PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Hotep

Krutch
05-26-2004, 03:18 AM
Well I finally saw the damn movie after too long of a wait. (I've been waiting since waaaaay before its theatrical release to see it). I must say though, the wait was quite worth it. My Gawd Bruce Campbell has to be the best Elvis i've ever seen. He's a better Elvis than Elvis when he played himself. Go rent it. Its definitely one of the best put together films in a long time. :)

Nosferatu
05-26-2004, 03:20 AM
I overheard a co-worker talking about this movie. What's it about?

I'd go do a Google search for it, which would be faster, but I'm lazy that way. :wink: :D

damnhooligan
05-26-2004, 04:30 AM
Yes! Thanks for the reminder. I nearly forgot they released the Bubba Hotep DVD on the 25th.

I've been wanting to see this movie for so long. Bruce is the man.

azure turtle
05-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Omigah... Where's Skeletoncrew when ya need her? SC was talking about Bubba Ho-Tep a long time ago. She even got in line to watch the screening and meet Bruce Campbell (along with her skeleton friend, Roger). Check this link out, complete with a review and pics:

http://www.ossifiles.com/reviews.html

SC hasn't updated her Ossifiles site in a long time, and I haven't seen her around much. :( Hope she's doing well.

Jo Dawn
05-26-2004, 06:56 PM
SC hasn't updated her Ossifiles site in a long time, and I haven't seen her around much. :( Hope she's doing well.

I think... (and I could very well be wrong) that she's on vacation right now.