The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Revoltech (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=46866)

koenne 03-31-2014 07:34 AM

The look so freakin awesome , damn I want those so bad..

A little *too* Raph 03-31-2014 08:44 AM

DO WANT. I don't think I've been this excited about figures since NECA

And it makes my decision on whether to buy/not buy the playmates movie figures

CowabungaMikey 03-31-2014 08:50 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/311e8178220c...4n81qz4rgp.jpg

Colonel Schrader 03-31-2014 09:07 AM

I only have the Revoltech DOTM Optimus Prime.. bought it from Hobby Link Japan, I had Bumblebee pre-ordered from them but then cancelled.. I think they might have banned me for it, not sure.. lol but I do want these. just hope the prices are not 2 crazy, can't remember how much I paid for OP..

TheBlueTurtle1 03-31-2014 09:18 AM

Well these look amazing, if they are not outstandingly high in cost, I think I am gonna get a set.:o

Heather Breckel 03-31-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidergreg (Post 1240390)
Looks good but am i the only one worrying that's it's gonna cost an arm and a leg? And you guys want the whole cast?

I love the OT more than Nick's so maybe i'll pass on these.

They'll likely be $30 a piece, which isn't bad for Japanese figures. Revoltech is fortunately cheaper than companies like Figma or SH Figurearts (or RAH ughhhh). The turtles aren't terribly complicated, so unless they're a large scale they won't get too pricey. Looking through some of their previous toys, they have a few that were $20, so maybe we'll luck out!

It'll mostly depend on who you order through. Amiami you'll get the cheapest pre-order price. It's also possible they could pop up on amazon for pre-order, since that's what Figurearts have been doing with their new Sailor Moon line.

madyankees 03-31-2014 09:28 AM

Now this....is a collectible. Must have without a doubt

rickwj324 03-31-2014 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather Breckel (Post 1240484)
They'll likely be $30 a piece, which isn't bad for Japanese figures. Revoltech is fortunately cheaper than companies like Figma or SH Figurearts (or RAH ughhhh).

Yep.. somewhere between $30 to $50 is what they will likely cost (depending on where you import from and their availability.

Aren't the Revoltech figures usually in the 5"-6" scale for figures??

As soon as these start popping up for pre-orders we should list any/all places that are selling them. I'll let you guys know what I find.

Rick

Metalwolf 03-31-2014 09:58 AM

These are just beautiful! If I wasn't more into the villains then the heroes I would be getting these, no doubt about it :D

The Boston Ninja Turtle 03-31-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaughnMichael (Post 1240408)
Does anyone know the scale of them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickwj324 (Post 1240486)
Aren't the Revoltech figures usually in the 5"-6" scale for figures??

Yup Revoltech are usually 5-6 inch and they usually match up to how Character scale with each other so i would expect Mike to be shorter that the others...

and anyone who if iffy on price trust those of us that say they will be well worth it...you may never my an america TMNT toy again

that happened to me with Figuarts,Play,Arts,Figma...etc

i am more excited to put these next to my MMPR figuarts and FINALLY get the cross over i wanted

MrTMNT2012 03-31-2014 10:10 AM

So...contenders for Best TMNT Figures anyone? :D :D

MUST have these! Is there anymore information on them, like when are they coming out?

Discogod 03-31-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 (Post 1240500)
So...contenders for Best TMNT Figures anyone? :D :D

If they're anything like past Revoltech figures, they'll be right up there with NECA's figures.

I'm hoping that they're able to make other eras of TMNT - imagine a set of Mirage turtles in the same style, or even better, 1990 Movie figures?

Regardless, these are a definite must-buy.

909 Turtle Fan 03-31-2014 11:37 AM

These are really awesome. Interchangeable heads :teek: if the are five inch scale, they will look awesome next to the sound effects Shredder. I will definitely be picking up a set and anything else TMNT they come out with.

MST3KFan 03-31-2014 12:17 PM

Playmates got nothing on these.

I collect S.H. Figuarts Super Sentai/Power Rangers from Japan, so I'm going to be watching a number of import sites I use for when these go up for Pre-Order.

Hopefully these are just the start of a new line (my wallet would of course say otherwise). Maybe they could make villains...and maybe they'd be more to scale with the turtles.

Heck, a Revoltech Splinter that could be posed actually fighting unlike the Playmates one....I would love that given how lame the Playmates one is.

Lordmylar06 03-31-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discogod (Post 1240509)
I'm hoping that they're able to make other eras of TMNT - imagine a set of Mirage turtles in the same style, or even better, 1990 Movie figures?

This was almost my immediate thought, right after "WOW, THESE ARE AWESOME." I really hope they can make different styles of the TMNT, they'd make my money for sure.

BlueKatanas 03-31-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickwj324 (Post 1240486)
As soon as these start popping up for pre-orders we should list any/all places that are selling them.

Agreed! Can't wait for these!

The Boston Ninja Turtle 03-31-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 (Post 1240640)
This was almost my immediate thought, right after "WOW, THESE ARE AWESOME." I really hope they can make different styles of the TMNT, they'd make my money for sure.

agreed...correct me if i am wrong but isnt Revoltech Bandai..i know figuarts are

raph27 03-31-2014 03:15 PM

APRIL! APRIL! APRIL!
Totally need these. Even though I got the Battle Shells, but these are too good to pass up.
But April MUST be made. I can't stand her current figure.

snake 03-31-2014 03:49 PM

I really need these. Anyone know of a release date?

OrokuYoshiFilms 03-31-2014 04:04 PM

1. These are incredible! Weary of the pending price point though.

2. What's the scale?

3. Is this some kind of one-night-stand or is this an actual line with more figures to come?

4. Leo's my least favorite turtle but the figure I'm most excited to own........sword/katana poses are awesome with pose-ability like that.