The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TMNT Legends (App) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55148)

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1635052)
I got all four turtles before the wheel so I couldn't honestly tell ya... right now all I need is Jones and yeah, it does seem I'm getting everything but him.

Since there were only four to get before the wheel was introduced, I feel it was a lot easier to get what you wanted... even then, it seemed like you got less of a character once you had unlocked them, but that might have not been accurate outside of my own personal perception. But unfortunately before the wheel you only got 1 DNA every time, whereas the wheel I think you can get up to three, plus the pack.

How do you get the Wheel, every time I win the tournament, the App crashes on me, It only crashes after winning the tournament each time.

Brockon21 10-27-2016 10:35 AM

What device do you use? I use multiple Apple devices and have never had issues.

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockon21 (Post 1635099)
What device do you use? I use multiple Apple devices and have never had issues.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3, the App works fine, It only crashes after winning a tournament, It freezes right after showing the Leaderboard, then kicks you back to the home screen.

Brockon21 10-27-2016 10:57 AM

I'm surprised there is crashing on a Galaxy.

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockon21 (Post 1635103)
I'm surprised there is crashing on a Galaxy.

this phone is a few years old.

Jester 10-27-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1635052)
I got all four turtles before the wheel so I couldn't honestly tell ya... right now all I need is Jones and yeah, it does seem I'm getting everything but him.

Since there were only four to get before the wheel was introduced, I feel it was a lot easier to get what you wanted... even then, it seemed like you got less of a character once you had unlocked them, but that might have not been accurate outside of my own personal perception. But unfortunately before the wheel you only got 1 DNA every time, whereas the wheel I think you can get up to three, plus the pack.

Yeah, only lack Raphie. Seems he's illusive to me in any form...though I'm close to base Raph thanks to the daily tasks.

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 11:17 AM

I wonder if installing this app on my HP Touchpad and signing into my Google Account will retain all my characters and levels, I should try running it on it to see it its more stable.

Right now I'm at Level 29 and leveled up a bunch of characters to 29.

Ninjinister 10-27-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerClaw (Post 1635092)
How do you get the Wheel, every time I win the tournament, the App crashes on me, It only crashes after winning the tournament each time.

Well we're talking about the last OotS level, not the tournament, and as to the how... I don't think this game's ever crashed for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 1635105)
Yeah, only lack Raphie. Seems he's illusive to me in any form...though I'm close to base Raph thanks to the daily tasks.

I just got 1 DNA for OotS Raph and it had me wishing you could trade or sell DNA to other players....

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 12:19 PM

I tried installing Legends on the tablet, it doesnt sync your account and characters to another device, its like starting new on it, So I guess I'll have to stick to using the phone, since I'm at level 29 on it.

Brockon21 10-27-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerClaw (Post 1635128)
I tried installing Legends on the tablet, it doesnt sync your account and characters to another device, its like starting new on it, So I guess I'll have to stick to using the phone, since I'm at level 29 on it.

Did you try connecting your account to Facebook? If you do it now, you should be good to go for the next time.

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockon21 (Post 1635161)
Did you try connecting your account to Facebook? If you do it now, you should be good to go for the next time.

I'll have to check and see if it syncs.

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 04:12 PM

connecting to my facebook account did sync everything to the tablet, and also after winning a tournament, It doesnt freeze after the leaderboard and it lets me spin that wheel, It always crashes on the leaderboard with the Galaxy S3.

Brockon21 10-27-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerClaw (Post 1635173)
connecting to my facebook account did sync everything to the tablet, and also after winning a tournament, It doesnt freeze after the leaderboard and it lets me spin that wheel, It always crashes on the leaderboard with the Galaxy S3.

Good deal. Not exactly what you wanted originally, but at least you got some answers!

TigerClaw 10-27-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockon21 (Post 1635218)
Good deal. Not exactly what you wanted originally, but at least you got some answers!

What I wanted originally was getting the wheel after winning a tournament, I never could get to that cause it crashes on the leaderboard in the S3, playing on the HP Touchpad running Android, The App doesn't crash at all.

Brockon21 10-28-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerClaw (Post 1635223)
What I wanted originally was getting the wheel after winning a tournament, I never could get to that cause it crashes on the leaderboard in the S3, playing on the HP Touchpad running Android, The App doesn't crash at all.

I figured working on your galaxy phone was the original hope. :)

TigerClaw 10-28-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockon21 (Post 1635249)
I figured working on your galaxy phone was the original hope. :)

Yeah, but regardless, it always crashes at that same spot, nothing I can do, even if the app gets updated, same problem still happens.

Brockon21 11-05-2016 08:22 AM

Anyone have any luck getting packs by spinning the wheel for tournaments? If so, who did you get?

tomtmnt 11-06-2016 08:46 AM

I actually won an epic pack a few weeks back! I was over the moon. It upgraded stockman fly to gold.

That's it though other than numerous mutagen and resources packs. I've been playing for about two months. Hopefully at the very least I might win a silver pack soon.

Brockon21 11-06-2016 09:41 PM

Very cool! I've been playing since a week after it came out, and I've gotten lucky twice with epic packs. Once bumped up Pizzaface to gold, then a week ago got Tiger Claw gold. I've gotten Chris Bradford, Baxter Stockman and Hun bumped up to silver. All of these from the wheel.

Zulithe 11-07-2016 04:24 AM

i won an epic pack a while back and got baxterfly. He's okay. He can heal so it's always nice to have one of those on the team.

the level caps really piss me off in this game. it's hard to take on some of the later content because you simply can't upgrade your characters to be competitive. and spending $$$ on packs doesn't feel worth it when it costs $50 to get a pack which contains ONLY ONE 3* gold... sigh. It's bonkers.

imagine paying that $50 and you get something like Karai... so you just spent $50 to upgrade your 2* karai to 3*... talk about disappointing

tomtmnt 11-07-2016 11:12 AM

I'm with you. Never pay 50 dollars for a pack. It's simply not worth it.

I've found after weeks of grinding and then a week of paying 15000 mutagen for three 4 star upgrades that I am now progressing again.

I do like building up the other roster cards. Slowly but surely it's making me more competitive in the tournaments.

Zog 11-07-2016 06:13 PM

I've only bought Gold Packs when they show up at 50% off. I got my Raph that way. I will admit I did get one of the Nick Turtles pack when it was discounted and luckily I got Mikey, which was the only reason I wanted to get it.

Ninjinister 11-07-2016 07:06 PM

I think it'd be great to eventually have Super Shredder as a boss. Probably not for a while since they're just now trickling in Northhampton stuff outside of Creep (Vision Quest Turtles and Chimera boss).

TigerClaw 11-07-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1638190)
I think it'd be great to eventually have Super Shredder as a boss. Probably not for a while since they're just now trickling in Northhampton stuff outside of Creep (Vision Quest Turtles and Chimera boss).

Or have other playable characters that appeared in Season 4.

Ninjinister 11-07-2016 07:51 PM

Or even seasons 1 and 2! Remember that outside of Leatherdragon as a boss in the LARP missions, none of the original Mutanimals are in the game. I was just thinking that since we still can't fight the actual Shredder at all (the level 3 or whatever boss was a robot), why not just make it an actual boss and someone who is an up-the-ante sort of fight like the other bosses, which are all big and powerful.

TigerClaw 11-07-2016 08:00 PM

I wanna see Fugitoid, Mona Lisa, Sal Commander, Armaggon, Lord Dregg, One of the Triceratons as playable in this game.

But you know how this includes the recent movie TMNT characters, they should also add the 80s ones also.

Brockon21 11-13-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Primer (Post 1639315)
Is this game good? Should I download it?

I think this game is either liked a lot or not liked at all...by what I've read. I like it a lot but can't speak for everyone. It's definitely worth a try, I'd say.

Jester 11-13-2016 08:22 AM

It's fine if you don't mind lots of grinding.

Also, this google doc is very helpful:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...o4jM/htmlview#

ColinStein 11-13-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 1639867)
It's fine if you don't mind lots of grinding.

Also, this google doc is very helpful:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...o4jM/htmlview#

How can I add to this? I'm level 65 and looks like the leveling info for 65 isn't there.

tomtmnt 11-13-2016 12:30 PM

Thanks for the document mate. Very helpful trying to get those achievements 😌

Just evolved metal head to level 4 and unlocked shredder this weekend.

I love this game. The pace is slow but it gives the game plenty of longevity. 😌

Jester 11-13-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColinStein (Post 1639942)
How can I add to this? I'm level 65 and looks like the leveling info for 65 isn't there.

Wish I knew. I was just happy it had the number of enemies in each level for the Shredder achievements.

Brockon21 11-13-2016 01:15 PM

I noticed that there aren't enough achievements to level up Shredder to 4 or 5 stars. I only need 5 more of his DNA to unlock him, so I wanted to find out if I can leverage him for the future. Doesn't look like it...unless the next update allows ways to get more of his DNA...?

Brockon21 11-13-2016 02:58 PM

Or do some of the achievements start over? It looks like thy do after you meet some of them!?

Jester 11-13-2016 03:00 PM

There's levels to the Defeat so many of a certain enemy tasks: 100, 500, and 2000.

Coola Yagami 11-13-2016 09:24 PM

The only problem I have with a version of Leatherhead being a boss in the LARP missions, is that it makes me wonder if they're ever gonna make him a playable character.

ssjup81 11-15-2016 06:22 AM

Still playing and have all forms of the Turtles and gold cards for quite a few characters. I even unlocked Shredder and Splinter, but both are still level 1.

I still wonder why characters like Leatherhead and Slash aren't playable characters. I hope they add more chapters and characters, like the other Mutanimals, Shinigami, Mona Lisa, etc

Tarris Vaal 11-17-2016 03:32 AM

Just started this game and like it a lot, but I am rapidly growing a healthy hatred of mushroom men *eye twitch*

I was wondering how realistically achievable the short term events are (the ones that give you about 4hrs to get 25k points for a pack of some description)?

I presume that as you level up the amount of available points on those missions to win increases, but as it is I have to win 12 missions at least to get the prize - which in the limited time and with a limited roster is just not happening.
Any one else having trouble with these events? Even those with advanced rosters?

Btown 11-17-2016 09:52 PM

so i just downloaded the game and im trying it out. I feel like Ill like this as its exactly the same style as DC Legends and I enjoy that.

Brockon21 11-18-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarris Vaal (Post 1640758)
Just started this game and like it a lot, but I am rapidly growing a healthy hatred of mushroom men *eye twitch*

I was wondering how realistically achievable the short term events are (the ones that give you about 4hrs to get 25k points for a pack of some description)?

I presume that as you level up the amount of available points on those missions to win increases, but as it is I have to win 12 missions at least to get the prize - which in the limited time and with a limited roster is just not happening.
Any one else having trouble with these events? Even those with advanced rosters?

Well I'm moderately far along, and I've only once gotten the final pack at 25,000 points. It was a Chimera event. I haven't really even gotten close to winning other packs in events. I'm mainly using the events to build up mutagen and XP for free, and sometimes I'm happy about the DNA. It very much seems that those who are further along are the ones who get all the rewards.

Ninjinister 11-25-2016 07:32 PM

https://scontent.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.n...7d&oe=58C83BB7