The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Episodes Streaming for Free on Pluto TV (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=61564)

Sevyson 02-07-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Shredder (Post 1833262)
No, but there is a high quality clip of it on the TMNT social media page. It's strange that they would even use an obscure clip like that in the first place, but at least we know a master copy still exists. https://www.facebook.com/teenagemuta...0320325340223/

I didn't know a master even existed lol thanks

ABrown 03-10-2020 10:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes Nickelodeon, "save your money". Nevermind the fact that we're willing to GIVE you our money for blu-ray, dvd, or digital releases of this show:

https://twitter.com/TMNT/status/1235963870398865410

The Turtle Terminator 05-07-2020 04:54 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows the quality of the episodes being shown? They look better than the iTunes copies I have but I’m not exactly sure

The-Shredder 05-07-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator (Post 1844687)
Just wondering if anyone knows the quality of the episodes being shown? They look better than the iTunes copies I have but I’m not exactly sure

Here are the stats for one episode.

Format: MP4, H.264, 1280 x 720 (upscale), AAC, 48000 Hz, Stereo (L R)
FPS: 30
Size: 375.5 MB
Data Rate: 2.24 Mbit/s

ABrown 06-04-2020 06:10 PM

Decided to throw on the Pluto TMNT channel as a sometimes do, and they were airing the third season of the 4Kids series. When "Hun on the Run" came on, I was reminded of what an amazing episode it was. I think that episode might just be my favorite individual (non-multi part episode) of the entire series. It was like 30 minutes of non-stop action. The animated choreography was absolutely incredible. The 4Kids series had unquestionably the best fight scenes of any TMNT series.

Drose18 06-05-2020 11:41 AM

They seem to been airing a lot of the later pre ff seasons were the best. they definitely look fantastic in plutos top notch quality. The difference from the crummy youtube videos is insane.

The Turtle Terminator 06-05-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drose18 (Post 1847592)
They seem to been airing a lot of the later pre ff seasons were the best. they definitely look fantastic in plutos top notch quality. The difference from the crummy youtube videos is insane.

How do the FF and BTTS episodes look? Are they in HD, or at least better than the old VHS rips that are usually the only way to watch them?

TigerClaw 06-06-2020 10:43 AM

I wonder why they haven't stream episodes of the original series?

Could it be a rights issue?

The Turtle Terminator 06-06-2020 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerClaw (Post 1847641)
I wonder why they haven't stream episodes of the original series?

Could it be a rights issue?

I don?t think Nick owns the rights to the ?87 series, since Lionsgate released the DVD?s

The-Shredder 06-07-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator (Post 1847599)
How do the FF and BTTS episodes look? Are they in HD, or at least better than the old VHS rips that are usually the only way to watch them?

They're 720p upscales, but they look really good and is the most accessible way to watch the show in high quality. Fast Forward was already released on DVD, which usually has better quality than online streaming. Back to the Sewer was released on DVD outside the U.S., but I assume the quality isn't as good as previous releases.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.