The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TMNT Oekaki Art Board Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=19642)

Krang 04-12-2007 02:52 AM

TMNT Oekaki Art Board Discussion

In case you haven't seen it yet, The Technodrome now has an official oekaki board! An oekaki board is a message board where you can create and upload drawings (using your choice of the available Java applets) and receive feedback from other users. Here is the link: http://www.thetechnodrome.com/oekaki/

To begin participating, just click the Register link in the upper right-hand corner, and you will be taken to a page where you can create an account based on your forum username and email address. After you have registered, you can log in to begin drawing and commenting.

Please note that in order to draw, you will need to install Java if it is not already installed on your computer. If you're not sure, click here to check.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. Enjoy!

Tinuvielsdreams 04-12-2007 07:11 AM

Hi Krang!
Question
Does it take a bit for the registration to be approved?
I am not able to log in because it say I am pending but I am listed under members
This looks great though :) thanks!

Krang 04-13-2007 02:13 AM

Nope, you should be able to post right away as soon as you register. I checked your permissions, and everything should be working. Could you please take a screenshot (or copy/paste) of the error message?

Tinuvielsdreams 04-13-2007 07:18 AM

This is the screen I get when I sign in
I hope it helps...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture1-1.png

Krang 04-14-2007 01:54 AM

Thanks for posting that. It looks like it's a password-related problem, so something must have gone wrong when setting your password for the oekaki board. Try using the Recover Password link in the upper right-hand corner to reset your oekaki board password, and if you still can't log in, let me know.

Tinuvielsdreams 04-14-2007 07:32 PM

Thanks Krang!
The recovery worked like a charm
I can't wait to start drawing:D

Magdolin 04-15-2007 08:47 PM

Krang.....i hate to say it....but the same thing happened to me too... -_- Sorry....

Masked Ninja 04-16-2007 12:33 AM

EDIT: fixed. Sorry for taking up space.

Krang 04-16-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo (Post 500441)
Krang.....i hate to say it....but the same thing happened to me too... -_- Sorry....

Your account looks ok to me also, so you'll just need to reset your oekaki board password using the link I mentioned above.

Magdolin 04-16-2007 03:47 PM

Okay. Thank you so much Krang! *Glomps and then hugs*

Kang uh....how do i start drawing?

LiuKangChick 04-28-2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang (Post 499411)
Thanks for posting that. It looks like it's a password-related problem, so something must have gone wrong when setting your password for the oekaki board. Try using the Recover Password link in the upper right-hand corner to reset your oekaki board password, and if you still can't log in, let me know.

Good thinkin', Krang. I tried to join the oekaki, but I keep getting a message saying my e-mail address is already in the database and of course, there's no box for the address.

Krang 04-29-2007 03:15 AM

Your account was added successfully, so try logging in using the password you entered on the form. If you don't remember it or if it doesn't work, try resetting your password using the instructions above.

LiuKangChick 04-29-2007 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang (Post 507589)
Your account was added successfully, so try logging in using the password you entered on the form. If you don't remember it or if it doesn't work, try resetting your password using the instructions above.

I will. Thanx, Krang! ^^

Magdolin 04-30-2007 10:45 PM

I know to draw...Just i can't figure out how to star...:(

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work.

Krang 06-05-2007 02:49 AM

The oekaki board has been upgraded from Wacintaki 1.3.6 to 1.3.7 to fix some minor bugs. If you notice any errors, particularly when registering, please let me know by posting in this thread. I will also be adding a link to the oekaki board as a "subforum" of the Fan Creations category soon to make it easier for people to find.

Fang Wolf 06-06-2007 03:39 AM

and I can not Register on http://www.thetechnodrome.com/oekaki/
" Humanity test failed. " :cry:

Garou 06-06-2007 10:11 AM

^I get the exact same message on an all-white page :ohwell:

Krang 06-07-2007 02:55 AM

Oops! It should work correctly now. Thanks, both of you, for reporting the bug!

BTW, there also seems to be a bug where, if you're not logged in on the forums and click the "Register" link on the oekaki board, you will continually get a permissions error after logging in. I'll look into that, but as a workaround, please log in on the forums first before attempting to register on the oekaki board.

Edit: Please disregard the paragraph above. That was just a bug in the browser I was testing with at the time (Opera). When using my usual browser, it works correctly.

Krang 08-10-2007 01:06 AM

The oekaki board has been upgraded from Wacintaki 1.3.7 to 1.3.8 for some more bug fixes. If you encounter any errors, please let me know by posting in this thread. BTW, if any of you had your names changed here on the forums and would like to have your names updated on the oekaki board to match, let me know and I'll take care of it.

BTW, when going through the options, I noticed that the oekaki board has the ability to display users' avatars on every comment rather than just the first one. What does everyone think: should that option be enabled, or should it be left as it is now?

Slap-Happy 08-12-2007 12:54 AM

it said that my membername already exists:(