PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Muscle Season Finale...

Blades
05-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Did anyone here watch the season finale of Ultimate Muscle on Saturday the 22nd? I was out of town and taped it; unfortunately, the stupid tape ran out for the last 10-15 minutes. :(

I know Kid Muscle won, but could anyone tell me what happened after the match?

Relay
05-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Kid Muscle won?!?! Thanks for spoiling it for everybody else!

Kali
05-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Oh, the hero of the show won the final match! Big surprise. :lol:

Well, it was your basic "That was a good match. You fought well. I hope we can do this again." kind of thing. Wish I could remember more, but I was kinda switching back and forth between Gargoyles.

That fight was brutal though.

Anarchistguy
05-25-2004, 10:41 AM

Well, it was your basic "That was a good match. You fought well. I hope we can do this again." kind of thing. Wish I could remember more, but I was kinda switching back and forth between Gargoyles.

Even though it was "hacked" to bits?

Blades
05-25-2004, 10:46 AM

*points to first sentence* My thoughts exactly, even I knew Kid would win... :P And that match ROCKED, It seemed to be as violent as TMNT at times, if not more...*winces at how badly injured Kid was and rubs shoulder* Owwwww....

And I saw that whole part with the 'hope we meet again' thing, it was after Lord Flash kinda cracked/exploded, revelaing his true self....I wanna know what happened after that!! *kicks crappy VCR tape*

...waitaminnit. You still see Gargoyles on TV?! WHERE?! I've been wanting that show back for forever.

Kali
05-25-2004, 10:58 AM
And I saw that whole part with the 'hope we meet again' thing, it was after Lord Flash kinda cracked/exploded, revelaing his true self....I wanna know what happened after that!! *kicks crappy VCR tape*
Ummm... I'm drawing a blank on that. I know Lord Flash explained that Kevin's father had trained him, and that him training Kevin was paying back that debt. Then he just left. :goofygri: I didn't really pay attention.

...waitaminnit. You still see Gargoyles on TV?! WHERE?! I've been wanting that show back for forever.
ABCFamily. Full hour at 11 am here, check your local listings. It's also on regularly on ToonDisney, but that's one of those expensive cable channels we don't get.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 04:26 PM
I dont watch ultimate muscle. I dont like it.