The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Random thought Thread (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58437)

Vegita-San 07-28-2017 05:54 PM

The Random thought Thread

someone once noted they used the gear grinding thread alot for general issues...not sure if there is a thread for that, or if i started one and forgot about it...but if not, here it is.

my random thought for the day. is it just me, or does it feel like there where not alot of news worthy reveals at SDCC? usually i see stuff in my FB feed, or elsewhere, but I don't seem to recall as much this time around.

either that or i've been more dense than usual.

IndigoErth 07-28-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

The Random thought Thread
Something I've admittedly always sort of wanted in most places forums I've been on. None for today, but I'll surely be back...

Vegita-San 08-04-2017 12:05 PM

Hear Whistling on Earth cam. Giant Man comes in, cleans camera while whisteling christmas songs, and signs off with 'merry christmas to all and to all a good night' as he slowly floats down on a lifter...

the things you see during the day.
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F9EA78

snake 08-04-2017 01:48 PM

Hmmm, I wonder if Vegita-San will take up my offer on the Ghost Rock.

IndigoErth 08-06-2017 07:10 PM

Would it be terribly mean to challenge the Turtles to a limbo contest just to see how soon they fall over backwards? :P (Though they would be fairly in on it for laughs.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegita-San (Post 1704692)
Hear Whistling on Earth cam. Giant Man comes in, cleans camera while whisteling christmas songs, and signs off with 'merry christmas to all and to all a good night' as he slowly floats down on a lifter...

the things you see during the day.
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F9EA78

That's kinda funny :tlol:

Bonus: Is there much purpose or value in a wet floor sign carved out of ice? ;) (Thought of this years ago...) If I was a ice sculptor I'd totally do some 'public art' thing with a big one. lol

MsMarvelDuckie 08-06-2017 07:19 PM

Assuming Elvis had faked his death/was still alive, would he have just started impersonating himself to hide? No better way than in the open as they say....

Okay my ransom thoughts are a bit weirder than most. I've had a bunch of em too.

Jester 08-06-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie (Post 1705402)
Assuming Elvis had faked his death/was still alive, would he have just started impersonating himself to hide? No better way than in the open as they say....

Okay my ransom thoughts are a bit weirder than most. I've had a bunch of em too.

IndigoErth 08-06-2017 07:59 PM

Guys, watch out for Duckie and her "ransom thoughts." :P

Vegita-San 08-06-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie (Post 1705402)
Assuming Elvis had faked his death/was still alive, would he have just started impersonating himself to hide? No better way than in the open as they say.... .

there is a certain logic to that logic...

MsMarvelDuckie 08-06-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoErth (Post 1705412)
Guys, watch out for Duckie and her "ransom thoughts." :P

Ransom??!! :teek: How'd THAT get in there LOL?! Well, if I have to hold them hostage, I'd better at least get some cold hard cash out of it....

Random randomness randomly spoken is my bread and buttah....

Vegita-San 08-07-2017 11:35 AM

why is every ufo a weather balloon? can't one come up with something more imaginable? :)

The Deadman 08-07-2017 02:20 PM

Why is the rum always gone?

MsMarvelDuckie 08-07-2017 02:44 PM

What makes the abominable snowman so abominable? Is it his breath? Shedding everywhere? WHAT?!

Utrommaniac 08-07-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1705598)
Why is the rum always gone?

Haha, I actually had a moment like this shortly after I turned 21. I went in search of rum to put in a coke, thinking we had some, and once I discovered there was none, I realized my time had come...to finally ask "Why is the rum gone" in complete context.

Powder 08-07-2017 05:04 PM

Every active thread in this section is populated by the same 3-4 people. :tlol:

TurtleWA 08-07-2017 09:02 PM

I just realized that by selecting the number of replies after a thread it will give you a list of who has posted the most times in that specific thread. Weird and cool at the same time. :lol:

IndigoErth 08-11-2017 08:54 PM

Here's one I've wondered for years, esp now with all their pointless "left Twix/right Twix" commercials... Why has Twix never sold a 2-pack that gives you one caramel and one peanut butter? It just seems so obvious to do that.

Also I find it odd that the peanut butter ones have never gotten nearly the same attention. And here I always preferred those.

Utrommaniac 08-11-2017 09:08 PM

Because people would probably rather have peanut butter cups rather than sticks?

I'm huge on the caramel, myself...

MsMarvelDuckie 08-11-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoErth (Post 1706738)
Here's one I've wondered for years, esp now with all their pointless "left Twix/right Twix" commercials... Why has Twix never sold a 2-pack that gives you one caramel and one peanut butter? It just seems so obvious to do that.

Also I find it odd that the peanut butter ones have never gotten nearly the same attention. And here I always preferred those.

And thus began the Great Peanut butter and Caramel War......

Utrommaniac 08-11-2017 09:47 PM

Left Twix vs Right Twix looked like children fighting over a toy in comparison...lives were lost...bones were broken...valuable art ruined beyond repair...

Madness...