The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What Are You Binge-Watching? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59440)

ProphetofGanja 01-20-2018 05:10 PM

What Are You Binge-Watching?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/71745b2f...o1_r1_1280.png

What are you all binge-watching right now?

I just got done watching all of The Office; I'd watched some of it when it was new on TV but I was more interested in going out with my friends at the time.

Now I've been watching a few episodes of Black-ish, Living Single, or Cheers each day. Also rewatching The X-Files on occasion.

So what's everybody watching?

Autbot_Benz 01-20-2018 05:17 PM

I am watching Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Netflix has 4 collections and its just Jerry Seinfeld and picking up his Comedian friends and just chatting with them

I was watching The Crown Season 2 got bored of it so stopped.

Also was watching Star Trek TNG but taking my time with it.

ProphetofGanja 01-20-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1740923)
I am watching Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Netflix has 4 collections and its just Jerry Seinfeld and picking up his Comedian friends and just chatting with them

Oh word? I just finished the first collection the other week; when I started it that was all that was available. I'll have to go check out the rest. I wonder what drives executives to rearrange the order of episodes when certain shows are brought onto streaming services

Autbot_Benz 01-20-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1740927)
Oh word? I just finished the first collection the other week; when I started it that was all that was available. I'll have to go check out the rest. I wonder what drives executives to rearrange the order of episodes when certain shows are brought onto streaming services

ya When Netflix had some PBS shows they were just random episodes of seasons and that really bugged me for some reason. Just get a full season not a "collection"

I just checked just click under episodes of Comedians and click first cup it should show you the other 3

Shark_Blade 01-20-2018 05:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/81SUZVy.jpg
Riverdale, amazing so far. :o :tlove:

https://i.imgur.com/TESlfiS.png
And some Boruto, which is so boring and tame. It doesn't take any risk, all the characters are bland and flat. :roll:
It's so vastly inferior to Naruto. So disappointed.

Powder 01-20-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1740923)
I am watching Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.

This, actually. I watched it when it came out in 2014, & now I'm rewatching + catching the new stuff on Netflix. I spent the first half of this month breezing through The Sopranos for the third or fourth time. Can't beat that.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 01-20-2018 07:34 PM

I just finished binge-watching The Magicians. Really fun, didn't let me down. :tgrin:

Storm Eagle 01-20-2018 08:11 PM

Right now, it's The Facts of Life. It started when I rented the first and second season box set on DVD from the library to see one episode. Then I decided I wanted to see everything else.

CyberCubed 01-20-2018 08:46 PM

Not TV shows, but movies. In 2017 I watched 500 movies on 1.5 speed. I've watched at least 50 movies this January alone.

I feel like I've seen almost every major movie from the 80's, 90's, and 2000's now, and some in the 70's and 60's. The 1.5 speed is a lifesaver, I shave off 30-40 minutes of every movie.

ProphetofGanja 01-20-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1740975)
Not TV shows, but movies. In 2017 I watched 500 movies on 1.5 speed. I've watched at least 50 movies this January alone.

I feel like I've seen almost every major movie from the 80's, 90's, and 2000's now, and some in the 70's and 60's. The 1.5 speed is a lifesaver, I shave off 30-40 minutes of every movie.

NOT today Cubed, NOT in here. Take your blasphemy elsewhere!

plastroncafe 01-20-2018 09:37 PM

The Punisher and The Golden Girls.
Oh and a rewatch of Legion.

Andrew NDB 01-21-2018 12:42 AM

Binge watching the whole CW superheroverse. Also Shameless, intermittently. I've seen large chunks of it at a friend's house but am missing huge chunks and none of the last couple of seasons.

NinjaPug 01-21-2018 02:48 PM

Futurama and Community

MrPliggins 01-21-2018 03:03 PM

Just finished The Guild yesterday. I've been trying to watch the shows which have been sitting in my Netflix queue for years.

ProphetofGanja 01-22-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plastroncafe (Post 1740982)
The Punisher and The Golden Girls.
Oh and a rewatch of Legion.

Is Legion good? Good enough, I'm guessing, if you're rewatching it. I want to check it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1740989)
Binge watching the whole CW superheroverse. Also Shameless, intermittently. I've seen large chunks of it at a friend's house but am missing huge chunks and none of the last couple of seasons.

I tried to get into those DC shows but I just couldn't. I didn't vibe with their style. Shameless is mostly good, there are some weak spots in later seasons though. I'm still invested enough to keep up though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaPug (Post 1741060)
Futurama and Community

Both amazing shows. Some people talk about continuously cycling through The Office but I think I'd sooner go with Community or Parks and Rec

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPliggins (Post 1741063)
Just finished The Guild yesterday. I've been trying to watch the shows which have been sitting in my Netflix queue for years.

I always seem to skip over everything in my queue and just watch whatever new stuff pops up on Netflix :lol:

plastroncafe 01-22-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1741217)
Is Legion good? Good enough, I'm guessing, if you're rewatching it. I want to check it out.

I really dig it.
It's....weird, but visually stunning.

I've been getting folks who aren't familiar with the source material to watch by showing them this fanvid:
Spoiler:

Utrommaniac 01-23-2018 12:37 AM

I watched season 4 of Grace and Frankie in about two days, and now I've decided to rewatch from the start.

Spoiler:
Brianna just...really gets under my skin...

ProphetofGanja 04-14-2018 09:04 PM

Watching Mad Men. Great television.

Krutch 04-14-2018 09:29 PM

Ash Vs The Evil Dead.

Just finished Season 2. I couldn't tell you a single thing that has happened beyond the pilot episode because I only ever watch this show when I'm baked as hell, but I've loved every minute of it. And excited to give it a sober rewatch when it's all over.

Cure 04-14-2018 10:02 PM

I just finished Lemony Snicket. Before that I watched Sneaky Pete, Santa Clarita Diet, and The Expanse. I wanna watch Lost in Space next, and I guess I'll begrudgingly watch Jessica Jones.