The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Episodes Streaming for Free on Pluto TV (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=61564)

The-Shredder 06-29-2019 08:03 PM

Episodes Streaming for Free on Pluto TV
 
Starting July 23rd, TMNT now has its own dedicated channel, Totally Turtles, on Pluto TV! You can watch marathons of both the 2003 and 2012 series, with the 2003 series beginning weekdays at 8 p.m. EST. You can watch it here! https://pluto.tv/live-tv/totally-turtles

Original post below

Spoiler:
Since May, the 2003 and 2012 series have been available to stream for free on Pluto TV. Pluto TV has Internet channels with different categories for movies and TV shows. This year, Viacom bought Pluto TV and is now streaming old Nickelodeon and MTV shows for free. It was announced on the official TMNT social media pages. However, it's not on demand, so you have to tune in at scheduled times to watch. You can watch it here or here. Here is the schedule.

EDIT: The schedule below is outdated. I missed TMNT this morning, but I'll keep a look out for this week.

EDIT 2: So far, I have only been able to see TMNT 2012 on weekday mornings, but no sign of TMNT 2003. Once again, Nickelodeon hypes us up only to let us down.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20190514235926

This is kind of off topic, but I'd like to see The Adventures of Pete & Pete on there. I dig the theme song.

The-Shredder 07-23-2019 04:01 PM

Starting today, Pluto TV now has its own dedicated channel for TMNT called Totally Turtles! You can watch it here! https://pluto.tv/live-tv/totally-turtles

PizzaPower 07-23-2019 04:11 PM

this is sweet. I hope they keep it and never take it down. Put every incarnation of the Turtles on there!

CyberCubed 07-23-2019 06:28 PM

Online streaming is not the same as DVD/blu-ray boxsets. This might be the old man in me talking, but I grew up liking tangible things I can own. Online streaming is not "real" and no substitute for a DVD set.

Back in my day we had these things called, "discs" that we put into a player to watch on our own time. Get off my lawn.

Cyndaquilfan123 07-23-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1814023)
Online streaming is not the same as DVD/blu-ray boxsets. This might be the old man in me talking, but I grew up liking tangible things I can own. Online streaming is not "real" and no substitute for a DVD set.

Back in my day we had these things called, "discs" that we put into a player to watch on our own time. Get off my lawn.

Cubed, Almost every company still makes discs. Some of us even collect them.:D

Ninjinister 07-23-2019 10:09 PM

I want to get the full collection on disc finally too, but dude this is a FULL CHANNEL OF 24/7 TURTLES OFFICIALLY RUN BY VIACOM.

1990s me would have dooked himself with delight to have an all-TMNT channel.

CyberCubed 07-24-2019 07:53 AM

Yeah but it’s on some obscure channel and it’s live so you can’t pick or choose your episode. Most people even hardcore TMNT fans on this forum don’t even know it exists. I don’t think most really care, we want DVDS instead

The Turtle Terminator 07-24-2019 10:27 AM

Is this available in the UK?

The-Shredder 07-24-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator (Post 1814089)
Is this available in the UK?

Did you try the link? If it doesn't work, you can try using a proxy server or VPN.

Ninjinister 07-24-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1814062)
Most people even hardcore TMNT fans on this forum don’t even know it exists.

That's their problem. All of the TMNT official and fan sites/pages are talking about it. If you have a place you get your TMNT news, it's probably been mentioned.

They're doing 2012 right now anyway. Did anybody watch long enough to see where they capped off 2003?

The-Shredder 07-24-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1814103)
That's their problem. All of the TMNT official and fan sites/pages are talking about it. If you have a place you get your TMNT news, it's probably been mentioned.

They're doing 2012 right now anyway. Did anybody watch long enough to see where they capped off 2003?

When I checked this morning, "Modern Love: The Return of Nano" was on and it seemed to be going towards the end of Season 2 with "Rogue in the House."

SaurusX 07-25-2019 09:44 AM

Watching now they're currently showing S01E03 Attack of the Mousers. That doesn't sound like they're showing things in order, though the current listings appear to be.

EDIT: Maybe they're not showing the entire series, but the first three seasons like what's available for purchase?

The-Shredder 07-25-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaurusX (Post 1814184)
Watching now they're currently showing S01E03 Attack of the Mousers. That doesn't sound like they're showing things in order, though the current listings appear to be.

EDIT: Maybe they're not showing the entire series, but the first three seasons like what's available for purchase?

Last night, it was the later part of Season 1 and the "Turtles in Space" episodes. It stopped with either the second or last part of "Secret Origins," then it was 2012 episodes. I haven't seen anything from Season 3 yet.

The Turtle Terminator 07-25-2019 02:18 PM

I'd take the presumption that the whole series will be shown, as Sky (UK cable tv) had all the series for streaming (aside from Turtles Forever and Mayhem from Mutant Island)

PizzaPower 07-25-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1814023)
Online streaming is not the same as DVD/blu-ray boxsets. This might be the old man in me talking, but I grew up liking tangible things I can own. Online streaming is not "real" and no substitute for a DVD set.

Back in my day we had these things called, "discs" that we put into a player to watch on our own time. Get off my lawn.

I agree, release them on DVD/Blu-Ray, but this is still cool.

MrPliggins 07-26-2019 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaurusX (Post 1814184)
Watching now they're currently showing S01E03 Attack of the Mousers. That doesn't sound like they're showing things in order, though the current listings appear to be.

EDIT: Maybe they're not showing the entire series, but the first three seasons like what's available for purchase?


Looks like season 4 episodes are about to air this morning, with "Aliens Among Us", "Dragons Rising" and "Still "Nobody".

SaurusX 07-26-2019 07:31 AM

The credits are the version with the opening animation on the left and the non-scrolling names on the right. Was that ever put to DVD in any release?

80gmrp 07-26-2019 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPliggins (Post 1814240)
Looks like season 4 episodes are about to air this morning, with "Aliens Among Us", "Dragons Rising" and "Still "Nobody".

Thanks for the notice!

The-Shredder 08-01-2019 08:34 PM

The Season 5/Ninja Tribunal episodes are on right now. It seems Pluto TV is eventually going to show the entire series. I'm looking forward to what the video quality of the Back to the Sewer episodes will be like.

SaurusX 08-02-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Shredder (Post 1814969)
The Season 5/Ninja Tribunal episodes are on right now. It seems Pluto TV is eventually going to show the entire series. I'm looking forward to what the video quality of the Back to the Sewer episodes will be like.

We need to snag those Back to the Sewer episodes at all costs. They’ll be the best quality available anywhere given the substandard Australian DVDs.

The-Shredder 08-02-2019 05:37 PM

We're on Fast Forward now! Pun not intended.

MikeandRaph87 08-02-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Shredder (Post 1815038)
We're on Fast Forward now! Pun not intended.

I think what hurts FastForward is it is 26 episodes and intended to be longer (Space Usagi, Shredder Triceraton). If it was an arc of single digit number of episodes it would have come off better.

SaurusX 08-09-2019 07:54 PM

Still no season 7, yet they've played every other season repeatedly. I wonder what that means.

The-Shredder 08-10-2019 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaurusX (Post 1815610)
Still no season 7, yet they've played every other season repeatedly. I wonder what that means.

I would give it some time. It seems to be jumping around between different seasons out of order and then the full season is shown. The same thing happened with season 4 where at first I thought it was showing it by mistake because it started later in the season instead of at the beginning.

clockstomper 08-19-2019 12:44 PM

Season 7 never had a home release, I wonder if the masters got lost somewhere in the Viacom transition.

ABrown 08-19-2019 02:09 PM

Ironically, I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the Back to the Sewer season on my rewatch of the show. I had to get out my VHS tapes of the airings. Anyone wanna borrow them when I'm done? :lol:

SaurusX 08-20-2019 07:30 AM

Still no season 7 on Pluto. This doesn’t bode well.

SaurusX 08-29-2019 07:18 AM

They’re showing Back to the Sewer right now. Looks choppy as all get out.

ABrown 12-20-2019 01:26 PM

So when I get some rare free time at home, I'll occasionally turn on the TMNT channel on Pluto TV. I am getting REALLY sick of hearing the guy during the commercial breaks say "MICHAELANGELO! HE JUST EATS PIZZA ALL THE TIME!". Um, no the 4Kids series Michaelangelo doesn't just eat pizza all the time.

Mario500 12-23-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABrown (Post 1829783)
So when I get some rare free time at home, I'll occasionally turn on the TMNT channel on Pluto TV. I am getting REALLY sick of hearing the guy during the commercial breaks say "MICHAELANGELO! HE JUST EATS PIZZA ALL THE TIME!". Um, no the 4Kids series Michaelangelo doesn't just eat pizza all the time.

The "guy" was probably joking.

PApagreg 12-24-2019 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario500 (Post 1829989)
The "guy" was probably joking.

Also seeing how the channel also shows 2k12 episodes I doubt they were only talking about the 2k3 turtles

Funny enough when rewatching 2k3 I rarely see the turtles eat pizza in fact when I did my pizza thread I had to screenshot an image from an episode

ABrown 12-30-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario500 (Post 1829989)
The "guy" was probably joking.

I'm sorry? :-? Is he famous? I don't believe I know who he is.

The-Shredder 12-31-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABrown (Post 1830490)
I'm sorry? :-? Is he famous? I don't believe I know who he is.

I just watched the first episode of Rise of the TMNT on Philo and I saw an ad for Blue's Clues & You with it's new host Joshua Dela Cruz. They sort of look like the same person.

Mario500 01-07-2020 08:20 PM

I had seen what I had believed to have had been the final episode of this program ("Wedding Bells and Bytes") through the "Totally Turtles" channel for Pluto TV on the day this message was posted.

Mario500 01-14-2020 11:49 AM

I had believed I had found a certain movie based on the turtles (specifically the versions of them in the TV program about them originally produced for Nickelodeon named "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles") named "Half-Shell Heroes: Blast to the Past" through the "Totally Turtles" channel for the Pluto TV service on the day this message was posted.

AleXviD 01-26-2020 05:43 PM

Do they ever show "Mayhem from Mutant Island" on Pluto?

The-Shredder 01-26-2020 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleXviD (Post 1833251)
Do they ever show "Mayhem from Mutant Island" on Pluto?

No, but there is a high quality clip of it on the TMNT social media page. It's strange that they would even use an obscure clip like that in the first place, but at least we know a master copy still exists. https://www.facebook.com/teenagemuta...0320325340223/

AleXviD 01-26-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Shredder (Post 1833262)
No, but there is a high quality clip of it on the TMNT social media page.

Interesting. Thanks.

Dejablue 01-29-2020 10:06 AM

this is weird. a very cool kind of weird. But honestly I just watch episodes of tmnt on watch cartoons online. Granted I don't think some of those episodes on that site are in high quality but the trade off is i can watch any episode I want in any order.

PApagreg 02-03-2020 08:58 AM

You know people might complain that the New York from the 2012 series feels empty but there are some scenes where it feels desolate in the 2k3 series.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.