The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   General TMNT Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Classic Episode Discussion: Return of the Technodrome (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=9737)

The Green Ranger 06-08-2004 01:18 PM

Classic Episode Discussion: Return of the Technodrome

Krang, tired of Shredder failing over and over to destroy the Turtles, decides to bring the Technodrome back to Earth and finish them off himself. He gets Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady to break into the Niagra Falls electricial station to tap the power needed to open a portal large enough for the Technodrome. The Turtles intervene after seeing Splinter off on his sabatical and stop the waterfalls. Krang supplements the portal with the Technodromes own power and successfully passes the Technodrome through the portal to Earth. Just as he is about to blast the Turtles, April, and a returned Splinter, the power fails; as he used too much power for the portal. The foot/rock soldiers manage to chase off the turtle gang and the Technodrome recharges its power banks. Krang comes up with the brilliant idea to burrow the Technodrome underground and force the NY citizens to evacuate the city by causing powerful earthquakes. The Turtles break into the Technodrome and rewire the earthquake causing machinery. Meanwhile Shredder and Splinter battle each other, but when Krang tries to use the earthquake machines, the Technodrome starts sinking further and further down and the Turtles barely manage to escape with Splinter's fate unknown until he flips out of the Technodrome at the last second. The Technodrome sinks and falls into *Dr. Evil pinky up* "liquid hot magmaaa" with Krang screaming to Shredder that it's all his fault and that he'll get him for this....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my question is about this episode is why didn't they just reverse the portal and suck the technodrome back through the portal to Earth like what happened to cause them to get to Dimension X anyway?

DrSpengler 06-08-2004 02:55 PM

What I always wondered was why they all didn't die when it sank into the lava. In season 3 whenever we see the Technodrome it's kinds of washed up on the "shore". I wonder how it got there.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-08-2004 05:32 PM

Re: Classic Episode Discussion: Return of the Technodrome

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green Ranger
Krang, tired of Shredder failing over and over to destroy the Turtles, decides to bring the Technodrome back to Earth and finish them off himself. He gets Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady to break into the Niagra Falls electricial station to tap the power needed to open a portal large enough for the Technodrome. The Turtles intervene after seeing Splinter off on his sabatical and stop the waterfalls. Krang supplements the portal with the Technodromes own power and successfully passes the Technodrome through the portal to Earth. Just as he is about to blast the Turtles, April, and a returned Splinter, the power fails; as he used too much power for the portal. The foot/rock soldiers manage to chase off the turtle gang and the Technodrome recharges its power banks. Krang comes up with the brilliant idea to burrow the Technodrome underground and force the NY citizens to evacuate the city by causing powerful earthquakes. The Turtles break into the Technodrome and rewire the earthquake causing machinery. Meanwhile Shredder and Splinter battle each other, but when Krang tries to use the earthquake machines, the Technodrome starts sinking further and further down and the Turtles barely manage to escape with Splinter's fate unknown until he flips out of the Technodrome at the last second. The Technodrome sinks and falls into *Dr. Evil pinky up* "liquid hot magmaaa" with Krang screaming to Shredder that it's all his fault and that he'll get him for this....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my question is about this episode is why didn't they just reverse the portal and suck the technodrome back through the portal to Earth like what happened to cause them to get to Dimension X anyway?

I am glad this post is up. tHIS IS MY MOST FAV EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! II loved it when krang blamed shredder. Krang was redder this ep and a rock soilder looked like traag. I Loved the backround music in this ep This ep looked like the last ep. I liked this quote: KRang telling shredder his plans to take over the planet and start the evacuation and shredder says he likes and krang asks if he had any choice.

It was neat when the citizens were scared when krang announced he would level the city, but dumb when they did not evacuate.

The technodrome's setting in demension X looked different since the atmosphere was darker and when they had the technodrome head to the space time cooridants(the scene when Krang yelled through the microspeaker all foot soilders and rock soilders to your battle stations), it was by one big peice of rock.

I loved the fight between shredder and splinter, and shredder was left dangling over the half broken cat walk. I loved it when bebop rocksteady and the foot soilders were in the room as it was darkened tied up vowing to get the turtles.

Dr. spengler, this is like the season 1 finale of the technodrome floating in demension X around rock soilders and in the 2nd season beginning it being shown on rock. The technodrome has its ways. It looked like the technodrome was finished and it may have, as a reply on a post that was lost due to down time, been able to resist the heat and climb back up. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MYSTERY To me. that is my only guess.

THIS WAS A GREAT GREAT GREAT EP, though. I loved it when don shock when it hit the traaglookalike rock soilder. I loved krang's no no this can't be happening expression when the turtles tapped to the power.

They never showed the technodrome use an anti-gravity divise for the machine its self until now, Krang used it to lift up the technodrome and head to the portal. the whole thing was in slow motion and that it was just reaching the portal when the turtles shut the power off.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-08-2004 05:38 PM

they even said the technodrome is 5 times the size of the houston something or other. This ep had april looking for a story when burne said it was slow news day. I am surprised to see april tell irma the turtles are no the most exciting thing of her life. Loved the quote, as the technodrome was sinking, something tells me this is the grand finale and raph says he is glad they got front row seets. Shredder's tone of voice was funny when he said this is getting very manotonaus. Gotta love the quote I thought splinter was the one with the psyhic stuff, when leo says he senses the work of shredder and krang, this was when april reported about the city-blackout. Loved rocksteady saying ya krangy just one more chance please when shredder beged for one more chance when krang tells shredder he let those turtles escape for the last time.

majesty329 06-09-2004 09:32 AM

You know its funny but when I first saw this episode I honestly thought this was the last episode of TMNT and that Shredder and Krang were really dead.

Because at the time wasnt' able to watch a lot of TV and wasn't until about 2 years later I found out that TMNT was still on with new eps.

It was a great episode.

DrSpengler 06-09-2004 09:35 AM

Yeah, I thought it was the last episode too back in the day. Then they showed up next season and I didn't ask any questions.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-09-2004 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majesty329
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpengler
What I always wondered was why they all didn't die when it sank into the lava. In season 3 whenever we see the Technodrome it's kinds of washed up on the "shore". I wonder how it got there.

You know its funny but when I first saw this episode I honestly thought this was the last episode of TMNT and that Shredder and Krang were really dead.

Because at the time wasnt' able to watch a lot of TV and wasn't until about 2 years later I found out that TMNT was still on with new eps.

The ep did have a final battle feel: When the turtles began searching for the technodrome splinter said so begins the final battle. when shredder encountered splinter on the catwalk shredder told splinter(calling him homoto yoshi) it is time for their final confrontation(they had splinter say hamoto yoshi is no more and there is only splinter and shredder said he would be gone as well), shredder dangling over a pit of nothingness when his cape was caught on the broken-in half railing that was facing down and the laser(The one that blasted the cat walk in half after krang activated the drill mechanism to start the earth quake in which the turtles just altered to cause the T-drome to sink to the earth's core) blasting near him and the technodrome sinking into lava made it look like it was the end. I have seen this episode dozens and dozens and dozens of times and have it on tape, and the final battle feel is what made this ep good. don comented they put an end to shredder and krang's schemes. Gotta love's krang's quote the technodrome is sinking, as it is drilling down further and further and further to the earth's core, and I'm powerless to stop it and when it hit the lava and was sinking in the lava, which showed smoke fumes, Krang yelled shredder this is all your fault I will get you for this. Krang always blames shredder.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-09-2004 10:01 AM

IF krang hadn't tried to destroy the turtles himself, they would have been destroyed. Loved it when Krang said the turtles about to be crushed, just when the technodrome entered earth through the portal and nearly landed on our herous, and then krang changed the screen to the turtles to a screen with a lot of viechles and had confused reaction and the viechles went out and the screen showed to later the turtles, splinter and april were completly surrounded with hundreds of viechles of foot and rock soilders with raph saying where is join wayne when you really need him. Shredder yelled troops attack and krang said no this is not how I want it to end and through the loudspeaker said stop leave them to me he wants to handle them himself and splinter and the turtles were talking about the hopeless situation and there is always hope. Krang said I bid you farewell turtles and pressed the button to fire the lasers on them, it beeped, krang yelled what. shredder yelled what went wrong. KRang said upset he used up too much power in keeping the portal open. The turtles then used this chance to escape yelling turtle power and when a foot soilder fired at them, leo blocked the blast with his sword causing the tree to fall on shredder and foot soilders and they were running from the foot soilders.

What I am saying is This( the turtles getting away) was krang's fault and should have assumed that he used up too much power, he blew his chance. Krang seemed to want to deal with the turtles. When krang said he was bringing the technodrome back to earth, he said then he shall personally deal with the turtles. There was a website (I will find and give the name of the website) that said the turtles never even tried to capture shredder when he was under the tree. I can verify why: The Turtles were running from the foot soilders chasing them. They had no Time.

It did think the turtles were chancing it when they had to wait for shredder and krang's plan, I agree with splinter that it may be too late when they find out. It wasn't. They say krang's broadcast on TV threatening the citizens to evacuate or he will level the city, after he caused an earthquake, and the turtles felt it.

Sorry about all this. BUT As of now this ep remains number one for me and I even watched it the day before my birthday(last march and a glorious one) due to my excitement.

Finally the foot soilders join battle for the first time since Shredder and Splintered. They were seen blasting the nutreonos while they buzzed through the technodrome. They even joined the rock soilders. Shredder was even happy when KRang sent them to the, he sent them the foot soilders after shredder took over the power plant and when the krang was happy the compacetors were working when the technodrome was keeping the portal open since he knew the turtles would intercept them. Loved it when shredder was happy and told krang he would not regret it and krang said he'd better not. Shredder even knew he would get foot soilders back when krang said he would bring the T-DRome back. Loved it when, after krang got off the intercom, shredder said at last my army of foot soilders will be mine to command again, o don't just stand there you mutant morons we must hurry and ran with bebop and rocksteady, this was just before the technodrome moved to the time coordinaates when krang said all foot soilders and rock soilders to your battle station( loved the backround music when it happened, it was the same backgroud music when the technodrome in thing about rats went underground and crushed a building just before having the thing go up a mansion) That was creepy when the foot soilders and rock soilders made grunting sounds when they appaered through the portal)

The background music was neat when the turtles discovered the power the technodrome was using to drain niagara and it was good transition of when they showed the inside technodrome control room, they then had breif different background music(the T-drome's background music) krang looked and said activiating anti-gravity, and the background music(the one when the turtles discovered the technodrome draining power for the power) went back when the technodrome lifted up from the rocky ground and lifted up towards the portal, and the background music continued when the turtles and april and splinter were discussing their plan, it ended to different background music(the same one the turtles bought tickets in benieth these streets, looking through the supermarket for pizza in Return of shredder, when they showed the clothing store in sky turtles and when people were spraypainting when april reported the crime in turtle tracks), when april was getting a foot and rock soilders attention(funny thing) to lure the turtles.

Loved the background music when the turtles knocked out the power when fighting bebop and rocksteady and foot soilders when they were going to reverse the siezmec polarites, when krang noticed the citizens would not evacuate(saying so those foolish citizens refuse to evacuate I'll give them somthing to shake them up, presed the buttom which beeped and krang groaned now something is wrong with the drill mechanism, shredder and splinter were still fighting and the laser broke the catwalk in half and splinter was hanging but climbed up and escaped while shredder was dangling over the broken half with his cape caught yelling curse you as the laser blasting was narrowly missing him and the turtles and april were running out of the technodrome as it was slowly sinking and mikey noticed they forgot about splinter as april says something tells me this is the grand finale and raph says he is glad they got front row seats and don panics he's still in the t-drome and splinter barley escapes the technodrome as the hole (That doney broke with the boomerang thing so they could break in) they got out of goes down, they cheer he made it and all 6 of them leave as doney says lets hog shell this things about to still strait down to the earth's core as the t-drome sinks more. They had this background music when the turtles watch movies, when the water in 20000 leagues underthe sea brings the turtles to shredder and the squid, when bebop and rocksteady atatck the turtles in the sky but miss and get a call from irma and april that channel 6 is floating from the foundation and they have to tie channel 6 to the tallest building in Sky turtles, there are many other eps this background music happens.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-09-2004 10:09 AM

Sorry for going on and on but I just loved this ep, this was the best ep in the 2nd season by far. I am just sorry. There was just so much of it I liked. Gotta love april's quote she is the only one 100% human, in the end when the turtles were eating pizza after the T-DRome sank into the lava. The ep came out 15.5 years ago and I was in kindergarden when it came out. My tape of this ep is going bad, with a microsecond of scences of the screen turning blue and just after raph said this is a big city something's bound to happen and for 5 seconds the screen goes white and it goes to a mansion and krang yells quiet, which is when he yells he has let those turtles escape for the last time, the invasion can wait no longer and in that quote as it shows bebop and rocksteady in the couch the screen for this ep on my tape rolls into lines.

Forgot to say in this quote: The background music was neat when the turtles discovered the power the technodrome was using to drain niagara and it was good transition of when they showed the inside technodrome control room, they then had breif different background music(the T-drome's background music) krang looked and said activiating anti-gravity, and the background music(the one when the turtles discovered the technodrome draining power for the power) went back when the technodrome lifted up from the rocky ground and lifted up towards the portal, and the background music continued when the turtles and april and splinter were discussing their plan,(The background music I I will tell you which backround music (my fav) I mean, with the scenes of them discovering the technodrome draining the power, krang having the anti-gravity thing lifthing up the technodrome and them discussing the plan is the same senese with
Shredder & Splintered: Shredder installing krang's body, Sword of Nowhere: When shredder was battling splinter in limbo and when he was taking him there, Enter the rat King: When the turtles faced splinter and rat king introducing himself to april, COwabunga Shredhead: When Shredder told bebop and rocksteady its a hologram, Curse of the Evil Eye: When Baxter created taj mahal and the turtles arriving to him, Benieth these streets: When Shredder was contacting krang about the medi laser and krang telling him how many foot soilders he will be sent and the foot soilders arriving to shredder, 5th Turtle: When KRang had the technodrome move, Green with jelosy: When the foot soilders attached the wires to the submarine, after coming up through modules, and krang having shredder install the power to the storage battery) it ended to different background music(the same one the turtles bought tickets in benieth these streets, looking through the supermarket for pizza in Return of shredder, when they showed the clothing store in sky turtles and when people were spraypainting when april reported the crime in turtle tracks), when april was getting a foot and rock soilders attention(funny thing) to lure the turtles.

Akira 06-09-2004 08:31 PM

Classic Episode

I recall this episode. It was my favorite as well. I have not seen it for many, many years though. My interest in TMNT has been revived with the DVD I picke dup recently of the Season 1 of the original series. I am 23 years old and loved TMNT when I was growing up. I don't care too much for anything after Season 7 or the new Turtles show, but they are okay. I hope they make a season 2 set at least so I can see the second story arc once again. I never thought revisiting this classic cartoon would be so much fun or that it would have stood up so well over time. I still enjoy the early episodes as much as I did when I was young.

Deathknight 06-10-2004 10:40 AM

You skipped The Catwoman from Channel Six.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-16-2004 09:13 AM

This was something I posted earlier.

There is a question I have about this: The technodrome's setting in demension X looked different since the atmosphere was darker and when they had the technodrome head to the space time cooridants (the scene when Krang yelled through the microspeaker all foot soilders and rock soilders to your battle stations), it was by one big peice of rock. Why did it(The atmosphere in dimension x).

I wondered why KRang and shredder did not die when the T-Drome sank into the lava. IT really looked like the last ep. I remember brother comenting that Krang got boiled in one of the many times I saw the ep.

2 ep guides thing have differnt airing orders for this ep. epguides said it aired before NEw yorks shinest, TEenagers from Dimension X and splinter no more. Did it air before those eps. IT would make no sense to air this before those eps.

In this ep everything went wrong for krang, first the portal closed, which Krang whined no no this cannot be happening, krang seemed frustered when the screen turned from the turtles, splinter and april the viechles the foot and rock soilders were in in a row and getting out of the technodrome,then the lasers did not fire when he was about to open fire on the turtles, he yelled what when the alarm sounded, then when he tried to cause the 2nd earthquake since the citizens would not evacuate the alarm beeped and krang groaned now something's wrong with the drill mechanism and then the technodrome was sinking deeper and deeper to the earth's core as krang said someone has reversed the siesmic polarities the technodrome is sinking and I'm powerless to stop it whining, just before it hit reached the lava and sank as krang, OFFSCREEN, yelled shredder this is all your fault I'll get you for this.

I just thought of this. There was a hole in the T-DRome that Don created with the explosion thing so they can get in. When the T-DRome sank into the lava, I wonder if the lava got in. THE LAVA COULD HAVE DONE DAMAGE AND KILL the inhabitants (Krang, bebop, rocksteady, shredder, foot soilders and rock soilders) in it. DID ANY OF YOU REALISE THIS.

I remember I just before last July when I saw this for the first in many years I am surprised I even remembered Shredder yelling curse you when he was dangling over the rail way. I had most of the ep memorized just before I saw it for the first time in years That was funny way to put it when Splinter got a way.

Shreddette 06-17-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
I just thought of this. There was a hole in the T-DRome that Don created with the explosion thing so they can get in. When the T-DRome sank into the lava, I wonder if the lava got in. THE LAVA COULD HAVE DONE DAMAGE AND KILL the inhabitants (Krang, bebop, rocksteady, shredder, foot soilders and rock soilders) in it. DID ANY OF YOU REALISE THIS.

Yeah that always runs through my mind whenever I watch it. It even sounded as if Krang was in pain from getting burnt at the end. That episode left me pretty sad until Shredder came back again in Beneath These Streets :D

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-18-2004 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreddette
Quote:

Originally Posted by d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu

Yeah that always runs through my mind whenever I watch it. It even sounded as if Krang was in pain from getting burnt at the end. That episode left me pretty sad until Shredder came back again in Beneath These Streets :D

'

I know what you mean about krang sounding in pain. HE had a louder voice and whiner sounding voice when he yelled shredder this is all your fault, I'll get you for this, just as the technodrome was sinking into the lava.

KROW 06-20-2004 07:23 PM

Oy vey! You people sure do like to type!

But maybe the answer to Green Ranger's question is: Donatello screwed the circuitry so bad that Krang had no other alternative but to tap another power source.

THE-X-FLO 06-24-2004 02:12 PM

This episode was sure one of the best TMNT episodes, and was a real season finale, unlike in season 4 or 5

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 06-24-2004 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE-X-FLO
This episode was sure one of the best TMNT episodes, and was a real season finale, unlike in season 4 or 5

I TOTALLY ONE THOUSAND PERCENT AGREE WITH YOU X-FLO DUDE. THIS WAS A GOOD EPISODE WITH ALL THE ACTION, KRang;s sarcastic remaark( like do you have any choice after krang told shredder his plan to cause an earthquake to cause the city evacuate and in NYC they would use it as the base of operations, from there we (they) will use the capabilities to conquer this planet as the technodrome was drilling to hideout underground and KRang blaming shredder when the tecyhnodrome sank, sounding like he was burning, "shredder this is all your fault, I'll get you for this, after krang told shredder the turtles may be on their way to stop him and will send a small contingent of rock and foot soilders to aid him and shredder says he wont regret it krang says he'd better not) MUSIC AND THE T-DROME Sinking into the lava due to altering the siesmec poloarties, and IT REALLY REALLY WAS A REAL SEASON FINALE. I AGREE WITH YOU BECause it looked like the bad guys were toasted when the technodrome sank into the lava and shredder's cape was caught in the broken catwalk cuasing him to dangle over a bottomless pit and the laser was narrowly missing him, Shredder told splinter it appears it is time for their final confrontation when encountering splinter on the catwalk (splinter went there to lure shredder away from the turtles since he sensed his enemy "Oroko saki" is near and shredder went there, on other side of the way to the powerlaser thing with the catwalk, since he sensed "His ancient enemy Homoto Yoshi nearby and I will deal with him" and has rocksteady, bebop and the foot soilders go), splinter says and so begins the final battle when they leave the lair to look for the technodrome, and bebop, rocksteady and the foot soilders all tied up as the room was darkening and krang telling \shredder you have let those turtles escape for the last time.

It was a serious ep since Krang threatened the city (on Tv) to evacuate or he will cause another earthquake.

I have always loved this ep, even though my copy of it is in bad shape.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 07-10-2004 05:32 AM

I haven't seen it in years, but it still stands out in my mind. Why? It was where they turn all dramatic and epic, where the giant Technodrome comes close to conquering the world, and that's why it's regarded as the best episode of the 88 Season.The cartoon was always at it's peak when there's a big showdown. I've actually a little storybook i got years ago highlighting this ep.

Just another thought here, when Shredder encounters Splinter in the intimidating platform with electrical bolts and all, doesn't this remind you of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back where Darth Vader fights with Skywalker and tells him " I am your father, Luke"! And the Star Wars similarities don't end there! :)

"Plymouth" I appreciate your admiration of the background music, as it makes it even better. The Technodrome music (which has some different versions to it) really heightens the threat of Krang and Shredder. This also shows in "The Big Break In" and "The Big Blow Out".

When the Technodrome becomes completey engulfed by the Lava, the first time i saw it was, HOW CAN THEY SURVIVE THIS? It was like they were doomed to die, but they didn't. Never the less i tuned into the next episode.

KROW 07-11-2004 01:54 AM

OMG! I never noticed the Star Wars similarities until you pointed them out! Holy Shell!

And I love the background music, too. It's part of what made the toon so great. Sometimes when I think about the old toon, I get the music stuck in my head.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu 07-11-2004 06:22 PM

Re: Classic Episode Discussion: Return of the Technodrome

It took the technodrome a while to get to the portal since when Krang activated the anti gravity divise it lifted up to head into the portal and then a few minutes later, after the battle with the rock soilders (one grey one that looked like Traag and was that intended or a goof) and foot soilders, the turtles shut off the power, and when that happened the technodrome was almost at the portal when it closed. Is the technodrome slow?

The technodrome's setting in demension X looked different since the atmosphere was darker and when they had the technodrome head to the space time cooridants(the scene when Krang yelled through the microspeaker all foot soilders and rock soilders to your battle stations), it was by one big peice of rock. WHAT Is all of your belifs on this.

I agree with the other 2 about the background music thing. What do you all think of me admiring this ep so much that I watched my tape of it the night before my 21th birthday (March 16 and the one I was so pumped up for and it went well, I watched the tape on March 15 that was the day before my birthday).

April was corrent in remarking that she was 100% human. Burne had the right idea of having reporters go out and make news on slow news days. I wonder why it was a slow news day since it was in new york. I agree with Raph when he says that is a big city something is bound to happen.

Krang's remark for once you have done something right was not surprising \when he reported to krang that he took over the power plant. I wonder why Krang was darker purple. I have always remembered it throught the years.

I agree with all of you of wondering how Krang, shredder and bebop and rocksteady survivedt he technodrome sinking into the lava. The hole was even open, but it was kind of obvious they would survive because it the lava and was sinking krang, offscreen, yelled shredder this is all your fault I will get you for this though he sounded burned, but may have yelled in that tone of voice because he was so upset. Again the technodrome must have had enough power to get on to the area next to the lava (As we see in the next ep (benieth these streets and all the way until the Big trilogy), and enough power to resist the lava's heat and must have lost most of its power in the process. But we will never know and it did look like it was the end of the bad guys when the technodrome sank into the lava. Even the turtles thought the bad guys were finished. Splinter wasn't so sure since he told the turtles in the next ep they had no proof of shredder and krang vanquished, and in the next ep he even said as I feared my enemy is alive and back on earth.

Well they must have intended this ep to be the last because of it and the final battle remarks (splinter saying and so begins the final battle, you have let those turtles escape for the last time, shredder telling splinter time for their final confrontation and april saying something tells me this is the grand finale) or maybe they did it that way in case the show never came back. tHIS EP WAS A MEGA SUPER BIG TIME ULTRA WINNER IN MY BOOKS. MAjor foot clan good connection of the star wars similarity of the platform.