The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [Fanfic] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (OT)- The Fan Audio Scripts (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40281)

ZariusTwo 01-22-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedenfan 1982 (Post 1045877)
Are they sequels, so I will have to read them in order?

Yes, as the stories progress, certain little things happen in them that contribute to an overall arc that pays off in the fifth episode and then builds over the second wave.

ZariusTwo 01-22-2013 01:12 PM

Second script is up.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 01-22-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1045993)
Second script is up.

Is it my computer? When I check it out, I just see everything written, just word after word, nothing like "So Long, No Thanks For All The Fish".

ZariusTwo 01-22-2013 03:56 PM

I think it might be because I saved this script as an HTML file.

Refractive Reflections 01-24-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1045949)
Yes, as the stories progress, certain little things happen in them that contribute to an overall arc that pays off in the fifth episode and then builds over the second wave.

Interesting ZariusTwo...;) It's an added bonus, in which I like stories that have small details/clues for the reader to pick up on that contributes to the overall arc/story. Looks like I have to read your stories even more carefully now! ;) :)

BubblyShell22 01-25-2013 07:30 AM

I've checked out the second story. It's awesome so far, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for it.

ZariusTwo 01-26-2013 01:29 PM

Man was retweeking my second script a nightmare. Deviantart's new upgrades suck

BubblyShell22 01-26-2013 01:52 PM

Wow. Not cool, Zarius. I'd be mad if it were me.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 01-27-2013 07:40 AM

Novelizations

Thankfully, I prefer the novelizations

ZariusTwo 01-27-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedenfan 1982 (Post 1048205)
Thankfully, I prefer the novelizations

So do I. I have to pander to a listening audience with the scripts where as the novelizations allow me to describe things a bit more visually.

ZariusTwo 01-27-2013 02:15 PM

Novelization of "My Seer, My Secretary" is complete

BubblyShell22 01-27-2013 02:51 PM

Yep, finished reading it and thought it was awesome. Good job. Can't wait for the next one.

ZariusTwo 01-27-2013 03:53 PM

Thaks. Sorry for all the mistakes you keep finding. I get pretty bummed when that happens, I feel stupid when I slip up and sometimes think I'm dyspraxic because it happens all the time.

Jephael 01-27-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1048431)
Sorry for all the mistakes you keep finding. I get pretty bummed when that happens, I feel stupid when I slip up and sometimes think I'm dyspraxic because it happens all the time.

Happens to the best of us, dude.

ZariusTwo 01-27-2013 05:04 PM

I suppose so. Thanks for the reassurence.

Blossombrooks 01-27-2013 05:30 PM

I'm still reading but enjoying the story so much! I'll catch up soon. Don't be too hard on yourself about mistakes. A lot of TMNT speak isn't in the spell checker, it's easy to gloss over all the red squiggles! Been there, done that.

BubblyShell22 01-28-2013 08:29 AM

Hey, no sweat, Zarius. And don't be down on yourself for the mistakes. It's happened to me, too. Just keep on trucking and you'll get it. And even if you are dyslexic, it's nothing to be ashamed of. You're still an awesome writer, and that's what counts.

ZariusTwo 01-28-2013 10:53 AM

Thanks guys, I just had a down period yesterday, I appreciate the kind words, trust me, I've only just begun with these.

Just for making me a feel better, here's a cryptic little preview of what's to come

Episode Three sees Raph getting too encylopedic for the Turtles own good, and comes close to spilling a secret many of them arent even aware they already know. Meanwhile, Shredder and Krang target the seven most important bakers in the world!

Episode Four sees Leo take center stage as Lotus Blossom runs a gauntlet on a special errand, prompting his assistance, whilst Shredder and Krang attempt to move something big, hot, and important to everyone out of orbit, the remaining Turtles head to space to halt the heist.

And Episode Five features festivity as Leonardo, Splinter, and the Punk Frogs try to clear a freeway on a busy christmas afternoon, The Rat King holds an orphanage hostage, Mike's urge to do some special christmas shopping inspires Raph to pull a rib on him, whilst Donatello tries to repair a teddy bear. Plus, a certain mystery lingering from a favoruite episode of mine from the old show is explained.

BubblyShell22 01-28-2013 03:44 PM

Oooh, some interesting plots there indeed. Can't wait to read them. I'm especially excited for episode four as I'm a huge Leo fan and can't wait to see him shine.

Refractive Reflections 01-31-2013 03:20 PM

Hey ZariusTwo,

Hope you don't mind the detailed reviews I'm giving. I just wanted to give something with a bit substance to it so you could know how a reader (just my small opinion :P) was interpreting it. Everything is good from what I'm reading. I'm really impressed by the conversation and interaction with the characters in your work which makes them in-character in your fanfiction stories. :)