PDA

View Full Version : Question about Casshern

TMNT571
05-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah since the old General got locked and no one could post about that movie Casshern i was wondering what the news was on it?

05-25-2004, 03:24 PM
Based on public opinions and polls, it did very well in the theaters. It was a huge hit. I can't wait until they bring it here, or whenever they release it on DVD and they put something up on ebay with subtitles. Man, the director is a genius.

TMNT571
05-25-2004, 03:27 PM
yea i loved the trailer and the story looked sweet, let me know if when u hear anything else about it i would really like to get a copy off ebay or see it if it comes over here

05-25-2004, 03:30 PM
I'll be sure to do that. I have connections with people who live in Japan or have up-to-date knowledge of what's going on, so I'll make sure you know as soon as I find out. I'll be looking for the release date from someone constantly. :D

TMNT571
05-25-2004, 03:35 PM
thanks

MTN889
05-25-2004, 03:38 PM
My best friend is taking a trip to Japan over the summer, and one year, I got pokemon gold before everyone else. And I beat it!

Hannah
05-25-2004, 03:39 PM
My best friend is taking a trip to Japan over the summer, and one year, I got pokemon gold before everyone else. And I beat it!
You make me so envious.

05-25-2004, 03:41 PM

That's pretty sweet. Voltron and I plan to go there in a couple years. We'll probably die there. I don't know why, but something will happen...

damnhooligan
05-25-2004, 03:43 PM
That's pretty sweet. Voltron and I plan to go there in a couple years. We'll probably die there. I don't know why, but something will happen...
You could make some huge social and cultural misstep and cause World War III. I'm always worried that's what I'm going to do here in Germany.

Voltron
05-25-2004, 03:48 PM

We'll be forced to swim home after you sexually assault the first Asian woman you see, pervert!

My brother's friend got a bootleg of it from the Phillopines; man was it funny. They did the worst job translating it, all the people said things like "Poke'mon are you are the battling me!"

Hannah
05-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Voltron, you just made me laugh. And I dont do that often.

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 03:54 PM

The plane will crash over the Pacific, and you two will get stuck on some rock for the rest of your lives.

Hannah
05-25-2004, 03:55 PM

The plane will crash over the Pacific, and you two will get stuck on some rock for the rest of your lives.
Oh god, Ai will be without his erotic Japanese videos!

Voltron
05-25-2004, 04:37 PM

You'd like that, wouldn't you you twisted fiend?

That Matt Guy
05-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I would. Two less Yankees to deal with...

raphael_is_cool
05-25-2004, 05:06 PM
My friend said he went into a shop over there that said 'American CDs' and it turns out it was an adult shop...at least that was his story

He also told me about the insects the size of drinks cans flying around (we don't get big insects like that in Britain)

Or how everyone whispers 'gaijin' the racists! :P

Barkworm
05-26-2004, 01:57 AM
I just read that the budget was just 6 mill. US-$. Yet the trailer looks so incredible. That's really awesome.

Tigershard
05-26-2004, 04:53 AM
Where can I find the trailer for this movie?

TMNT571
05-26-2004, 08:01 AM
www.casshern.com

Barkworm
05-26-2004, 12:28 PM
BTW, the movie is not doing too well (I guess well enough though) at the box office. It didn't even start on #1.

CookSux
05-26-2004, 01:59 PM
I actually thought that the budget was more around 60 Million... and the director is a prominant MV director.