The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TMNT Toys Action Scenes/Shots (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=36083)

MsMarvelDuckie 09-17-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeoRaDoMic (Post 1710009)
Bad recreation, Raphael isn't holding his Sai right and Leo and Don are positioned wrong.


Yeah, I realized that after I posted it- unfortunately I wasn't able to get them to pose fully due to the articulation, and I was working off a screenshot of the Nick turtles to begin with. But I thought it came out pretty well all things considered. And the lighting turned out great!

Here's a fun play on a shot from TMNT III (and yes, I know the pose isn't perfect- the Nick turtle figs aren't the best.... But it was just for fun.)


https://msmarvelduckie.deviantart.co...Aagh-705030151

Candy Kappa 09-17-2017 06:51 PM

Sewer Ninjas!

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4e&oe=5A5513B2

Not TMNT related, but I thought I'd share:

Spoiler:
"Batsy, darling. I'm afraid the Asylum is full for tonight!"
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c6&oe=5A14C77A

"Lay off the case ms. Jones, permanently!"
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...58&oe=5A48AC95
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...49&oe=5A4643EA

Raptor86 09-18-2017 02:54 AM

My foot clan
https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d0&oe=5A133EAD

LeoRaDoMic 09-30-2017 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor86 (Post 1715282)

Very nice! Love the creativity, decoration and poses!

inaheap 11-07-2017 04:01 PM

My NECA Leo and Raph found some old vehicles to mess with.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskr6vE49

Sorry for the lower quality pics. I may shoot some more like this with my better camera.

DestronMirage22 11-07-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inaheap (Post 1726967)
My NECA Leo and Raph found some old vehicles to mess with.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskr6vE49

Sorry for the lower quality pics. I may shoot some more like this with my better camera.

Those actually look pretty good together.

inaheap 11-08-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 (Post 1727018)
Those actually look pretty good together.

Thanks. Leo fit nicely in the Turtle Mobile.

Shark_Blade 12-23-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1715217)
Sewer Ninjas!

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4e&oe=5A5513B2

Not TMNT related, but I thought I'd share:

Spoiler:
"Batsy, darling. I'm afraid the Asylum is full for tonight!"
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c6&oe=5A14C77A

"Lay off the case ms. Jones, permanently!"
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...58&oe=5A48AC95
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...49&oe=5A4643EA

Looks amazing! :D
And YAASS Jessica Jones! :tlove:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor86 (Post 1715282)

Sorry I don't see anything. :-?

Quote:

Originally Posted by inaheap (Post 1726967)
My NECA Leo and Raph found some old vehicles to mess with.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskr6vE49

Sorry for the lower quality pics. I may shoot some more like this with my better camera.

They look nice together. :D

mikeyatemypizza 12-23-2017 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Leo decking our tree. Merry Christmas Dromers.

Candy Kappa 02-20-2018 07:34 AM

https://img00.deviantart.net/e945/i/...pa-dc3rksq.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/0721/i/...pa-dc3rlat.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/e95d/th...pa-dc3rlm7.jpg

Shark_Blade 02-20-2018 08:12 AM

^Awesome pics!

Where did you get that Judy? The standard one doesn't have bendable ears.

Wait..her eyes and arms are too good. Is that the actual CGI photoshopped into the pic? :trazz: Cool pics, regardless.

Candy Kappa 02-20-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 1747569)
^Awesome pics!

Where did you get that Judy? The standard one doesn't have bendable ears.

Wait..her eyes and arms are too good. Is that the actual CGI photoshopped into the pic? :trazz: Cool pics, regardless.

It's the Revoltech figure of her.

Shark_Blade 03-11-2018 06:35 PM

Oh wow Zootopia has revoltech? Cheers for the info!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.