The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [Fan Art] Sharky's drawings (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=41291)

Shark_Blade 02-12-2013 04:21 PM

[Fan Art] Sharky's drawings

http://s8.postimage.org/u4ywub8p1/Le...aph_size_M.jpg

Leo lost someone close to him and Raph was trying to console him as best as he can.

Quote:

After a gruesome battle with the Shredder, Splinter sacrificed himself by lunging himself into the dark depth of Limbo in Dimension X, taking down his arch enemy Oroku Saki with him. It was a place not for the living as it was where the dead souls linger.

Returning to the sewer, Leo kept his composure and consoled his broken hearted brothers. But upon entering his father's empty meditation room, a flood of memories made him fell apart. He really missed Splinter. What is going to happen to them now without their father to guide anymore?

Raph was there and he crept closer to his brother..

http://turbotails06.deviantart.com/a...botails06&qo=0
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sharkblade

Lethal Lullaby 02-12-2013 07:20 PM

What a lovely piece of art. :tangel: So sweet.

Shark_Blade 02-12-2013 09:14 PM

Thank you very much for your kind comment.:tgrin:

Bauer536 02-12-2013 10:10 PM

Aw. Poor Leo.:tcry: Good thing Raph is there to comfort him. I'm guessing Splinter passed away, then. It couldn't have been Karai, right? Who was it that Leo lost?

Plus, were you somehow inspired by my new avatar when creating this?:twink:

Shark_Blade 02-13-2013 02:00 AM

Yeah it would be Splinter since they both relate to him the best.

And lol this is actually the first time I see your avatar! :tsmile: Pity Leo with his battle bruises.

Bauer536 02-13-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 1057896)

And lol this is actually the first time I see your avatar! :tsmile: Pity Leo with his battle bruises.

I used Microsoft Paint, I believe, to make the blood scars on his plastron. I also made the tears. This was the picture, origianally, from "New Girl in Town" where Mikey thinks he cried.:tlol:

Anyways, good work. How did Splinter die? If I ever had any rights to develop one, he would either have a heart attack, from old age, or killed by Shredder.

BubblyShell22 02-13-2013 08:22 AM

Awesome picture. Poor Leo. He really needs someone to lean on, and Raph is perfect for the job.

Refractive Reflections 02-13-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 1057642)
Leo lost someone close to him and Raph was trying to console him as best as he can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 1057896)

The artwork is touching!
Personally for me, if Splinter did pass away I don't think Leonardo would be so open in expressing his emotions publicly and toward his brothers. Of course, he would be bawling privately, but since his brothers look up to him I think he would keep his composure to be the pillar of strength and support that his younger brothers needed despite feeling just as empty and heartbroken as them.

Shark_Blade 02-13-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bauer536 (Post 1057942)
I used Microsoft Paint, I believe, to make the blood scars on his plastron. I also made the tears. This was the picture, origianally, from "New Girl in Town" where Mikey thinks he cried.:tlol:

Anyways, good work. How did Splinter die? If I ever had any rights to develop one, he would either have a heart attack, from old age, or killed by Shredder.

That episode was awesome! Good job on the editing.

A story bit for the pic:

"After a gruesome battle with the Shredder, Splinter sacrificed himself by lunging himself into the dark depth of Limbo in Dimension X, taking down his arch enemy Oroku Saki with him. It was a place not for the living as it was where the dead souls linger.

Returning to the sewer, Leo kept his composure and consoled his broken hearted brothers. But upon entering his father's empty meditation room, a flood of memories made him fell apart. He really missed Splinter. What is going to happen to them now without their father to guide anymore?

Raph was there and he crept closer to his brother.."

Quote:

Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 (Post 1057968)
Awesome picture. Poor Leo. He really needs someone to lean on, and Raph is perfect for the job.

Thank you! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLS (Post 1058094)
The artwork is touching!
Personally for me, if Splinter did pass away I don't think Leonardo would be so open in expressing his emotions publicly and toward his brothers. Of course, he would be bawling privately, but since his brothers look up to him I think he would keep his composure to be the pillar of strength and support that his younger brothers needed despite feeling just as empty and heartbroken as them.

Leo did kept his composure, but upon reminiscing he broke down. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Jephael 02-13-2013 06:49 PM

Awesome job, though I'm a little worried that this piece could be misinterpreted as turtlecest.

Red-eyed Jaguar 02-13-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jephael (Post 1058166)
Awesome job, though I'm a little worried that this piece could be misinterpreted as turtlecest.

True, because some crazy People just don't understand brotherly Love. It's sad, really. :/

Anyway, wonderful Picture, filled with Emotions.
You can clearly see Leo's Pain, but I also see anger in his Eyes.

Shark_Blade 02-13-2013 07:58 PM

^Thank you for your feedbacks, very much appreciated!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jephael (Post 1058166)

I hope not since they're not having sex at all. :lol:

Shark_Blade 02-14-2013 01:00 PM

Lara Croft, the Tomb Raider.

http://s17.postimage.org/5pm9jvivz/TRsmall.jpg

Still learning to do coloring, I'm happy with the result so far.

http://turbotails06.deviantart.com/a...253A1360870229

snake 02-14-2013 01:02 PM

What program do you use to make these, shark?

Shark_Blade 02-14-2013 01:26 PM

Photoshop CS5.1.

I'm still learning via tutorial on deviantart lol. :D

Blossombrooks 02-14-2013 03:02 PM

Great stuff! The Leo and Raph pic is great, I love how you've done the eyes. :tgrin:

Bauer536 02-14-2013 08:39 PM

:teek:Dude! I totally love your Lara Croft drawing! I know this isn't TMNT related, but I loved Tomb Raider. In fact, I have a thread about the old 90's games. Maybe you've been on there before.:tcool:

Shark_Blade 02-15-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossombrooks (Post 1058515)
Great stuff! The Leo and Raph pic is great, I love how you've done the eyes. :tgrin:

Thank you, I'm very happy you like it. You guys inspire me to improve myself. :tgrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bauer536 (Post 1058769)
:teek:Dude! I totally love your Lara Croft drawing! I know this isn't TMNT related, but I loved Tomb Raider. In fact, I have a thread about the old 90's games. Maybe you've been on there before.:tcool:

Thanks! Always nice to meet another tomb raider fan! :D Are you looking forward to the new game next month? I know I am.

And yes I think I did post in a TR thread here before, talking about T-Rex in tr2. :P

Bauer536 02-15-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 1058904)
Thanks! Always nice to meet another tomb raider fan! :D Are you looking forward to the new game next month? I know I am.

And yes I think I did post in a TR thread here before, talking about T-Rex in tr2. :P

I checked, and you did respond on the thread. How funny is this?:tlol:

As for the new Tomb Raider game - I'm not sure. I feel someone else could be the voice of her better. I don't really like the actress we have right now. I miss Angelina Jolie.:tsad:

BubblyShell22 02-15-2013 08:39 AM

Awesome pic, Shark. Not a Tomb Raider fan, but the picture is very good.