The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TMNT Turtles In Time remake (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=52785)

Jeetkunjo 07-17-2015 01:38 PM

TMNT Turtles In Time remake

Hey, finally a big update, showing every news in a shorter video, I replaced the weird effects and made the game more " TMNT" like, i feel the old verson was " too much" and lose tmnt identity , with too much sprites and stage from other games, here is the new and last video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jESRdi_NgA

Powder 07-17-2015 03:33 PM

Pretty dope, dude. I look forward to seeing more.

Jeetkunjo 07-17-2015 06:17 PM

Thx, It will take some time before i finish it, its still in progress

MikeandRaph87 07-17-2015 06:25 PM

Looks great. Plan on changing any bosses or levels completely? Glad you took the SNES version for your inspiration.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 07-18-2015 04:36 AM

Nice, more!

Mugic 07-18-2015 10:11 AM

Did you made the sprites yourself? Very nice:D

Mew 07-18-2015 10:31 AM

Looks awesome so far!
:mango:

Jeetkunjo 07-19-2015 07:26 AM

Thx you :)

@MikeandRaph87

The untouched bosses and stages will be : baxter, tokka , rahzar, leatherhead, cyborgkrang, sewer surfing and pirate ship.

All the others will be edited from others games than turtles in time

@Mugic
Yes i edited most of them,The base of the sprites are , like you can see from tournament fighters, certains characters like the turtles are slighly edited ( colors, to look more cartoon like) and other like shredder and slash had a lot of modifications(armor parts etc), im currently remaking metalhead and superkrang, next video in the end of the next week i think.

Mini-Turtle 07-20-2015 04:42 AM

Looks MUCH better than Re-Shelled already! Lookin' forward to hearing "My toes! My toes!":kgrin:

Jeetkunjo 07-20-2015 02:08 PM

Thx !

I just finished Superkrang (bipedal mecha like in the first toys playmate)and Metalhead today(look now more like a big mecha), unlike Slash and Supershredder from the video in the first post, they are not looking like the originals anymore, so i took some risks :D but im really happy of the result,i wanted something more impressive for them, and their sprites was too small for the ones i use,anyway the colors and the TMNT look is still here, i cant post a video now since i didnt set their stages yet, so this will coming later in the week.

MikeandRaph87 07-22-2015 09:25 AM

Just a suugestion, buy ou really need to switch put Metalhead and replace him with Chrome Dome. It always buged me thatt an ally despite being created by Krang was a boss when Chrime Dome appears in rhe next game.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 07-22-2015 09:40 AM

sweet! :tcool:

Btown 07-24-2015 02:45 AM

I just rebought a PSP 3000 a couple months ago for my trip to Korea, I'd love to play this! Can't wait to see the finished product.

PangolinFeets 07-24-2015 06:10 AM

Holy crap, this looks great! I can't wait to play.

Jeetkunjo 07-26-2015 02:31 PM

Thx, the only thing left now is the rocksoldiers ,im looking for a good base of sprite, to remake them, but thats very hard to find, all other things are set for :

starbase
technodrome 1st
alleycatblues

So i think one week more will be needed for the next video, since i dont have time to work on the game everydays , unfortunally

@MikeandRaph87

sorry but i already created metalhead and this took me a lot of time so chrome dome wont be in the game , metalhead was one of my favorite character thats why i really wanted him here :D

Xav 07-27-2015 12:31 AM

Why can't you use the original Rock Soldiers sprites as a base?

Jeetkunjo 07-28-2015 07:05 AM

they are smaller than the turtles so i cant use them

I Crave Pizza No More 07-31-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 (Post 1484180)
Looks great. Plan on changing any bosses or levels completely? Glad you took the SNES version for your inspiration.

That looked like the Genesis version to me.

shuriken 07-31-2015 02:42 PM

The Turtle Sprites are a recolored version of the Tournament fighter Turtles on the SNES. But it looks snazzy, I like it.

Jeetkunjo 08-02-2015 02:33 PM

yea the turtles are from tournament fighters, except slash , from the genesis

im a little late with the project because im doing a guardian heroes remake for the psp too, in parrallel with turtles in time, but i finally found a good sprites for the rock soldiers, but i'll need to do a lot of editing to be perfect, so i'll make u know soon , i hope :)