The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ash Vs Evil Dead (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=52680)

Autbot_Benz 07-07-2015 04:30 PM

Ash Vs Evil Dead

That's right Ash is back with some sidekicks and they are going after dead again.

http://i62.tinypic.com/egad7d.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/6fqotz.jpg

Its going to be on Starz and Bruce Campbell is back and so is Sam Rami. Hail to the King baby.

ProactiveMan 07-07-2015 07:57 PM

Bruce looks like he's been working out. I'm on-board, no matter how lame it turns out to be.

Leo656 07-07-2015 10:18 PM

Story deserves a real ending. I'm down.

MsMarvelDuckie 07-08-2015 09:13 PM

Me too! I loved the Evil Dead movies, including the new reboot one. Ash is one of my favorite movie icons, enough so that I named one of my cats after him, LOL! I even did a fic with him, a crossover with my AU Marvel characters. It was a fun tale to work on. I am hoping ee can get cable now that the other half is getting his SSI, maybe we can watch this.

Autbot_Benz 01-02-2016 11:27 AM

The final Episode is today I just watched and it was fantastic. I can't wait to see what Season 2 brings. I loved the nods to Evil Dead 2 Dead By Dawn

plastroncafe 01-02-2016 11:32 AM

Haven't seen this yet, due to my not having cable...BUT it looks like one can subscribe to Starz via Amazon Prime. That might be worth the price of admission for this show.

Has anyone done this?

Autbot_Benz 01-02-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plastroncafe (Post 1533189)
Haven't seen this yet, due to my not having cable...BUT it looks like one can subscribe to Starz via Amazon Prime. That might be worth the price of admission for this show.

Has anyone done this?

I watched the whole show via means I can't post here :lol:

MsMarvelDuckie 01-02-2016 04:17 PM

So you thought it was good? I'm really curious about this one, as Evil Dead is one of our guilty pleasures. We both LOVE the entire franchise, enough so that I bought the Marvel crossover mini-series, as well as the Ash vs. Evil Dead/Freddy/Jason comics. There was even a Xena crossover comic mini-series in Evil Dead that was really fun! So I'd love to watch this if it gets a DVD or Blu-ray release.

Leo656 01-03-2016 04:39 AM

Our provider gave us a free trial of Starz so we have the series DVR'ed, might start watching it tomorrow.

THGhost 01-03-2016 08:54 PM

Wow, that finale was fantastic. Pure, unadulterated Evil Dead. This show is great. Looking forward to more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1533191)
I watched the whole show via means I can't post here :lol:

As did I. ;)

Leo656 01-04-2016 11:49 PM

So far so good. On episode 4 and it's really awesome.

EDIT: Just finished the season. Wow, that was flawless.

...What an asshole. :lol: I just keep shaking my head, and saying "what an asshole." :lol: It's been like ten minutes.

Also: That finale was f*cking gross, man. Especially all that stuff in the basement. Holy SH*T. :lol: WOW.

Highest possible recommendation. That sh*t was out of control and I can't wait for Season Two already. I'm glad they're doing more, but I hope they don't drag the whole thing out too long. I like that they're expanding on the story, but I also hope that means it can have a proper conclusion, because it deserves one. I can see it being three seasons but more than that would be pushing it. I love what they're doing, but I don't want it to stop being special.

Autbot_Benz 10-07-2016 11:50 PM

Season 2 just started last Sunday this season is going to have nods to Evil Dead 1 and maybe some Army Of Darkness nods.

Its also been renewed for a 3rd season

http://screenrant.com/ash-vs-evil-dead-season-3/

Andrew NDB 10-08-2016 12:39 AM

Went to both big panels at Comicon over the last 2 years, and caught the early season 2 premiere here in Seattle.

Apparently I am on the blu-rays of season 1. At 00:15.

myconius 10-10-2016 10:36 PM

when is season 2 supposed to air?

Autbot_Benz 10-10-2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myconius (Post 1631951)
when is season 2 supposed to air?

its on now episode 2 was on sunday

Andrew NDB 10-11-2016 01:14 AM

Good lord, episode of season 2 had the grossest scene I've seen in anything on TV or film, and I've seen a lot. I love it. The only thing that could make this show more perfect to me would be to make it a damn hour, not 30 minutes.

Autbot_Benz 10-11-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1631965)
Good lord, episode of season 2 had the grossest scene I've seen in anything on TV or film, and I've seen a lot. I love it. The only thing that could make this show more perfect to me would be to make it a damn hour, not 30 minutes.

I agree id rather have an hour of Ash not 30 minutes.

" There is only room for one asshole in this town and its me" Ash Williams as he shoots the Colon monster. :lol:

myconius 10-11-2016 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1631957)
its on now episode 2 was on sunday

thank you.

i never subscribed to Starz.
do they actually have any other shows worth watching, that'd be worth getting their network.
not sure i can wait for the home release of season 2?!

MsMarvelDuckie 10-11-2016 08:03 PM

We bingewatched season 1 when it came out on dvd. LOVED it!! Now we can't wait for the season 2 release. Don't have Starz so for now dvd/br is our only real option. But I really enjoyed the entire season. Perfect addition to this fave franchise!

PApagreg 10-11-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myconius (Post 1631987)
thank you.

i never subscribed to Starz.
do they actually have any other shows worth watching, that'd be worth getting their network.
not sure i can wait for the home release of season 2?!

Not really, Stars is mostly a movie channel