The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Buying/Selling/Trading (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   [WTB] '88 set of 4 turtles & maybe more (or reprints) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=62101)

nintendo2600 12-02-2019 05:08 PM

WTB: 2 loose foot soliders ('88 or any reprint)
 
WTB: 2x loose foot soldiers ('88 or reprints)

nintendo2600 12-05-2019 08:19 PM

Wow, this forum has gone pretty much dead since the last time I was here :(

Redrumh2o 12-09-2019 09:06 PM

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collec.../11049299.html

nintendo2600 12-11-2019 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrumh2o (Post 1828442)

They have been sold out for a while but thanks for trying.

Ninjinister 12-12-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendo2600 (Post 1828660)
They have been sold out for a while but thanks for trying.

It says "In Stock".

nintendo2600 12-21-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1828891)
It says "In Stock".

I ended up having to get the turtles on ebay. Oh well, at least I got them. Years ago though if you asked for super commons on this forum you would have at least 3 different people offering to sell to you by the end of the day.

I'm now looking for a pair of foot soliders. Loose is fine and I don't even need the weapons. '88 version or any of the various reprints would do.

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 01-20-2020 02:53 PM

Facebook is where it is happening nowadays. Not even worth the trouble to try to do toy trading here anymore.

IMJ 01-20-2020 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendo2600 (Post 1829821)
I ended up having to get the turtles on ebay. Oh well, at least I got them. Years ago though if you asked for super commons on this forum you would have at least 3 different people offering to sell to you by the end of the day.

I'm now looking for a pair of foot soliders. Loose is fine and I don't even need the weapons. '88 version or any of the various reprints would do.

I would've been happy to help you out, but back in September and October I did a huge inventory clearout - one with an action figure sale where I sold what you are looking for, and the second as a vehicle sale with a Technodrome and a bunch of other stuff. Now unless I buy another collection I'm just left with my private, complete collection for as long as I decide to keep those.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** (Post 1832574)
Facebook is where it is happening nowadays. Not even worth the trouble to try to do toy trading here anymore.

To be honest, I think it's two fold. I agree that the social media groups have supplanted a lot of forums - even Instagram is huge for this now. But I'd also guess that a lot of the mainstay collectors have solidified their private collections and maybe traded out a lot of their doubles and so on by now. We are talking about a generation of collecting that has been 30+ years since inception and probably about 15 years since adult callbacks made the vintage toys popular again.

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 01-24-2020 11:28 AM

I do sales constantly on Facebook. It's people here who more or less have completed their vintage collections.

nintendo2600 03-14-2020 04:14 PM

Still looking for 2 foot soldiers. I edited the thread title but it's still showing up with my original title and not the edited one. Anyone know why?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.