The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What Grinds Your Gears? :) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=37155)

Lethal Lullaby 04-10-2012 11:49 AM

What Grinds Your Gears? :)
 
What grinds my gears?
  1. Politicians
  2. Schools who think they're so much better than the other
  3. People who scrape their fork on their plate while eating.
  4. When it's way too flipping hot out.
  5. People who try to shove religion down your throat.
  6. Dishes that aren't rinsed off all the way and there's still stuff on them.
  7. people who talk louder than they should. (Like I wanna hear you from my room when your right across the street cussing at someone)
  8. When my brother touches my ninja turtle action figures. (Even when I tell him not to touch them or else.)
  9. The fact that there ain't seatbelts on school buses. (I mean what if one day you're in a bus and suddenly your being chased down by a pack of heavily armed hummers and escalades?)

Ecto Jedi 04-10-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaphDonZixx (Post 934439)
What grinds my gears?
  1. The fact that there ain't seatbelts on school buses. (I mean what if one day you're in a bus and suddenly your being chased down by a pack of heavily armed hummers and escalades?)

School buses don't need seat belts. They're among the safest vehicles on the road, far safer than the average automobile. Besides, if the f*cking thing catches fire, more helpless kids'll die struggling to get out of their straps than if they can just scurry the f*ck out of there.

Hannah 04-10-2012 02:17 PM

Chewing with your mouth open. Can't handle that ****.

Cure 04-10-2012 02:18 PM

Family Guy references.

Peanut 04-10-2012 02:37 PM

^^ This guy.

04-10-2012 02:42 PM

I don't like it when someone tries to interrupt me when I'm talking. Please let me finish my thought and I'll be glad to hear what you have to say.

I hate people who make empty threats. "If that guy talks sh*t about my friend Jake, I'll f*cking kill him." No you won't.

I think my biggest gear grinder, though, is people who are different just for the sake of being different. It's okay to agree with someone's opinion, or like the same thing someone else likes. Luckily I meet much less people like this now that I'm older.

TurtleTitan97 04-10-2012 02:47 PM

People that don't respect others.

Zany Orange Dude 04-10-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cure (Post 934495)
Family Guy references.

I'm with you on that one!:tlol:

-When people lay a controller upside down, jamming the control stick off in a direction!
-When people roughly handle my comic books.
-Not putting a CD back in it's proper case.
-When people say LOL outside the Internet or texting! Your right in front of me for God's sake! I can hear you when you laugh and when you say LOL your not actually laughing!:x

That Matt Guy 04-10-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude (Post 934510)
-When people roughly handle my comic books.

I can't think of anything more nerdy.

Lethal Lullaby 04-10-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude (Post 934510)
-When people say LOL outside the Internet or texting! Your right in front of me for God's sake! I can hear you when you laugh and when you say LOL your not actually laughing!:x

OMG dude if someone were to do that around me. I'd be confused. Like WTF are we still texting or something? :flaming: :tconfuse:

Here's another one: The fact that I looked like some dead chick from some asian horror movie when I got out of the pool. :tsweatdr:

Hannah 04-10-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaphDonZixx (Post 934514)
Here's another one: The fact that I looked like some dead chick from some asian horror movie when I got out of the pool. :tsweatdr:

I don't even... what?

ToTheNines 04-10-2012 03:30 PM

Flat billed hats.

BubblyShell22 04-10-2012 03:38 PM

Political ads. I just can't stand them. They make me want to vote even less than I did before. I don't care about the stupid lies you guys are spreading. Go away!

IamtheKnight 04-10-2012 03:41 PM

When the train operator expects us to get in fast when there's lots of people getting off.
People talking loudly on the train or any wear else. ( I don't need to know about your life.
When people swear. I just don't like it.
When people think that one game system is better than all of the others.

Ecto Jedi 04-10-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamtheKnight (Post 934544)
When people swear. I just don't like it.

I hate people like you.

Peanut 04-10-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamtheKnight (Post 934544)
When people swear. I just don't like it.

Oh, SH*T! For real? You're a crazy f*cker, dawg. For f*ckin' real tho.

SherlockJr 04-10-2012 05:03 PM

People leaving DVDs or Blurays in the player-- huge pet peeve of mine.

Brodie 04-10-2012 05:51 PM

People who have a nickname and a second nickname. You can't have a nickname followed by an AKA nickname. Unless your real ****ing name is Percy. ****. Off.

IamtheKnight 04-10-2012 06:01 PM

Well, what I should have said is that I don't like people who swear every five minutes. I would be a hypocrite because I swear my self. Sorry about early.

BubblyShell22 04-11-2012 07:05 AM

People who borrow my wrestling DVDs and put the discs in the wrong slots. Ex: Disc two is in the disc one slot and disc one is in the disc two slot. Drives me nuts!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.