The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ooze w/ mini turtle (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=44007)

Grimlock 08-07-2013 01:01 PM

Ooze w/ mini turtle

Does anyone still see these in the store? They seem to be sold out at all the usual places online, and they're not in any of my local shops. What's the deal with this stuff? Is was everywhere up until a month or two ago and now it's disappeared.

jacobzking 08-07-2013 01:14 PM

just a guess, but this stuff was stinky and burned kids eyes that played with it then touched their face, lol. so they may have discontinued it.

Grimlock 08-07-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobzking (Post 1136315)
just a guess, but this stuff was stinky and burned kids eyes that played with it then touched their face, lol. so they may have discontinued it.

I had no idea. I actually wanted to buy this for my nephew, would be a shame if they discontinued it. Especially with all the ways all the toys utilize the ooze. WAY TO GO PLAYMATES.

Zulithe 08-07-2013 01:25 PM

I saw some in TRU as recently has 2 or 3 weeks ago.

If they don't restock soon, don't worry too much. They showed off the multicolored ooze at their SDCC panel so they should be heading back to stores in various colors (who knows if the bluegreen will still be available though)

My guess is that every case of ooze will have various colors such as orange, purple and bluegreen. the miniturtles inside are supposedly the same.

Grimlock 08-07-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1136323)
I saw some in TRU as recently has 2 or 3 weeks ago.

If they don't restock soon, don't worry too much. They showed off the multicolored ooze at their SDCC panel so they should be heading back to stores in various colors (who knows if the bluegreen will still be available though)

My guess is that every case of ooze will have various colors such as orange, purple and bluegreen. the miniturtles inside are supposedly the same.

I had no idea they were doing multi-colored ooze. Lemme guess, purple/orange/red/blue..

raph27 08-07-2013 04:06 PM

No, just purpleorangegreen, me dinks. WTF Playmates.

Powder 08-07-2013 04:48 PM

If you care about your Nephew, don't buy him one of these things. Real talk. If you touch it with bare hands, anything you touch after (whether you've washed your hands or not) will smell & taste of it. I have still seen these in stores though, yes. Kmart, Toys R Us, Wal-mart.

Turtle Freak88 08-08-2013 04:12 PM

Last itme I saw some was at Walmart and that was in June in the clearance aisle.

Donatello19 08-08-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle Freak88 (Post 1137038)
Last itme I saw some was at Walmart and that was in June in the clearance aisle.

How much were they on clearance for?

Anyway, I don't think these were recalled or anything like that, stores probably just don't order that much.

jestermon 08-08-2013 08:37 PM

Yeah that makes no sense about a recall since it didn't happen I have a few without turtles I would sell to you cheap I really only want one canister for display.

People say some dumb stuff.

DonatelloFan 08-08-2013 09:28 PM

Hell, I have 15 of them that I'm trying to get rid of, but no one's buying. I thought I'd love them, but it's just a solid mass of glop that isn't 'oozey' at all. I mean, it doesn't pour, and you basically can tear it, or cut it, apart. I hope with the different colored ones they change the consistency.

Turtle Freak88 08-08-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donatello19 (Post 1137056)
How much were they on clearance for?

Anyway, I don't think these were recalled or anything like that, stores probably just don't order that much.

I believe they were like $5.88.