The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Netflix Luke Cage series (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53190)

TurtleTitan97 10-19-2018 08:33 PM

Luke Cage got canned: https://deadline.com/2018/10/luke-ca...er-1202486487/

Autbot_Benz 10-19-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 (Post 1780711)

That is BS. Luke Cage Season 2 was really good.

Redeemer 10-19-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1780712)
That is BS. Luke Cage Season 2 was really good.

Wow.... That sucks.... It makes me wonder if Iron Fist and Luke Cage were tied together or something???? Like Green Lantern and Young Justice with Mattel..... Complete speculation mind you, but I just find it hard to believe that the show would be cancelled over creative differences.

Autbot_Benz 10-19-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer (Post 1780720)
Wow.... That sucks.... It makes me wonder if Iron Fist and Luke Cage were tied together or something???? Like Green Lantern and Young Justice with Mattel..... Complete speculation mind you, but I just find it hard to believe that the show would be cancelled over creative differences.

If we are lucky maybe they plan giving us Heroes for Hire instead since they cancelled the shows of the Heroes for Hire. I can't believe this Luke gets Cancelled but that boring Jessica Jones is getting a 3rd season :roll:

Andrew NDB 10-19-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1780722)
If we are lucky maybe they plan giving us Heroes for Hire instead since they cancelled the shows of the Heroes for Hire. I can't believe this Luke gets Cancelled but that boring Jessica Jones is getting a 3rd season :roll:

It kind of shows where their head is at. I admit, though, Iron Fist being cancelled and them saying Danny will still be around coupled with Luke Cage's sudden cancellation does kind of suggest they're doing a combined "Heroes for Hire" show. The end of Iron Fist S2 lends itself well to that... then end of Luke Cage S2, though, not at ALL.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 10-20-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1780725)
It kind of shows where their head is at. I admit, though, Iron Fist being cancelled and them saying Danny will still be around coupled with Luke Cage's sudden cancellation does kind of suggest they're doing a combined "Heroes for Hire" show. The end of Iron Fist S2 lends itself well to that... then end of Luke Cage S2, though, not at ALL.

Yeah, canning Luke Cage is a shocker! :teek:

I mean, I didn't feel the love for Bushmaster at all. Or Season 2 as some massive improvement. But it was still at least following through on the basic premise of "bulletproof black man", whereas Iron Fist refused to touch its basic premise of "chi-powered white ninja" with a ten foot pole.

This feels like a bad decision. Shoulda gone one more season at least.

Maybe Defenders 2 will be Iron Fist v Luke Cage: Dawn of Heroes for Hire. :tlol:

Andrew NDB 02-19-2019 02:24 PM

Mike Colter is already doing pilots as the lead.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/mike-col...ma-pilot-evil/


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.