PDA

View Full Version : Offcial Ninja turtles anime fan dub topic (Voice actors!)

Spitfire
07-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey I started a topic for voice actors here
http://www.voiceacting.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=41899#41899
But I figure maybe some people here would like to take a shot at voice acting too. Please send your lines to the link email in the link above. Also if anyone has a good quality rip of the anime on hand I would love to have it so I can use it for the dub. If you can make one that would be awesome too. Post here or email me if you have it.
Thank you guys! Once we have the voices recorded expect to see it done asap

MGMae
07-02-2004, 05:33 AM
When do you want the clips by?
I'm afraid I won't have access to a microphone until Monday night, so the earliest I could get in my audition would be Tuesday. ^_^;;;;

Spitfire
07-02-2004, 11:05 PM
When do you want the clips by?
I'm afraid I won't have access to a microphone until Monday night, so the earliest I could get in my audition would be Tuesday. ^_^;;;;
I dont need clips I need full episodes as many as you could spare. I dont even need them right away I just need to know which ones u can provide me with that way I can write dialong for them and record the voices. I dont actually need the episode or episodes until Im ready to add the voices

On that note is anyone intrested in making a soundtrack for the anime?

Jester
07-03-2004, 12:48 PM
i'll record as soon as my cpu finishes loading the spider-man stuff i saved to it....and i'm not sure where u're gonna find a good copy of the suptitled version...r u going to edit out stupid shredder lines like "stupid Octopus"?
oh well see ya and will send voice clips asasp
on and by the by...i thin there were only 2 eps anyway....

MGMae
07-03-2004, 05:21 PM
I dont need clips I need full episodes as many as you could spare. I dont even need them right away I just need to know which ones u can provide me with that way I can write dialong for them and record the voices. I dont actually need the episode or episodes until Im ready to add the voices

No no no, I meant the audition clips - the lines to try out for parts in the dub. :)
I have the anime on DVD myself, but I have no way to rip them.

Jester
07-03-2004, 06:45 PM
No no no, I meant the audition clips - the lines to try out for parts in the dub. :)
I have the anime on DVD myself, but I have no way to rip them.
does it have subs.....i could get u a dvd ripper.....if it does....

Spitfire
07-03-2004, 07:20 PM
I dont need ones with subs I need one with out subs! Subs arent going to help me because I dont know how to edit them out Ill just find the dialong on a website somewhere

Jester
07-03-2004, 07:30 PM
i've looked for the script...but can't find it.....wish u better luck

Spitfire
07-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Than maybe sub titles would help but I need someone who can take them out when Im done with them

Jarrah White
07-04-2004, 03:30 AM
I support both of you to dub the anime series :) You both have excellent voices which is why your in my TMBT movie :)

On that note is anyone intrested in making a soundtrack for the anime?

You mean proforming the theme song?

Spitfire
07-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Well that or you could you could use a program to create music. I know theres some out there Ive used them

Jester
07-05-2004, 11:30 AM
I support both of you to dub the anime series :) You both have excellent voices which is why your in my TMBT movie :)
Thanks J-man...still waiting for that script....:D

Jarrah White
07-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Well that or you could you could use a program to create music. I know theres some out there Ive used them

Well this year I auditioned for Australian Idol...

Spitfire
07-05-2004, 08:17 PM
So far I have the perfect
Leo, Mikey, Bebop and Raph
I still need
The faries(female)
April
Don
Shredder
Krang
Splinter
The Ninja
Rocksteady
Ive heard auds for most of these I just want to hear some more before I decide

MGMae
07-06-2004, 05:45 AM
Crap!
Will send you my audition tomorrow. I shall cover myself in posty notes tonight to make a few recordings.
As for the DVD ripping - my copy has subs and I don't have a DVD rom drive on any of my computers (unbelievable, huh.)

AWHN! Jarrah! :goofygri: Thanks for the compliment!

Jester
07-06-2004, 09:05 AM
ok....i'll record voices today.....i should have sent in an adition a while ago....oh well.....i'll send it to day....

Spitfire
07-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Crap!
Will send you my audition tomorrow. I shall cover myself in posty notes tonight to make a few recordings.
As for the DVD ripping - my copy has subs and I don't have a DVD rom drive on any of my computers (unbelievable, huh.)

AWHN! Jarrah! :goofygri: Thanks for the compliment!
We could edit out the subs but you dont have a DVD ripper so were stuck....where did you buy it from? Im sure I can find someone with a DVD ripper who would be willing to buy it
Looking forawrd to hearing your voices!

MGMae
07-07-2004, 05:26 AM
I got it off of ebay for $10. There's usually always someone who's selling it.
Sending over voice clips now. :)

Jarrah White
07-07-2004, 05:41 AM
I'm seeing my film teacher tomorrow, I could try recording my proformance of the anime theme...

Spitfire
07-07-2004, 09:11 PM
AWESOME If you could do that that would be great
MGMae your April and Fariys are just plain awesome! I love them

Ryona
07-07-2004, 09:37 PM

Really? You have got to inform us on how it goes. :)

Spitfire
07-08-2004, 01:39 AM
ALRIGHT!!!! I have 2 episodes of the turtles anime in good quality! I just need translations if someone has it with subs could write down what they say for episode 2 and 3. Thanks

Jarrah White
07-08-2004, 02:08 AM

Australian Idol airs next tuesday. I was interviewed and everything. They recorded me singing too :D You wouldn't believe how many girls wanted me to sing for them, they were just screaming for me! Unfortunately I didn't get in, but the judges encouraged me to keep practicing and come back next year.

Amanda
07-08-2004, 02:23 AM

Australian Idol airs next tuesday. I was interviewed and everything. They recorded me singing too :D You wouldn't believe how many girls wanted me to sing for them, they were just screaming for me!

Then he woke up without his pants and a mess to clean up.

Unfortunately I didn't get in, but the judges encouraged me to keep practicing and come back next year.

Really? This is my shocked look :teek:

Amanda

Jarrah White
07-08-2004, 03:14 AM

Australian Idol airs next tuesday. I was interviewed and everything. They recorded me singing too :D You wouldn't believe how many girls wanted me to sing for them, they were just screaming for me!

Then he woke up without his pants and a mess to clean up.

Unfortunately I didn't get in, but the judges encouraged me to keep practicing and come back next year.

Really? This is my shocked look :teek:

Amanda

:lol: Spitfire, I'll gladly record English lyrics you can use to dub, all I ask for is time.

MGMae
07-08-2004, 06:07 AM

:D Thanks!
As for the script, I could watch my DVD and write down the subs - but I haven't got access to it at the moment. It's locked away at home. (Plus the subs aren't entirely...accurate. XD) So I could get it in maybe a month - if no one can get it sooner than that, I'll transcribe it.

Wow Jarrah - let us know if your segment gets aired on tv!

Jarrah White
07-08-2004, 06:09 AM
The show will be on television, sometime next week. I was interviewed before actually preforming before the judges.

Spitfire, my meeting with my film teacher has been postponed to next week, hope you don't mind :embarass:

Spitfire
07-14-2004, 09:58 PM

:D Thanks!
As for the script, I could watch my DVD and write down the subs - but I haven't got access to it at the moment. It's locked away at home. (Plus the subs aren't entirely...accurate. XD) So I could get it in maybe a month - if no one can get it sooner than that, I'll transcribe it.

Wow Jarrah - let us know if your segment gets aired on tv!
Awesome! Thanks for doing that. And its okay if their not toally accurate I wasnt planning on keeping the dialog totally the same
And Jarrah thats okay ^_^
So far I have received Auds from these wonderful people
ThmTyl8
Tey Ishikawa
Geno
BeCoMEVeNGAnCE
TheShadowVoice
Julie Riley
Jesse51881
Azure
tj olsen
I hope to hear more!
Ill post a up to date cast list tommrow

Ryona
07-14-2004, 10:21 PM
I can't wait to see the end result of this project! :D

Dane E5R
07-15-2004, 03:58 AM
I'd LOVE to be a part of this.. I play Shredder (and Leo) in the MNT flash series. Go to Newgrounds.com and look for Mutant Ninja Turtles by ValorXII. I might be able to pull off FoxBox style Shredder as well.

Ryona
07-15-2004, 10:01 AM
You were awesome, Elite5Raph! You're an excellent voice artist! Leo and Shredder was perfect! :anime:

Spitfire
07-15-2004, 01:46 PM
I'd LOVE to be a part of this.. I play Shredder (and Leo) in the MNT flash series. Go to Newgrounds.com and look for Mutant Ninja Turtles by ValorXII. I might be able to pull off FoxBox style Shredder as well.
Thats one of my favorite movies on New Grounds :) Please send in a Aud! Id love to hear some more

Jarrah White
07-15-2004, 03:24 PM

Where can I hear your voice?

MGMae
07-16-2004, 05:14 AM
*points up to last few comments* Agreed, Elite- One of the first Leo voices I've ever actually liked! :D

Dane E5R
07-16-2004, 06:40 AM
Aw, you guys are great. I'm usually really harsh with critiquing my own performances, so it really puts a smile on my face to hear that you guys were satisfied.

Dr. Doom
07-16-2004, 01:33 PM
Ooo! Ooo! I play Donny and Splinter in MNT! Check it out again! I'll even link to it ->HERE (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=139257)<- ! I'd love to do any Voice Acting you have available! And I highly reccommend you get Elite here aboard, he knows his ****. -=Waits for Dane to recommend him as well patiently=-

Spitfire
07-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Im really need the following
Fariys
The Ninja leader
Shredder
Splinter
Krang
Mikey
But Email me auds of any of the characters you want to be. Ive seen MNT both episodes are my favorites on new grounds. Very nice voice acting. Ive found a really good
Raph: TheShadowVoice
Unless I hear a better Raph I like him as Raph so far I also have a really good Don. Like with Raph if I hear someone better Illt ake them. No choices are finial so send in any auds u want

Dr. Doom
07-16-2004, 02:24 PM
You want me to send you just those lines from that link in your first post? I still have some stuff made up of lines I thought up or from the movies and such that I sent to Valor for MNT, I can mail those to ya if you like.

Dane E5R
07-16-2004, 04:14 PM
I DO highly recommend Doom. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone more natural sounding, funny, and just all around talented. By the way, I also have the anime DVD. So I may be able to get the subs written down a bit sooner than a month.. But yeah, as previously stated, the translation isn't the best. And sometimes, they don't even bother to translate what's being said. (I REALLY wanna know what Mikey said, too!)

Spitfire
07-16-2004, 06:59 PM
You want me to send you just those lines from that link in your first post? I still have some stuff made up of lines I thought up or from the movies and such that I sent to Valor for MNT, I can mail those to ya if you like.
Or send me some fresh ones either works for me just I like having a email with the auds in them so I can keep track of who I have heard and such
That would rock EliteRaph! :) Im planning on re-writing alot of the dialog(If its cheesy that is) I just need to know bascially what they said so every sentence has the same meaning they just say it a different way

Jester
07-16-2004, 11:43 PM
Jester must send new audition tape.....want me to just adlib.....i could do that.....:D

Jarrah White
07-17-2004, 02:03 AM
Hey Spitfire, check out the News section of my website :D (http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-24732/)

Kiddo Cabbusses
07-17-2004, 04:59 AM
I'd like to voice act as... someone... or something.

Exactly what, though, I have no idea. I don't know if my microphone is "quality enough" for this kind of thing, iether...

Spitfire
07-17-2004, 01:06 PM
Well my Email delted all my auds so if you havnt re-sent them in PLEASE do so thank you tons. Aud for any character you like! But I do realllly still need a Ninja Clan leader
Awesome Jarrah! Thanks ^_^
EliteRaph can you rip DVDs onto your computer? because the copies of the turtles anime I have are A horrible quality and B they are RM files so I cant edit them with ANY program :cry: So if you can rip DVDs or know someone who could you would be a life saver

Jarrah White
07-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Well my Email delted all my auds so if you havnt re-sent them in PLEASE do so thank you tons. Aud for any character you like! But I do realllly still need a Ninja Clan leader
Awesome Jarrah! Thanks ^_^
EliteRaph can you rip DVDs onto your computer? because the copies of the turtles anime I have are A horrible quality and B they are RM files so I cant edit them with ANY program :cry: So if you can rip DVDs or know someone who could you would be a life saver

Your welcome.

MGMae
07-19-2004, 05:17 AM
I got a hold of my tmnt anime dvd this weekend from home - I should be able to start transcribing bits this weekend. Elite, wanna split the duties? 1 ep each?
Or all, or none - any way's fine with me. :D
As for the missing bits. I only took two years in Japanese so I doubt I'll be able to translate myself, but I could try transcribing our "unknown" bits and sending them to my Japanese friends for proper translation.

Spitfire
07-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Works for me! Cant wait to see this thing work :D

Dane E5R
07-19-2004, 03:03 PM
I got a hold of my tmnt anime dvd this weekend from home - I should be able to start transcribing bits this weekend. Elite, wanna split the duties? 1 ep each?
Or all, or none - any way's fine with me. :D
As for the missing bits. I only took two years in Japanese so I doubt I'll be able to translate myself, but I could try transcribing our "unknown" bits and sending them to my Japanese friends for proper translation.

Sure... I call the Metal Mutants episode! :D

Spitfire- The computer I'm usin' at the moment won't even play DVDs. :(

Spitfire
07-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Its okay! Im not giving up or calling this thing off. I dont give up easily. I will find a copy I can edit! Damn realplayer files trying to ruin my plans :(

MGMae
07-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Sure... I call the Metal Mutants episode! :D

Awesome, then I'll tackle the Faeries this weekend. :)

Spitfire
07-22-2004, 01:25 PM
I PMed both of you check your PMs this is important and thank you again :D

Utrom
07-27-2004, 05:38 AM
Spitfire, I converted rm files of the anime into avi, but the quality isn't the best. (There's a clear line from where I edited the watermark out.) If you want me to send them to you, I'd be happy to help. Here are some screen caps to show the quality:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Utrom/Quality%20of%20Anime/ninjaturtlesscreencap.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Utrom/Quality%20of%20Anime/NinjaTurtlesScreencap2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Utrom/Quality%20of%20Anime/NinjaTurtlesScreencap3.jpg

Spitfire
07-31-2004, 11:04 AM
Awesome! Id be very thankful if you sent them to me. MGMae is going to try to get me a higher quality one. But I could use your version for sound effects. Because Im going to need those :)
Later today Im going to accounce the cast list :)
MouthBoing will be playing Mikey and Krang!
TheShadowVoice will be playing Raph
I really do wish I could put up the rest of the cast list but all the wonderful auds I got were deleted and when I asked the people to re-submit they didnt. Im still waiting upon that but so far thats what I have
SO PLEASE SEND IN YOUR AUD AGAIN IF YOU HAVNT ALREADY DONE SO
So far I have files from
Peter Taggenagger
JesseCox
Azure
edwyn
tj
Senshi
Ry-Guy
Watercolor
Jephael
Julie Riley
Patrick Atherton
Mouthboing
TheShadowVoice
Thats all so far. Those names are by what their email adress is or by their AIM name

MGMae
08-02-2004, 05:23 AM
Crap - I don't think I have the files on hand this morning - would it be okay if I sent them to you tomorrow? :D

So far - no luck on the DVD ripping...hard pressed to find a computer around here that actually has a DVDRom drive!

Spitfire
08-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Sure as long as their sent in. And like I said you dont need a DVD rom drive you could just video record it witha digital camera :D

MGMae
08-03-2004, 05:42 AM
Okay, the four clips I recorded have been sent to your comcast email addy.

Spitfire
08-03-2004, 07:56 PM
More casting news!
Watercolor will be playing Chrisemue!
MGMae will be playing April!
:D

Utrom
08-04-2004, 07:54 AM
I sent them, but every so often when I try to e-mail something it doesn’t work correctly. Could you notify me when you receive them?

Spitfire
08-04-2004, 10:20 PM
I didnt get them sorry :( maybe we can try sending it over MSn or AIM? Because I dont think Emails can have big files int hem

Utrom
08-05-2004, 06:09 PM
I figured out what was wrong with my computer and I should be able to send them by tomorrow. Sorry about the wait!

Spitfire
08-05-2004, 07:23 PM
The wait is worth it! Thank you again

Utrom
08-07-2004, 03:07 PM
I think it worked this time, but I forgot to put a subject. I really hope this works! (crosses fingers)

Spitfire
08-08-2004, 09:14 PM
I didnt get any Email maybe the files to be? Like I said if you have MSn or AIM or can get it that would be the best way to send it I hope we can get it to work some way :D

MGMae
08-11-2004, 05:52 AM
:( Bad News.
I went to watch my TMNT Anime DVD yesterday to finally start transcribing the first episode....

and it doesn't work. It won't play. Not in the DVD player or my PS2 - something's seriously screwed up with it.
Elite, is there anyway you can transcribe both eps? >_< I hate to dump this on you, but I can't get the stupid thing to work!

Spitfire
08-12-2004, 02:14 PM
Well its okay. I just hope we can get translations for atleast the first episode! Thats all I need. And I hope to get that video file soon as well :D Im not going to let this project die!

Eidiot88
08-12-2004, 05:33 PM
Hey, I IMed you on AIM about the Krang part I hope you got them but if not send me like some lines or what not to say. Send me them in an email (Eidiot88@hotmail.com) and I will record them and send 'em over.

Spitfire
08-12-2004, 06:26 PM
Alrighty :)
Patrick Atherton Will be playing Don!
Edit: Something has come to my attention about Patrick Atherton he might have faked his auds so he may not be receiveing the part

Jonatello
08-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Alrighty :)
Patrick Atherton Will be playing Don!
Edit: Something has come to my attention about Patrick Atherton he might have faked his auds so he may not be receiveing the part

how do you know that?

Spitfire
08-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Before he sent me the auds he had asked that I give him some sample fules of what I wanted him to sound like. So I linked him to the offcial site and he took sound files of Don and Raph from the new show. Now either he nailed them both dead on or he faked them and just played the soundfile and recorded it on his mic. I didnt notice this until a friend mentioned how his aud sound exactly like the sound file on the site. Ill ask him to say other lines and see how he does with those

Utrom
08-13-2004, 06:27 AM
I don't know what to do Spitfire, but I will find a way to send you those files. I don't want this project to die either!

Spitfire
08-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Well we can try sending them to me over AIM or MSN. And Im glad you want this project to stay alive just as much as I do :)
So far for a cast we have
MouthBoing will be playing Mikey and Krang!
TheShadowVoice will be playing Raph
LionelRGuy will be playing Rocksteady!
Watercolor will be playing Chrisemue!
MGMae will be playing April!
I know its not much but its what we have so far! Im trying not to have two people do the same role if that is at all possible.
I REALLY need someone to be the Ninja clan leader so PLEASE someone send in a aud for him. If you havnt gotten a part you want heres a perfect chance. And Im not sure if the anime has a narator but that would also be something to try out for

ThirdMarioBro
08-13-2004, 05:19 PM
That was you?!? Damn AWESOME dude. You literally sounded EXACTLY like the new series Leo. I don't know how you did that. Awesome stuff.
I'll put up a Krang recording when I get home from vacation. Don't know how good it is, but we'll see.

Jester
08-14-2004, 07:10 PM
can't seem to get u a sample...last i tried it was too big.....but i sent it to jarrah.....he might be able to help u.....please don't count me out.....i'll do any bit part...please...i beg of u!!!

Taggenagger
08-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Hey all, this is my non-effect audition for Shredder: http://www.filmcafe.nu/mem/users/T/Taggenagger/{6633-2317-3687}.mp3

..and this is one with effects:
http://www.filmcafe.nu/mem/users/T/Taggenagger/{3215-2571-2925}.mp3

Spitfire can use it for Shredder or any other role as he pleases. 8)

Spitfire
08-17-2004, 05:15 PM
can't seem to get u a sample...last i tried it was too big.....but i sent it to jarrah.....he might be able to help u.....please don't count me out.....i'll do any bit part...please...i beg of u!!!
Sure I could use any vocies I can get
Ill check out your voices and get back to them later
GREAT NEWS! Uthrom sent me the anime files! Now all we need is those translations!!

Raven
08-17-2004, 06:23 PM
I may be able to help with the translation, I just picked up the anime while at chicago, so if I can find the time, I can translate it for you.
but it will take some time.

Spitfire
08-17-2004, 10:24 PM
As long as I get the translations I will be happy! Thank you :)

ThirdMarioBro
08-18-2004, 12:30 AM
I recorded an audition reel, but now need a place to upload it. It's about 659KB.

Spitfire
08-18-2004, 12:43 AM
I recorded an audition reel, but now need a place to upload it. It's about 659KB.
You could try Freewebs or maybe Lycos :)

ThirdMarioBro
08-18-2004, 07:04 PM
http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Games/ThirdMarioBro_TMNT_audition.rar

I had to zip it to get it uploaded. That's my audition. The Krang voice is ok, but my Splinter sucks. The Mikey voice is my favorite though. I don't know, tell me what you think. Ignore the skit. I'm no writer by any menas. :lol: :roll:

Spitfire
08-21-2004, 11:42 AM
http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Games/ThirdMarioBro_TMNT_audition.rar

I had to zip it to get it uploaded. That's my audition. The Krang voice is ok, but my Splinter sucks. The Mikey voice is my favorite though. I don't know, tell me what you think. Ignore the skit. I'm no writer by any menas. :lol: :roll:
I want to hear them but my computer doesnt know what a RAR file is and nither do I for that matter :-? Is there a place I could download RAR at?

Utrom
08-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Here you go Spitfire:

http://www.rararchiver.com/download.asp

JDavis
08-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Hmm... I'd send an audition, but I think it would help to know exactly what role to audition for... Seeing as I'd fail horribly at trying to imitate a character's voice that we're already familiar with... Are the guy in the space shuttle and the main ninja guy still open?

Spitfire
08-22-2004, 09:41 AM
YES I need those guys for sure!!! I would love to get a AUD for them. No ones tried out for them yet
Thanks Uthrom!

JDavis
08-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Oi, unfortunatly and ironically, I'v caught a head cold or something... My nose keeps stopping up, and my throught is being dry and raspy. Not optimal conditions for voice acting. I'll get my auditions in as soon as I'm back to normal. :ohwell:

Spitfire
08-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Aw Well I hope you get better :)
I just wanted to tell you that from wednsday until next monday I will be gone. After that school has started so I will be posting way less but I will still keep this thing going

disturbed_raphael84
08-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Who do you need voices for?...and how should i send in samples?...just record em on my computer n send em?...and also, does any one know if these episodes are on the internet like Kazaa or Bearshare?...ive only seen 20 second clips

Spitfire
08-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Well I need a narator and the Ninja Clan leader. Anyone whos not taken yet. Ythrom sent them to me so I dont know where you can get them

Jester
09-10-2004, 10:21 AM
hey spitz.....what's the status on the fan dub??? i'm really interested in helping out.....do u have an e-mail where i can send auditions the one i tried to send to just came back.....let me know man.....i'll send auditions right away....

Spitfire
09-10-2004, 03:49 PM
The guy who promised me translations screwed me over BIG time
My Email is Mantus@comcast.net
IF ANYONE HAS TRANSLATIONS FOR TH ELOVE OF GOD GIVE THEM TO ME

Jester
09-14-2004, 03:42 PM
ok..i've started and have alittle less than half of it transcribed....i'll send it all to u later...it's just the first episode...i'll dl the second one and transcribe it later....

Spitfire
09-14-2004, 04:59 PM
ok..i've started and have alittle less than half of it transcribed....i'll send it all to u later...it's just the first episode...i'll dl the second one and transcribe it later....
YOU RULE! You have saved the dub! OMG YES!!!! :D :D :D :D THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Jester
09-14-2004, 05:28 PM
YOU RULE! You have saved the dub! OMG YES!!!! :D :D :D :D THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
no prob.....i'm almost done.....and i think u'll be laughin' cause it's such a bad translation it's hilarious....u're probably gonna have to edit the crap outta it....cause i haven't.....i'll let u do that....this is your baby.....

Spitfire
09-15-2004, 09:29 PM
HUGE THANK YOU TO JESTER AND UTROM!!!!!!
Lastly I need to make a call to ANYONE else who would be able to help me on this thing. I can handel it mostly myself but I need someone to help me rip the orgnial sound effects. Aside from that I just need to start on getting the dialog recorded
OH and if you are from the Technodrome and I assgined you a part please post here so I know you still want to do it! And if you helped make that Muntant Ninja Turtles thing on New Grounds could you also post here if your intrested in offering your voice....everyone on the other forum all ditched me :cry: so all I have left is to ask you guys....which is great because I only want true turtles fans working on it anyways! And you guys are the grestest bunch of turtles fans ever!!!!!!

Jester
09-16-2004, 12:00 PM
HUGE THANK YOU TO JESTER AND UTROM!!!!!!
Lastly I need to make a call to ANYONE else who would be able to help me on this thing. I can handel it mostly myself but I need someone to help me rip the orgnial sound effects. Aside from that I just need to start on getting the dialog recorded
OH and if you are from the Technodrome and I assgined you a part please post here so I know you still want to do it! And if you helped make that Muntant Ninja Turtles thing on New Grounds could you also post here if your intrested in offering your voice....everyone on the other forum all ditched me :cry: so all I have left is to ask you guys....which is great because I only want true turtles fans working on it anyways! And you guys are the grestest bunch of turtles fans ever!!!!!!
how ever else i can help.....just let me know.....

Spitfire
09-21-2004, 04:30 PM
You send in a awesome aud I remember. If you could help me rip the sound effects that would be awesome. Youve already done so much though asking you to do anymore is insane. But if you still wanna help thats great!
We could also use a web site for anyone who knows web site code or has a site laying around their not useing. Once the anime is done I will upload it to the site so everyone can watch it! :D
Thank you all so much for the support and the help :)
Heres a Yahoo Chat Group just for the anime dub
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TMNTFandub/files/
Big thanks to Uthrom for helping me out in the sound department!BERSERKERCREW will be playing Bebop

mikezilla2
03-04-2017, 06:59 PM
so what happend with this ?