grunger Kittie: His name says it all, one has to love him.

Ai Takahashi: Geeky, funny, nice. And now even a good mod!

Michaelangelo: No mod anymore, but was a great one. He also makes fun of Ai, which is good. :evilgrin:

damnhooligan: I can only dream of knowing as much words as she does.

Anarky: For kicking nazi butt and trying to get his anger problems under control.

Matthew138: For being a cynic (cynicism is good).

GK Punk
05-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Actually Mei (can I call you that?) you are one of the ones I regretted leaving off of my list.

Nosferatu
05-26-2004, 12:27 PM
On another note...why do people (this isn't targeted at Kali, it's a few people) get upset for not being listed? O.o ah well...I'm not listed (at least not that I've noticed) and I'm not upset about that.

I guess they just tend to feel un-important. Almost as if they haven't done anything important, or at least what others consider important. When the truth is, people just kind of blank out when asked these types of questions. So sometimes, people are overlooked by accident.

I can see why some of the older members would get upset, but newer members have no reason to be upset.

jeff the cheff
05-26-2004, 12:31 PM
I have bad memory, so the only people on my list are people that have posted recently, which reminded me of them.

Meira-Bates
05-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Actually Mei (can I call you that?) you are one of the ones I regretted leaving off of my list.

Yeah Mei's fine ^.^ and thankies GK

I guess they just tend to feel un-important. Almost as if they haven't done anything important, or at least what others consider important. When the truth is, people just kind of blank out when asked these types of questions. So sometimes, people are overlooked by accident.

I can see why some of the older members would get upset, but newer members have no reason to be upset.

Ah, yeah, good point on the older members.

Kali
05-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Well, I'm actually not that upset at not being listed here, I was just going through a low in my depression when I came across this. Really irresponsible of me to blow like that, I'm usually better at simulating a cheery (or at least composed) attitude.

I know there are a few people I meant to list that I also blanked on. :goofygri:

host_punktmy
05-26-2004, 02:09 PM
I appreciate Major for puttting my stories into pictures

Hannah
05-26-2004, 02:10 PM
Everyone deserves a big hug. :)

host_punktmy
05-26-2004, 02:11 PM
i only want a hug if it's from a hot chick around my age

Jephael
05-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Grunger Kittie really helped me get through a rough time I was having with a friend of mine last summer, so I really need to thank him for that.

Real Tokka (aka Dave b2), Green Willow, Horse Techie, Brinatello, Lisardo and Sango are among the nicest people I've ever spoken with not only here, but on AIM, Mike's forums and the original TMNT-L mailing list!

Meg, Raph Elite, Doom, Pizza Power, Damn Hooligan, Kenai and Zachatello are among some of the coolest folks I've met here at the Technodrome!

host_punktmy
05-26-2004, 02:14 PM
I'll thank James O'Barr for being such an insperation to my writing

Hannah
05-26-2004, 02:14 PM
i only want a hug if it's from a hot chick around my age
Suit yourself, "you ain't got none".

Meg, Raph Elite, Doom, Pizza Power, Damn Hooligan, Kenai and Zachatello are among some of the coolest folks I've met here at the Technodrome!
So are you. :wink:

MGMae
05-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Well, also, it's meant to be an enduring thread ^_^ You appreciate people as it comes to mind, so in a couple weeks you may get to meet someone new or think, wow, so and so really is a cool person.
I can understand how clicking on the thread and it seems like EVERYONE is getting a nod can be a downer. But the idea is to appreciate as you go along, very rarely can we make just one big lump of love and remember each person that deserves it. :)
So if you forgot a person, let them know now! :D

Speaking of which:

Ryo - you've got some great artwork and I hope someone can hook you up with a website so you can share your talent with the world. I can't wait to see more!

Ai - don't know you very well, but I think you've been doing a really good job of moderating. Everybody has said pretty much so, and I have to agree.

host_punktmy
05-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Much thanks to Major Pain for being a shofer and following those kids on saturday

Meira-Bates
05-26-2004, 02:22 PM

I mention that I haven't been mentioned in passing and I get mentioned twice afterwards O.o lol

Raven
05-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Much thanks to Major Pain for being a shofer and following those kids on saturday

oh ya :lol: we have to do that again.

host_punktmy
05-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Thanks to Krang for making this site so i can dis people and talk about tmnt

Hannah
05-26-2004, 02:25 PM
And Meira, for being so nice. :anime:

damnhooligan
05-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Kids, read this thread (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10495). Its surprisingly relevant.

That is all.

edit by GK:

Indeed, and everyone keep that in mind from now on.
Spam deleted.

05-26-2004, 02:44 PM
Time to post my response to everyone.

I'd like to thank all people who mentioned me and appreciate my good job keeping this place under control. I admit that I've made some mistakes, and now I am learning from them to make this place even better. I have no job without you guys, so keep this place booming with interesting threads and make this place fun once again. :)

Peanut
05-26-2004, 04:03 PM
Ai, you are a mere shadow of my greatness!

I'd also like to thank Shredder, for being the only person to welcome me to the forums when I joined oh so long ago.

Hannah
05-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Ai, you are a mere shadow of my greatness!

I'd also like to thank Shredder, for being the only person to welcome me to the forums when I joined oh so long ago.
I'm going to go back in time to change that. :D

I want to thank Ai, for helping me with BitTorrent so I could download the Sailor Moon episodes.

Jo Dawn
05-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Ryo - you've got some great artwork and I hope someone can hook you up with a website so you can share your talent with the world. I can't wait to see more!

Don't worry, I hooked him up. :wink: His work's under the fanart section of my site. :)

XERO
05-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Here is my second list

One Radical Dude- For being...one radical dude :D ,and being the first person to welcome me here when I first joined, and tell me about the avys and siggys.

Michaelangelo- For having the AWESOME Miyamoto avy. 8)

damnhooligan- Really nice person. Plus, I like her name. Very original. :lol:

Jephael- A fellow 5th Turtle. :wink: Has a cool website.

Kali- For being a great pal and allowing me to use her Turtle dolls for part of my sig. :)

ThirdMarioBro- Hardcore Sonic fan. Nothing wrong with that. 8)

Shadow the hedgehog- The Ultimate Life Form. Chaos Control!! 8)

jeff the cheff- Always puts a smile on my face when I see his avy. :) I wonder if he can really cook... :-?

DarthRaphael- *Twirls sai* IIIII aaaaam yoooouuuuur faaaaatheeeeerrrr.... :wink:

I would also like to thank myself for bringing 110% whenever I come here and spread my 5th Turtle affection. Also, for being a responsible and sometimes mature-but-goofy person. :goofygri: :P

Once again, if I forgot anybody, forgive me. Trust me, I hold you guys in high regard. Thanks for your support. 8)

THIS PLACE IS THE GREATEST!!!! :D :D :D

ThirdMarioBro
05-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Yes it is, it really is.

Jo Dawn
05-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Right... wow. I want to say thank you to everyone who has mentioned me. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you think enough of me to say so! And here I thought a month ago that hardly anyone knew who I was! :) Thanks again, guys!! :D

I love this thread, because all too often we forget how much we all do care about each other.

That being said, I really didn't want to do this. I'll feel horribly if I left anyone off, so I'm gonna do this in spurts.

Here's my first list:

Phyzogh - For being the best bro in the world.
Ai - For being one of the coolest people I know.
GK - For also being cool and supportive.
Elite5Raph - A great artist ad all around cool guy.
All of Dooms RPG - Some of the first people I really met here.
Matthew138 and Voltron - For not being afraid of being YOU. And for making me laugh or think after reading your posts.
Ryo - An awesome artist, and great RPer.
Naruto, Meeko, and Kenai - For always being sweet and supportive of me.
Brinatello - For all that knowledge you have and for the continued support of my fics.
Brodie - Having one of the COOLEST avatars and names, heh.
Meg - Always being so nice.
ThirdMarioBro - Again, for always being so nice to me.
Benvenuto - For his unmatched video gameing skills. ;)
Michaelangelo - For being cool and having a great sense of humor.
raphael_is_cool For being cool.
MGMae For being nice and for thinking up this great thread!
Krang - For making this wonderful place, and for giving us numerous chances with it, and having the utmost patience with us.

Okay... that's it for now... :) Don't feel bad if I left ya off... I still love ya!

I'll have another list later on. *hugs everyone*

Meira-Bates
05-26-2004, 05:50 PM
*blushes* Thankies Kenai and JD ^.^

jeff the cheff
05-26-2004, 05:56 PM
jeff the cheff- Always puts a smile on my face when I see his avy. :) I wonder if he can really cook... :-?

:) Of course I can, and props to you for taking their turtle character the farthest out of anyone I've seen.

XERO
05-26-2004, 06:03 PM

:) Of course I can, and props to you for taking their turtle character the farthest out of anyone I've seen.

Thanks, bro. :)