The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Buying/Selling/Trading (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   [WTB] TMNT/USAGI #1 Petersen cover (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58424)

Coro 07-27-2017 12:27 PM

TMNT/USAGI #1 Petersen cover
 
I am a pretty huge fan of Petersen's artwork and would really like to get a copy of the TMNT/USAGI 1 shot Petersen cover. The guy I bought my copy from cancelled my order with no explanation.

Willing to pay as long as its in a sturdy container, well protected, and in great condition.

Petersen cover is the 1:10 RI
Cover RE Sakai Signature Variant (Stan Sakai) – Sakai Signature Variant Retailer Exclusive (RE) cover; available from Stan Sakai’s website and from conventions that Stan attends.

I am looking for both of these covers, or art prints:





DonatelloFan1984 07-27-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coro (Post 1702211)
I am a pretty huge fan of Petersen's artwork and would really like to get a copy of the TMNT/USAGI 1 shot Petersen cover.

The guy I bought my copy from cancelled my order with no explanation.

Willing to pay 20$ shipped as long as its in a sturdy container, well protected, and in great condition.

Is that the A or B cover? My local comic shop had both yesterday. I can swing by before I pick my wife up from work and see if they still have it.

Mayhem 07-27-2017 01:48 PM

Petersen cover is the 1:10 RI.

DonatelloFan1984 07-27-2017 01:49 PM

Oh ok. Not sure if they had that but I will double check when I get there.

Coro 07-31-2017 10:12 AM

I am watching a listing on eBay...sigh. I am willing to pay more to a dromer than some random guy in the interwebs if you have one. The listing is already over $20 but I am willing to pay it if one of you guys has it.

Coro 08-01-2017 12:17 PM

I am now also looking for a copy of this variant:

Cover RE Sakai Signature Variant (Stan Sakai) – Sakai Signature Variant Retailer Exclusive (RE) cover; available from Stan Sakai’s website and from conventions that Stan attends.




Mayhem 08-01-2017 01:44 PM

Stan's version will eventually be available direct from his own website...

Coro 08-02-2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhem (Post 1703749)
Stan's version will eventually be available direct from his own website...

Is it not out yet? That makes me feel better.

Mayhem 08-02-2017 10:51 AM

It was available to buy directly from him at SDCC, he had some copies with him there. The rest will be made available online in due course.

Btw I can find Petersen's variant here in the UK, but I imagine you don't want the additional shipping costs heh.

Coro 08-02-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhem (Post 1704037)
It was available to buy directly from him at SDCC, he had some copies with him there. The rest will be made available online in due course.

Btw I can find Petersen's variant here in the UK, but I imagine you don't want the additional shipping costs heh.

I have found several people from the UK/EU make me offers on shipping it over. I am willing to go that route if that eBay auction doesnt work out....


DONT OUTBID ME YOU TURDS! There is only 1 auction....stay off it! haha

Nortock Diab 08-02-2017 11:03 AM

There's at least 1 copy at $12 at Mycomicshop..

Coro 08-02-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nortock Diab (Post 1704043)
There's at least 1 copy at $12 at Mycomicshop..

Correction....there WAS a copy at mycomicshop.

I now have a copy coming!

THANKS A TON!

I actually checked there yesterday and it wasnt there...thanks for the heads up!



edit: i guess they still have more for those that want one.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.