The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Offical Injustice 2 discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55470)

turtlefanforever 06-07-2016 12:02 PM

Offical Injustice 2 discussion

Expected to be announced at E3 here is the offical discussion to Injustice 2.

TigerClaw 06-07-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlefanforever (Post 1588676)

Here's a leak image of the Poster.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkXe1EtVAAA7rJn.jpg:small

The Deadman 06-07-2016 01:05 PM

I'm hoping we'll get a proper DC vs MARVEL fighting game one day.

oldmanwinters 06-07-2016 01:22 PM

What? And they still haven't made a sequel to Sunsoft's Justice League: Task Force?

:lol:

Krutch 06-07-2016 03:28 PM

The first one was a very fun game with horrid character designs.

oldmanwinters 06-07-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1588774)

I'll agree that I have a much greater affinity for the Capcom/Marvel aesthetic than the super-realistic Mortal Kombat-esque design style seen in the last two DC fighting games.

TurtleTitan97 06-08-2016 07:36 AM

Ninjinister 06-08-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlefanforever (Post 1588676)

S'allgood now that it's been confirmed but don't you think it was a bit presumptuous to start a topic on a game that was only bloody rumored at that point?

Anyway in addition to those shown in the trailer, comicbook.com is reporting Grodd and Atrocitus as playable. Grain o' salt.

TigerClaw 06-08-2016 09:50 AM

Info on Injustice 2 from the Playstation Blog.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...o-ps4-in-2017/

And of course we’re going to continue to tell the epic story of the Injustice Universe. When last we saw them, Superman was imprisoned in a Red Sun prison cell, while Batman was continuing the good fight against the forces that would see Superman’s tyranny back in power. Where do we go from here? And what new characters will join the fight? Of course you’ll have to play the game to find out. And we can’t wait for you to get your hands on this game. We’re excited to see your vision come to life on screen.

TheSkeletonMan939 06-08-2016 10:43 AM

I hope Dean Grinsfelder returns as a composer.

Krutch 06-08-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1589008)
Anyway in addition to those shown in the trailer, comicbook.com is reporting Grodd and Atrocitus as playable. Grain o' salt.

Aw man, Grodd would be dope!

Here's hoping for Killer Shark, Black Manta, Darkseid, and Starro while they're at it.

Yes. Starro :D

Electric 06-08-2016 08:05 PM

Assuming they'll keep all the old characters (They'd never get rid of Harley...) just give me Black Canary, Poison Ivy or Scarecrow, and one of the Robins besides Nightwing and I'll be happy. Even though he's not my favorite Robin, a young Damian Wayne, not nightwing version, with smaller stature and his sword would be awesome.

Incredibly pumped for this game

Autbot_Benz 06-08-2016 08:14 PM

Id love to see John Constantine be a playable character maybe take Zattana's place

Commenter 42 06-08-2016 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1588774)

Whew, somebody said it.

That Borat inspired man-kini on Superman Regime.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...he_regime).png

Shark_Blade 06-08-2016 10:58 PM

What the heck kind of awful design is that? :teek:

Commenter 42 06-08-2016 11:18 PM

You should see Batman and the Flash...
http://pre01.deviantart.net/4b90/th/...ut-d62n3cr.png

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130130002950

Would be nice to see a classic look, just for the hell of it.
http://i.imgur.com/BHyO76q.jpg

Ninjinister 06-08-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1589298)
Aw man, Grodd would be dope!

Here's hoping for Killer Shark, Black Manta, Darkseid, and Starro while they're at it.

Yes. Starro :D

Apparently it's from the official press release. Grodd and Atrocitus are a go.

I still want Detective Chimp.

Electric 06-10-2016 12:36 AM

Wait, Im sorry? Why is Batmans design an issue? That looks fine to me.

the Superman youre showing is the alternate Superman design too, from another world? His normal design is this game is classic superman...

And flash, sure its a little, pardon, flashy, but still pretty normal??

Plus, if you dont care for their original design, they released multiple alternates for just about every character! Batman can literally be this one, one from Arkham games, Beyond, and multiple comic inspired ones.

Designs for this game were perfectly fine

Commenter 42 06-10-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric (Post 1590064)
Wait, Im sorry? Why is Batmans design an issue? That looks fine to me.

the Superman youre showing is the alternate Superman design too, from another world? His normal design is this game is classic superman...

And flash, sure its a little, pardon, flashy, but still pretty normal??

Plus, if you dont care for their original design, they released multiple alternates for just about every character! Batman can literally be this one, one from Arkham games, Beyond, and multiple comic inspired ones.

Designs for this game were perfectly fine

You're blind, right? And no, there was no Classic Superman.
There was some sort of N52 looking Superman. Tech garbage Superman, sure.

Batman looked like ass. Wonder Woman's face was terrible. All the injustice designs are terrible.

You people with the " it's fine"

Lol, piss off. Do it right or don't do it. Step to the challenge of delivering iconic characters, or step back and let the real artists do their work.

People love the combination of DC characters and Mortal Combat. No one loved the character "redesigns".

Flash is wearing ****ing shoulderpads because?

Spike Spiegel 06-10-2016 06:54 AM

I'm sure the gameplay will be cool, but those designs make them look like they're trying out for the Knight Sabers (Google the anime series Bubblegum Crisis if you don't get that reference).

Sumac 06-10-2016 11:51 AM

LOL @ Commenter's tantrum.

Aside from that, amongst confirmed or hinted characters are Wonder Woman, Captain Cold and Doctor Fate.

Commenter 42 06-10-2016 02:08 PM

Nerds don't even nerd anymore.

What's the point?

TigerClaw 06-11-2016 06:14 PM

Here's the Injustice 2 Gameplay Trailer.

Electric 06-11-2016 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commenter 42 (Post 1590067)
You're blind, right? And no, there was no Classic Superman.
There was some sort of N52 looking Superman. Tech garbage Superman, sure.

Batman looked like ass. Wonder Woman's face was terrible. All the injustice designs are terrible.

You people with the " it's fine"

Lol, piss off. Do it right or don't do it. Step to the challenge of delivering iconic characters, or step back and let the real artists do their work.

People love the combination of DC characters and Mortal Combat. No one loved the character "redesigns".

Flash is wearing ****ing shoulderpads because?

If youre sitting there b******g about the differences between New 52 Supes and Classic Supes, then youre just never going to be satisfied with nitpicking. New 52 is the canon right now, they were completely right to use it as a model. Comics change as time goes on, so do their costumes, but theyre still incredibly similar and perfectly superman.

Batman does not look like ass. There, countered your ridiculous and simply opinionated point. If thats the only complaint you can come up with then it seems like youre just trying to find issues. Sorry youre not satisfied with Wonder Womans face, it looked like Wonder Woman?

They delivered DC characters just fine, in a way that we've never had them all before in one game. Characters were who they supposed to be, designed to look like a multiple versions of each character, and if you problem-seeking players have that much of an issue, thats why they have multiple costumes for each.

You idiots that always have something to b***h about. You piss off. The game was a great DC fighting game that was very successful and well thought of.

Electric 06-11-2016 06:30 PM

On another note, new trailer looks great. Wish we couldve seen more new characters, but obviously they dont want to give them all away. Supergirl looks like a quicker Supermand, which will be cool. Grodd will be fun, seeing how he has a lot of weight and strength, but has those psychic attacks to give him some range, which most larger characters lacked in the first.

Hopefully Black Manta is playable. The one thing Ill say is that if he isnt, and hes just part of a stage, I think it was dumb to show him in the trailer then, as itll get peoples hopes up only to disappoint them. Like if they showed Scarecrow in a trailer for the first game. Scarecrow fans (like myself) wouldve immediately assumed hed be playable, and would be pumped for it.
But, since he wasnt advertised in trailers, just seeing him as a transition was a cool easter egg when I actually got the game.

Ninjinister 06-12-2016 08:01 PM

ragekitty4life

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric (Post 1590919)
If youre sitting there b******g about the differences between New 52 Supes and Classic Supes, then youre just never going to be satisfied with nitpicking. New 52 is the canon right now, they were completely right to use it as a model. Comics change as time goes on, so do their costumes, but theyre still incredibly similar and perfectly superman.

New 52 Superman is dead. Pre-new52 is the current Superman.

Quote:

You idiots that always have something to b***h about. You piss off. The game was a great DC fighting game that was very successful and well thought of.
Whoa there sport how about you calm down a bit? This isn't serious business here.

Bry 06-12-2016 08:15 PM

Hoo boy.

I had some fun with Injustice. It's a decent fighting game and I enjoy it for what it is. I've absolutely had enough grimdark DC Comics to last me a lifetime, though. It's played out, it's a bad fit, and it's definitely gotten embarrassing how desperate DC has been to be seen as "serious," except in the most pretentious-teenage-boy way possible. Buuut I'll probably check this out eventually, though I'm still a generation behind and that's unlikely to change any time soon.

But... yeah, those designs were/are pretty not great. Very New 52-y, and most of that line very much seemed to be going for a video-gamey "more lines, more armour plates" design aesthetic, so I guess it's... sort of appropriate? I find that kind of design style looks automatically more dated than the classics, though. Like, insta-dated. A decade or so from now, if anyone sees a typical Injustice design, they will immediately know it was from a 2010s video game. :trazz:

Commenter 42 06-12-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric (Post 1590919)

Fight Me!

Batman totally looked like ass. You have terrible taste.

Also, New 52 superman is dead. He was such a hit, they killed him.
Injustice 2 looks ridiculous, especially Batman.
especially Batman...

especially Batman...

especially Batman...

Is there an echo in he...

especially Batman...

TigerClaw 06-17-2016 02:38 PM

Here's some gameplay from Injustice 2.

Commenter 42 06-17-2016 07:35 PM

Those are some incredibly horrid looking faces on Supergirl, Aquaman and Superman.

I like that the gear equips visually now, but seriously, get these models on model!

http://i.imgur.com/AiIozU1.png
http://i.imgur.com/XNBaaxW.png

TigerClaw 07-22-2016 02:39 PM

Here's the Comic Con Trailer, Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman has been announced.

TigerClaw 08-17-2016 09:29 AM

Harley Quinn And Deadshot Announced For Injustice 2

blindturtle02 08-17-2016 11:05 AM

I'm glad these two characters were included, and thrilled that Bud and Lou are part of Harley's moveset this time. I've always loved the Hyenas! I wonder which other villains will be showing up over the next several months.

Electric 08-17-2016 11:17 AM

This is incredible!

I'm more pumped than ever.
Harley's design is great, much better than the first. They kept a lot of her old moves, but added her bat which she's used in multiple incarnations, while keeping the mallet. Tara Strongs Voice for her sounds even better than usual like it's less squeaky, and can I just say again, her starting design is perfect. It blends the classic colors and patterns, with some of the New 52 elements like the jacket, and even her hair from suicide Squad. And then she has her Hyenas!! Fantastic addition (though she calls them 'boys' and not 'babies') and I am thrilled, as they looks like both her special where they run across (used to be throwing be a picture of J or a Rose from Ivy) and her (don't remember what it's called) knockout move. Harley was my main in injustice and I doubt that's gonna change it 2

Deadshot seems a lot better than I would have expected, as he could to easily be like Deathstroke. But they seemed to do well, having his attacks with guns be a little more showy, like bouncing the bullet off the ground.

Autbot_Benz 01-17-2017 11:24 AM

Robin Poison Ivy Darkseid and brainiac are new characters

turtlefanforever 01-17-2017 11:32 AM

Getting Closer

NR still has the video game rights to Spawn. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in this

TigerClaw 01-18-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1653437)

Robin Poison Ivy Darkseid and brainiac are new characters

I wonder which version of Robin, Injustice had Damian Wayne who once was Robin as Nightwing, So maybe its Dick Grayson.

Autbot_Benz 01-18-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerClaw (Post 1653761)
I wonder which version of Robin, Injustice had Damian Wayne who once was Robin as Nightwing, So maybe its Dick Grayson.

its damian he was only nightwing in the alt universe in the game the main nightwing was Dick Grayson in Injustice

TigerClaw 01-18-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1653769)
its damian he was only nightwing in the alt universe in the game the main nightwing was Dick Grayson in Injustice

Robin could also be Tim Drake.

blindturtle02 01-19-2017 11:50 AM

I'm mostly excited about the villains! I figured we'd get Darkseid or Brainiac. I wasn't expecting them to give us both in one game. I was also glad to see Ivy. She and Harley ought to have some great prefight and clash dialogue. Now if only they'd include Trigon, who was mentioned quite a bit in the first game as well as featured in Raven's super. If he isn't in it, I'm fine with Darkseid and Brainiac. Two out of three of my favorite DC big bads? I'm cool with that. I wonder who's voicing Darkseid. And if Spawn's in this, Keith David needs to reprise the role.