The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Technodrome Chat! - Improved! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=15612)

Kaneda 08-03-2006 10:48 AM

yea (usually) dont bite or anything like that.
you should go to it sometime tho its like uncensored drome fun.:evilgrin:

Anarky 08-08-2006 12:39 AM

Jeez... so I got me some new computer parts, as in new CPU and new mainboard. Hey, I had to do it sometime, because my old stuff was seven years old and slowly dying. So now I have a 2.66 GHZ dual core CPU and some new mainboard with lots of stuff the old one didn't have.

Now, the only problem is, that the whole thing's not working anymore. So until that's fixed, I won't be in the chat. I won't be online too much at all, actually. So, until then... have fun in the chat, I'll be back.

Jo Dawn 08-08-2006 07:59 PM

I'm allll aloooooone! Someone come and keep me company!! *bats eyelashes* Pretty please?? :)

Sewer Bull 08-11-2006 03:24 PM

I'm there, bored and alone...

... somebody help me?

Kaneda 08-11-2006 09:56 PM

Man! Missed you by hours Sewer Bull. I'm all alone aswell.

Anarky 08-12-2006 03:50 PM

Hahaha, I just talked to Rob and he talked to me... about two sentences. He sounds more or less like I imagined him to sound. Awesome.

Ra 08-13-2006 01:04 AM

In person, or in your head? :P ;)

Oh god, why is nobody on there?! I'm board stiff people! Come on, somebody join me on my war on kittens! Somebody? Anybody? *high pitched squeek*

Sewer Bull 08-13-2006 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarky
Hahaha, I just talked to Rob and he talked to me... about two sentences. He sounds more or less like I imagined him to sound. Awesome.

So, you imagined me to sound like a Dalek with the broken voice module?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ra
In person, or in your head? :P ;)

Oh god, why is nobody on there?! I'm board stiff people! Come on, somebody join me on my war on kittens! Somebody? Anybody? *high pitched squeek*

In person. If you weren't afraid of MSN, you could listen to my voice as well.

And you're not on the channel, wallaby.

Anarky 08-13-2006 12:53 PM

Skype for the win.

Sewer Bull 08-13-2006 03:03 PM

Skype for the win, indeed - even though some of us are too lazy to keep up with the vivid conversation.

Anarky 08-13-2006 03:09 PM

We need more Skype people for our burping contest!

Sewer Bull 08-13-2006 03:19 PM

Great job, chum. No one is going to install Skype now.

Anarky 08-13-2006 11:20 PM

I'd like to say the following thing about last night: Goddammit, that was epic! Let's do it again soon.

cowabunga14 08-25-2006 11:12 PM

I'm in the chat right now and it's rather quiet. Anyone care to join me? Please do it...I'll be good to you and we can talk about anything you'd like.

Ra 09-09-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewer Bull
In person. If you weren't afraid of MSN, you could listen to my voice as well.

And you're not on the channel, wallaby.

Well, I'm not afraid of MSN. I am just technologically disadvantaged and can not talk online *fustrated sigh*

Eh? Channel? What channel? I SWEAR I NEVER TOUCHED THAT KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out of the thread screaming her head off*

.... *runs back in* Oh, and is anyone willing to dance the tango with me? Anyone? Anyone at all? ....no one wants to chat? *silence* FINE THEN! *runs out of the thread again*

Sewer Bull 09-10-2006 12:46 AM

Ra, was that you on the channel right now?

You scurried away!

Ra 09-10-2006 01:31 AM

I went on ages ago. For five seconds. But I'm on there again, so if anyone wants to have some horny fun, I'm open. We can sing songs by Weird Al all day long... :D

Jo Dawn 09-10-2006 01:28 PM

How come no one's one when I am??

I'll be on later today. :P

Anarky 09-22-2006 02:17 PM

If anyone's interested, we're talking TMNT for a change. And I sense it's going to be a good debate. So join now, have fun and chat away.

Dr. Doom 10-09-2006 02:37 PM

I'd like to note that I had some high hopes for chatting in the Web Client here at my new job, but unfortunately it would seem that this computer has no java-type whatsit installed on it and I'm not sure If i could even install one, muchless how such a thing would go over. It's only my first day, I guess. And I should also say that I'm not posting in hopes that some solution for the javalessness will be brought to my attention....moreso I'm just filling the time as I man my post. So I guess this is spam. :ohwell: