TheRATKING
06-22-2004, 06:52 AM
thats really cool alittle wierd but i like it good work man

Jo Dawn
06-22-2004, 08:07 AM
Cool. And Donnie. *nods* *thumbs up* :)

Orochi Chimera
06-22-2004, 09:38 AM
You're getting into sprite ripping I see. It can be fun(well at least the outcome can when you have the finished image/animation) but time consuming.

Since you asked people to rate it I'd have to say that they are fine. There are a few minor things that could make them better. One thing is that you over cropped goro so his hands get chopped off. When you are cropping multiple images that are going to be in an animated gif you should(like in this case with goro) see which frame of the animation will be the tallest/longest for that side and crop that first and use it as a guideline to crop the rest.

Jephael
06-22-2004, 09:38 AM
Very cool, signature, Spitfire! I'm also getting a kick out of your new avatar.

Spitfire
06-22-2004, 11:57 AM
You're getting into sprite ripping I see. It can be fun(well at least the outcome can when you have the finished image/animation) but time consuming.

Since you asked people to rate it I'd have to say that they are fine. There are a few minor things that could make them better. One thing is that you over cropped goro so his hands get chopped off. When you are cropping multiple images that are going to be in an animated gif you should(like in this case with goro) see which frame of the animation will be the tallest/longest for that side and crop that first and use it as a guideline to crop the rest.
Yeah I know I was already done with all the other frames what I realized that nwas to tall and I was really tired so I said screw it and just made it like that haha now big deal or anything I just made it real quick like

Anyways thanks for the props guys. Expect to see more right now im working on two foot soliders who are going to fight each other :D

Orochi Chimera
06-22-2004, 05:01 PM
It was funny when I saw your avatar. I just made one a few days ago that is very similar but with different foot soldiers. I was going to make make an animated gif of a foot soldier punching and leo was in the frame as well with a foot soldier holding him so I decided to make both of them.