The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Is another turtles forever sequel gonna happen? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=57487)

MathUser 03-03-2017 06:33 PM

Is another turtles forever sequel gonna happen?

I know there was one crossover episode in this series that I watched and heard they wanted to make another one. Did they ever make another one? Or is there one coming up this season?

Sabacooza 03-03-2017 06:37 PM

There should be one in season 5.

CyberCubed 03-03-2017 06:49 PM

There is one more crossover ep in Season 5. Fred Wolf Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady will be in this one, since only Krang was in the previous.

Powder 03-03-2017 08:19 PM

While I find many of the Fred-Wolfisms of all new iterations to be grating, I will always excitedly look forward to these sorta things. Bringing in the original cast, characters, & universe is way cooler than just making references to them. Why beat around the bush? :tlol:

MathUser 03-03-2017 08:52 PM

Does anyone know what the episode will be called or when it will come on? I wanna watch it.

CyberCubed 03-03-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathUser (Post 1664920)
Does anyone know what the episode will be called or when it will come on? I wanna watch it.

Probably not till around the middle of the season. It likely won't air till summer or later.

ToTheNines 03-04-2017 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder (Post 1664909)
While I find many of the Fred-Wolfisms of all new iterations to be grating, I will always excitedly look forward to these sorta things. Bringing in the original cast, characters, & universe is way cooler than just making references to them. Why beat around the bush? :tlol:

Yeah, same here. I'm bored to ****ing tears with Nick Bebop and Rocksteady, but I'm soooo ready for Clarke and Gordon to give us the real deal this season.

Kinda random, but I really wish Viacom would have given us a new version of the original Turtles Forever with the real voice actors dubbing their lines in. But Mr. Avery has passed, so it's not even worth it.

Tetsu Deinonychus 03-04-2017 10:10 AM

It probably won't happen, but I'd like a version that gives the Mirage Turtles a bigger part, and not just a cameo that over-exaggerates how "violent" and "scary" they are.

FredWolfLeonardo 03-04-2017 11:51 AM

In a video where some person (I think working for Nick) showed off the toys for season 5, he stated that 80s Bebop and Rocksteady will be part of a 3 episode arc. That's just about the length of TF so I'm guessing the new crossover will be more like it.

FredWolfLeonardo 03-04-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tetsu Deinonychus (Post 1665020)
It probably won't happen, but I'd like a version that gives the Mirage Turtles a bigger part, and not just a cameo that over-exaggerates how "violent" and "scary" they are.

Since the new crossover is a 3 parter, I definetly think the mirage turtles are gonna appear like last time, but with a much bigger role.

From what has happened in season 4 (Shredder and Splinter killed), I think this crossover will focus on 80s shredder and Krang allying themselves with Tiger Claw. 80s shredder and TC strike some similarities in the way they interact with their versions of Bebop and Rocksteady.

CyberCubed 03-04-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToTheNines (Post 1664991)
Kinda random, but I really wish Viacom would have given us a new version of the original Turtles Forever with the real voice actors dubbing their lines in. But Mr. Avery has passed, so it's not even worth it.

Well they could leave that same Shredder voice and re-dub everyone else. It's not like we aren't used to OT Shredder with 5+ different voices already.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 03-05-2017 06:08 AM

Transdimensional Turtles

There will be a Transdimensional Turtles sequel during season 5, not Turtles Forever.

ToTheNines 03-05-2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1665049)
Well they could leave that same Shredder voice and re-dub everyone else. It's not like we aren't used to OT Shredder with 5+ different voices already.

Not a bad idea. Or tap Jim Cummings or Dorian Harewood, as they were the best alternates. Or if KMR pulls it off, get him.

Metalwolf 03-09-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1665243)
There will be a Transdimensional Turtles sequel during season 5, not Turtles Forever.

I'm glad. TT is better quality then TF will ever be.