The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Questions/Comments/Suggestions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Announcement] TheTechnodrome.com Online Store now open! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=1373)

Krang 12-06-2002 03:32 AM

TheTechnodrome.com Online Store now open!

Our online store is now open! Click here to visit it. Most of our merchandise features our site's usual logo, and the rest of the merchandise features a new logo exclusive to the store. Here is the merchandise we're currently offering:
  • White T-Shirt (original & new logos)
  • Grey T-Shirt (original & new logos)
  • Jr. Baby Doll T-Shirt (original & new logos)
  • Women's T-Shirt (original & new logos)
  • Baseball Cap (original logo, available in a few different colors)
  • Black Cap (original logo)
  • Rectangular Bumper Sticker (original & new logos)
  • Oval Bumper Sticker (original & new logos)
  • Men's and Women's Tank Tops (original & new logos)
All profit made from sales will go directly toward the payment of hosting fees and yearly domain renewals, so if you want to help support this site and its forums, here's your chance. If you don't want to buy anything from our store (or can't afford it) but still want to help support the site, you also have the option of making a donation through PayPal. If you have any comments or suggestions about the store, post them here.

Karpo_007 12-06-2002 05:11 AM

Every one who love this place Like I do should participate.

Tokka-B 12-06-2002 02:58 PM

That's a very nice store you set up and it is for a good purpose, but I already donate to more important services, no offence :goofygri:

Greed 12-06-2002 03:16 PM

Nice set up you got there Krang

Nturtle 12-06-2002 05:53 PM

well i'll be... never thought Id see this crazy day!!!!
Cool!!! Nice work Krang!!!! Kudos on the nifty baseball caps!!!! :D

PWDESAI 12-06-2002 08:49 PM

i don't think anyone here really "needs" to particiapte... it's a public server, however if you really really really find this site cool i say go ahead...

Turtle X 12-06-2002 10:32 PM

Looking pretty nice, It would Look Pretty sweet if you just had them lil bar thingys stretched across the back of the shirt with out the word technodrome.
confused :-?

Karpo_007 12-07-2002 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWDESAI
i don't think anyone here really "needs" to particiapte... it's a public server, however if you really really really find this site cool i say go ahead...

Read my post I said should. If Krang needs the money to keep the place runing, you should help him.

PWDESAI 12-07-2002 10:06 PM

why should i help him? it's a public forum no should feel that they have to help him.... Like i said if you want to go ahead, but jus cuz he's low on $ isn't the viewers fault. Although i don't wanna see thetechnodrome close but i don't want to buy anything, i'd rather donate, but i don't have any $ either.

FreshRazz 12-08-2002 02:07 AM

It's for a good cause, long live the technodrome so-long-as-u-dont-kill-the-turtles-if-thats-okay?

Karpo_007 12-08-2002 06:06 AM

You doesn't mean only you Pwdesai it means every one who enjoys spending time here.

SeaThreePeeO 12-08-2002 01:05 PM

Oooo goodie! Shame I have spent way over my limit for christmas this year :(

Oh well, as soon as I get the chance and some spare cash I will be dropping in :D

Deathknight 12-08-2002 04:52 PM

Hey it even accepts Money Orders.... that's rare for a website.

azure turtle 12-09-2002 01:16 AM

Nice. :D I'll be makin' a purchase after finals are over.

Reznorite420 12-09-2002 08:01 AM

The day I get a credit card I will start buying. That will not happen, however, until I get a job...(don't blame me for not trying).

Machias Banshee 12-09-2002 02:15 PM

Hey, enough with the rude comments please. If you dont want to buy something from lthe store, YOU DONT HAVE TO.

Look Pwde--I mean, Wallhack...please knock it off with the rude comments, okay? we dont need junk like this on the forums. Consider this Another moderator warning...please, dont get yourself banned over this immaturity....

Karpo_007 12-09-2002 02:17 PM

You think that Paul is that wallhack guy? Do you have proof?

Skeletoncrew 12-10-2002 02:21 AM

Hey Krang! Congratulations on the store! I know they're not the easiest things to put together, I have one with 99dogs.

Would you consider perhaps throwing the old logo on a babydoll, women's t or tank? I'd like to get a shirt, but I really don't like buying men's t's. Or hey, I KNOW cafepress offers thong undies. :lol: (I dare you to do it...I'll buy a pair if you do!) :evilgrin:

Krang 12-10-2002 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeletoncrew
Hey Krang! Congratulations on the store! I know they're not the easiest things to put together, I have one with 99dogs.

Thanks!
Quote:

Would you consider perhaps throwing the old logo on a babydoll, women's t or tank? I'd like to get a shirt, but I really don't like buying men's t's.
Sure, the only women's t-shirts they offer are the babydoll t-shirts, so I'll add those as soon as I get a chance. I'll also add tanktops when they're available again in Spring.
Quote:

Or hey, I KNOW cafepress offers thong undies. :lol: (I dare you to do it...I'll buy a pair if you do!) :evilgrin:
I don't know if it would be profitable to offer those! :lol:

Skeletoncrew 12-10-2002 11:59 AM

[quote="Krang"]
Quote:

Sure, the only women's t-shirts they offer are the babydoll t-shirts, so I'll add those as soon as I get a chance. I'll also add tanktops when they're available again in Spring.
Great! Yet another way to exhibit my TMNT geekiness! I'm also going to get a sticker to put on my car :)

Quote:

I don't know if it would be profitable to offer those! :lol:
Call it a "Limited Edition" and pull the item down after I buy one. :)