The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TMNT Comic Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   December 2019 Solicitations (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=61882)

TommyT 09-22-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1820116)
I'm not sure! I think Palladium probably still owns the art in that book (minus the TMNT art). All we can do now is homages like the Dream Beavers in the Nick cartoon.

edit: Actually I wonder if they don't own the artwork, just the text and artwork directly based on the text? Like the Terror Bears or Doc Feral, for example. I'm really curious!

You should press Tom or Kevin a bit. Licensing does not go on in perpetuity. The art should be available to use by the current rights holder. The nuances to the 2009 deal should allow for some wiggle room.

I know Rifts is repped by Surge, so perhaps they landed the rights to Palladium as well?

Utrommaniac 09-22-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1820119)
Funny you should mention that... ;)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/61a9...2812/tenor.gif
HUH!

Ninjinister 09-22-2019 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1820119)
Funny you should mention that... ;)

Ringtone and Poe!? :D

Maelxich 09-23-2019 01:54 PM

I know this sounds weird but after seeing the preview for issue 101 and some other pics I really would like jeninka to lose the pants. I know it sounds silly but with the other four turtles all pantsless in most situations it throws off the balance in a group shot being the only one wearing clothes, other then that I love jeninka her relationship with the turtles especially Leo and Mikey were great. I can not wait to see what the future holds

Andrew NDB 09-23-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maelxich (Post 1820192)
I know this sounds weird but after seeing the preview for issue 101 and some other pics I really would like jeninka to lose the pants. I know it sounds silly but with the other four turtles all pantsless in most situations it throws off the balance in a group shot being the only one wearing clothes

But she lived her whole life as a human. Why wouldn't she want pants?

Sophie Campbell 09-23-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maelxich (Post 1820192)
I know this sounds weird but after seeing the preview for issue 101 and some other pics I really would like jeninka to lose the pants. I know it sounds silly but with the other four turtles all pantsless in most situations it throws off the balance in a group shot being the only one wearing clothes, other then that I love jeninka her relationship with the turtles especially Leo and Mikey were great. I can not wait to see what the future holds

I'll give the other Turtles pants to balance it out! :tgrin: It's time for them to realize they've been naked this whole time. I think the four Turtle boys and Alopex are the only mutants left without pants/bottoms of some kind, right? Even Herman wears pants somehow.

PANTS FOR THE TURTLES IN 2020!

Cloudrunner 09-23-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1820197)
I'll give the other Turtles pants to balance it out! :tgrin: It's time for them to realize they've been naked this whole time. I think the four Turtle boys and Alopex are the only mutants left without pants/bottoms of some kind, right? Even Herman wears pants somehow.

Don't you dare put pants on Alopex! :x

oldmanwinters 09-23-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1820095)
For years I've been dying to do a mutant porcupine based on that old TMNT & Other Strangeness art by Kevin and Peter. ;) That was the book that got me into Turtles when I was little and the porcupine was always my favorite.

Definitely a gold mine for creativity.

ChosenOne 09-23-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudrunner (Post 1820205)

#KeepAlopexHairyDownUnder

That probably sounded better in my head... :lol:

Ninjinister 09-23-2019 06:03 PM

Give Pepperoni pants!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudrunner (Post 1820205)

Okay now that's just f**king weird

Cloudrunner 09-23-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1820241)
Okay now that's just f**king weird

#FreeFuzzyButt?

lonewarrior20 09-23-2019 07:45 PM

https://youtu.be/eGQEAiZJMco
Don't know if this worked. Entering it on my phone.

TommyT 09-23-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1820197)

I dare you. People will lose their minds.
But seriously, Jennika needs to lose those robes. Get freaky and free. Tits. Out.

ChosenOne 09-23-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyT (Post 1820264)
I dare you. People will lose their minds.
But seriously, Jennika needs to lose those robes. Get freaky and free. Tits. Out.

I've heard that if you say "Turtle tits" three times in front of a mirror, Peter Laird will appear behind you.

TommyT 09-23-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChosenOne (Post 1820267)
I've heard that if you say "Turtle tits" three times in front of a mirror, Peter Laird will appear behind you.

Hahahahahhaha. Spit my soda.

daggio 09-24-2019 07:40 AM

Now that I think about, if a mass mutation event is in fact about to happen, I wonder if Shredder is gonna play a role. After all, way back in his Villain Micro and Turtles in Time #4, it was very much implied (even outright stated) that he would be the reason for that to happen.

MikeandRaph87 09-24-2019 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daggio (Post 1820307)
Now that I think about, if a mass mutation event is in fact about to happen, I wonder if Shredder is gonna play a role. After all, way back in his Villain Micro and Turtles in Time #4, it was very much implied (even outright stated) that he would be the reason for that to happen.

The way to beat Karai is for the orphans to be mutated with Oroku Saki leading the charge against the Dragon King who Karai follows?

Ninjinister 09-24-2019 11:50 AM

Nah babby turtle is actually Jennika and Casey's kid. She was preganté when she mutated.

neatoman 09-24-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1820336)
Nah babby turtle is actually Jennika and Casey's kid. She was preganté when she mutated.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 09-24-2019 12:18 PM

This thread reminds me why I was embarrassed to tell anyone I was a TMNT fan pretty much my entire childhood.

Thanks, guys.