The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   'Ready to Bebop and Rocksteady' Game (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59026)

SS Kakarot 10-29-2017 11:32 AM

'Ready to Bebop and Rocksteady' Game
 
http://3dbohanon.com/uploads/3/4/3/9...59/2552070.png

Stumbled upon this game called 'Ready to Bebop and Rocksteady' that was made last year for the OOTS movie.

I can't remember it being listed on any of the movie websites at the time, maybe I missed it. Perhaps it was ment as a mobile release?

http://3dbohanon.com/uploads/3/4/3/9...52950_orig.jpg

The game can be played on the designers website: http://3dbohanon.com/tmnt-movie-2016-game.html

oldmanwinters 10-29-2017 12:15 PM

Surprised I hadn't heard of this before! Thanks for the share!

SS Kakarot 10-29-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1724612)
Surprised I hadn't heard of this before! Thanks for the share!

Same here, I had no idea this game was made. Wonder how we missed it?
Perhaps it was planned to be on an official website but got cancelled for some reason.

I do remember that there was a Nickelodeon website for the movie with several games and clips on it, but don't remember this game being on there.
The website was http://tmntmovie2.com by the way.
It re-directs me to the Nickelodeon homepage. :(

shredder orokusaki 12-14-2017 12:18 PM

Teenage mutant ninja turltes portal power
 
/store.steampowered.com/app/700740/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Portal_Power/

My new game just released toda on steam for pc! Are you ready to fight me?!

oldmanwinters 12-14-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki (Post 1734826)
/store.steampowered.com/app/700740/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Portal_Power/

My new game just released toda on steam for pc! Are you ready to fight me?!

SOS, although all your posts make me fear you have some kind of mental problems, I do appreciate the heads up that Portal Power is now on Steam. Thanks.

SS Kakarot 12-15-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1734846)
SOS, although all your posts make me fear you have some kind of mental problems, I do appreciate the heads up that Portal Power is now on Steam. Thanks.

Same here, thanks for the heads up on this! :tlol:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.