The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Rise of the TMNT Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Rise Official Episode Discussion S1 EP19a/19b - You got Served/How to Make Enemies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=61511)

Vicky82 06-15-2019 12:57 AM

Rise Official Episode Discussion S1 EP19a/19b - You got Served/How to Make Enemies

Airing today

You Got Served
While helping SeƱor Hueso at Run of the Mill Pizza, Leo and Mikey get sidetracked by brotherly competition

Airing next week

How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Baron Draxum struggles to move up the ladder in the Foot Clan.

matteso586 06-15-2019 12:39 PM

1) The synopsis for You Got Served failed to mention why Leo and Mikey were called in for help. 2) How many miniature unicorns do they have?

Leofan26 06-15-2019 12:40 PM

Did these episodes air today? Man, it will take me forever to see these :ohwell:

IndigoErth 06-15-2019 02:03 PM

Yeah, "You got Served" aired.

What the heck is with the unicorns... :tconfuse:

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteso586 (Post 1809543)
2) How many miniature unicorns do they have?

None, they're presumably all gone by the end. (Minus those eating the restaurant, but the Turtles left without them.)

Two eps with no Raph, he must be off on vacation.

Vicky82 06-15-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoErth (Post 1809554)
Yeah, "You got Served" aired.

What the heck is with the unicorns... :tconfuse:

None, they're presumably all gone by the end. (Minus those eating the restaurant, but the Turtles left without them.)

Two eps with no Raph, he must be off on vacation.

He's definitely in the next episode, I had a look at the credits. Cree summer is also back, voicing a Foot member

Utrommaniac 06-19-2019 07:42 PM

Ok so someone on tumblr shared pics of a new character, Boss Bruce, and...hhhhhhhhhhhh
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef576514...wxudze_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9a6078cd...xudze_1280.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d044df09...xudze_1280.jpg
When are we getting this episode???

Powder 06-19-2019 08:06 PM

It aired last Saturday.

Utrommaniac 06-19-2019 08:09 PM

Really? I haven't seen it on the site I watch on

Leonardo2003 06-19-2019 10:03 PM

Apparently a new plot twist is Draxum being the one to wear the completed armor.

shredder orokusaki 06-20-2019 12:27 PM

ONLY I THE SHREDDER can wear the armor!

IndigoErth 06-20-2019 03:56 PM

Given the choices of this show... I will laugh my backside off if that's true that Draxum wears it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1809890)
When are we getting this episode???

Was in the "You Got Served" ep. Interesting looking character if he returns, but you really didn't miss anything important. He and his two sidekicks were restaurant customers that have an existing clash with another group there at the same time and Leo and Mikey are playing waiter to them.

Vicky82 06-22-2019 11:52 AM

I wonder if Cube has seen this episode, If he has, then he might be going mental over this moment.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/24f457cc...tcsvn1_540.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IndigoErth 06-22-2019 12:16 PM

:tlol: That... is scary.

And that series countdown and the random half a Spongebob face for whatever damn reason were annoyingly large on my screen. :tgrumble:

Okay-ish ep. Kind of too random and ill fitting to play Draxum as bottom rank that has to get accepted and officially join when he's this powerful being who was purposely brought to the Foot and agreed to the team up, not some random voluntary recruit that came on his own. Also weird that the Foot Recruit girl (does she not even have a name yet? :tconfuse: -- edit: and if they randomly call her Karai at some point are we supposed to be shocked and awed after hiding it this long?) who has been seen alongside the Foot Lieutenent and Brute a number of times now is lower rank than the others we saw that were getting the mark?

The garden workers, random plant mutant man for just because... could have done without those and gotten the Turtles a bit more involved in a way that mattered more.

So, which is it... Is there no Shredder and Draxum will take that place and sort of become him (or just keep the similar position in the series that he already has)... or will an evil mystic Shredder show up to fight Draxum to get the armor back.

neatoman 06-22-2019 12:23 PM

Great to see the Crackhead again.

VaughnMichael 06-22-2019 12:26 PM

I really enjoyed this episode and if you've ever smelled that plant before the reactions are spot on :lol:
I was ok with everything in this episode.

matteso586 06-22-2019 12:37 PM

1) I didn't think that Draxum would take over the Foot. Possibly at least this soon. 2) I thought about Snakeweed because of the newest mutant. 3) Villain focused episodes tend to be a spiking interest. 4) I wonder if Draxum knows about what happened to the last guy that wore the armor.

IndigoErth 06-22-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteso586 (Post 1810139)
2) I thought about Snakeweed because of the newest mutant.

Me too, for a sec I thought they were bringing a version of Snakeweed back.

shredder orokusaki 06-22-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoErth (Post 1810132)
:tlol: That... is scary.

And that series countdown and the random half a Spongebob face for whatever damn reason were annoyingly large on my screen. :tgrumble:

Okay-ish ep. Kind of too random and ill fitting to play Draxum as bottom rank that has to get accepted and officially join when he's this powerful being who was purposely brought to the Foot and agreed to the team up, not some random voluntary recruit that came on his own. Also weird that the Foot Recruit girl (does she not even have a name yet? :tconfuse: -- edit: and if they randomly call her Karai at some point are we supposed to be shocked and awed after hiding it this long?) who has been seen alongside the Foot Lieutenent and Brute a number of times now is lower rank than the others we saw that were getting the mark?

The garden workers, random plant mutant man for just because... could have done without those and gotten the Turtles a bit more involved in a way that mattered more.

So, which is it... Is there no Shredder and Draxum will take that place and sort of become him (or just keep the similar position in the series that he already has)... or will an evil mystic Shredder show up to fight Draxum to get the armor back.

See the episode Shadow of evil and operation normal. Yes i am already there. And i will kill Draxum!

victory_angel 06-23-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteso586 (Post 1810139)
1) I didn't think that Draxum would take over the Foot. Possibly at least this soon. 2) I thought about Snakeweed because of the newest mutant. 3) Villain focused episodes tend to be a spiking interest. 4) I wonder if Draxum knows about what happened to the last guy that wore the armor.

Yeah, it's highly likely that the only reason that Draxum was brought into the Foot Clan at all was so he could be a meat suit for the spirit of the Shredder once all the pieces of his armor have been collected.

Utrommaniac 06-23-2019 09:55 PM

There are now...two different kinds of Harolds in TMNT. The Rise of which has...taken mutation surprisingly well compared to Bullhop and other humans getting mutated. I guess he's just that invested in plants? Even Poison Ivy would be telling him to chill.

I had a legit laugh at the alarms on the heads of the statue.

The scene where the Foot Recruit reacting to being offered to take the armor could have been interpreted as realizing she's been given a great honor for her task...BUT...I think she's just realized she can fulfill a lifelong dream of yelling "Kalimah" in an appropriate situation.

But, once again, the Karai/Karai type gets knocked down as soon as she thinks she has a leg up.