The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Whats up (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=20225)

RaphaelsOnlyGirl 05-19-2007 06:01 PM

Whats up

Hi everyone! :) I'm new here. Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I'm RaphaelsOnlyGirl...I LOVE Raphael AKA Nightwatcher.

Katie 05-20-2007 06:44 AM

Am I the only one who sees a future cage death match involving all the various Raphael rabid fangirls? :lol: :D Last one standing gets him!

Hello there RaphaelsOnlyGirl....welcome aboard. I'm Katie...and you don't have to worry about what Raph and I were doing in my smoothie bar...we're just friends. I got more than enough love from my boyfriend as it is 8)

You've also managed to find your way into my smoothie bar, where in your honor I have prepared the red berry supreme smoothie. I figure red is probably your favorite color too :)

Have fun and post often....Don't forget about the other turtles....Don, Mike, Leo and Ben need love too. We also have bulls and cows and various other things that need it too. (just stay away from the king...he's mine! :P)

YO CRAZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRESH HOT BUTTERED POPCORN FOR THE CAGE DEATH MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

Stryker, you're setting that up right? :D

MadPirateBunny 05-20-2007 07:06 AM

YAY! Welcome to the Drome. WOOHOO!

YIPPEE!

*in the midst of cheering steals popcorn*

*is sly like that*

*is also 500th post*

*known it's way more than that but is having party anwyway*

*is also Raph fan but is big baby so would rather steal popcorn than win fairingly.*

*hehehehehe*

Kunoichi_Haruko 05-20-2007 08:09 AM

Popcorn! WOOT!

Welcome abord, RaphaelsOnlyGirl! Prepare to defend your title. :D

dj mav 05-20-2007 08:49 AM

welcome!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...attachment.gif

RaphaelsOnlyGirl 05-20-2007 09:35 AM

Thanks for the welcome! Thanks Katie I like smoothies and yeah red is my favorite color :)

As far as Raph goes, no girl has a chance of taking him from me :ttwisted: Don't worry though, I would never forget about the other turtles.

These turtle smilies are so awesome :tcool:

SassyGal 05-20-2007 01:04 PM

FRESH HOT BUTTERED POPCORN FOR THE CAGE DEATH MATCH!!!!!!!!!! Right on!!!
Welcome Raphaelsonlygirl...I am so loving your avitar. It's really cool :D

Ra 05-20-2007 03:26 PM

... *steps into the thread, a tattered cape trailing behind her* So you want to fight for the hand of Raphael? :ttwisted: *aims a fan blowing at full speed at you, grabs a bag of her coupons, and dumps it in front of the fan* ... *watches as the welcoming coupons are blown away and stick to you* :evilgrin:

Well, now that I have got that out of the way, welcome to the Technodrome, Raph's ONLY Girl. I too, am a rabid Raph fan girl. Now would be the time when I normally hand you a coupon but...err...I kind of used them all just then :embarass: Just...err...take them all if you want, I guess...

Enjoy your stay here at the 'drome! Watch out for the other rabid fan girls. They aren't as nice as me... *bows and dissapears with the florish of her cape*

RaphaelsOnlyGirl 05-20-2007 04:10 PM

SassyGal I'm glad you like my avatar I love it too :tgrin:

Thanks for the welcome, Ra, and the coupons. Nice to see another fan of Raph.

Swany 05-20-2007 05:32 PM

Hello and welcome.

....nothing imaginitive springs to mind.

NightwatchersOnlygirl 05-21-2007 05:29 AM

Well I am Raphaelsgirl no one can't have Raphael but me he Is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie 05-21-2007 05:33 AM

...and it starts. *takes a bag of popcorn for myself*

Ra 05-21-2007 06:06 AM

*grins evilly and grabs some coupon cannons* I will be glad to dance this duel to the death with the both of you... :evilgrin: *stops for a seconds and sniffs the air* :teek: MY MUFFINS! THEY ARE ON FIRE!! *drops or arsenal and runs off to save her muffins*

RaphaelsOnlyGirl 05-21-2007 08:34 AM

Ahem, I am RaphaelsONLYGirl, you can't take him away from me if you even try you can taste cold sais! :ttwisted: (Pulls out twin sais to keep away other girls) And now if you'll excuse me I'm going with Raphael to have a smoothie in Katies great smoothie bar!

RaphaelsOnlyGirl 05-21-2007 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphaelsgirl (Post 517682)
Well I am Raphaelsgirl no one can't have Raphael but me he Is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your signature you added at the bottom "Helping the Nightwatcher fight crime RAPHAEL'S NUMBER ONE GIRL"

You only added that after you saw that I had it on my signature!

Revan 05-21-2007 11:16 AM

haha, oooo get her! The question is, would you be willing to live in a sewer to be with Raph?

Sewer Bull 05-21-2007 12:44 PM

GET LOST ALL OF YOU!

Raphael is mine and only mine.

MadPirateBunny 05-21-2007 12:50 PM

Greedy little bugger, aren't you, Bully Boy?

Spawn Guy 05-21-2007 12:53 PM

The scary thing is you're more logical than Raphaelsgirl.

Sewer Bull 05-21-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadPirateBunny (Post 517854)
Greedy little bugger, aren't you, Bully Boy?

Everyone is mine. Raph, Leo, Don, Mikey. And then Casey. Everyone waiting in the line.

And then Hun.