The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What Happened to the Turtle Shorts? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=44321)

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza 08-23-2013 02:36 AM

What Happened to the Turtle Shorts?

Were these on the DVDs?

'cus I never really watched the show... but I watched all the ones I could find of these shorts on YouTube some years ago :)

Jester 08-23-2013 03:01 AM

The Season 4 set has several of them...if not all.

The one to ask is gobo.

Ramboraph4life aka Matt 08-23-2013 03:47 AM

Actually, none of those are on the Season 4 DVD and have never been put onto DVD.

There is a feature on the Season 4 DVD called "Shorts", but they are different. They have animation just like the actual episodes. It's pretty much these:

But unfortunately, the shorts like FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza posted and the other ones (down below) have never been put onto DVD.

gobo 08-23-2013 03:04 PM

The 20 slapstick ones from the animators of Incredible Crash Dummies, Peach Nova, and a few in the style of the show were never on DVD. I posted a list of all known shorts a while back. Since, I got a Playmates promo from a friend that had one I'd never seen before with Mikey doing a Mission: Impossible routine. My list should cover the rest.

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza 08-23-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt (Post 1146338)
But unfortunately, the shorts like FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza posted and the other ones (down below) have never been put onto DVD.

So were these online exclusives? EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the TV rating on one of the clips. and LOL for Saturday Morning Cartoon reference.
That's sad... I have loved these

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobo (Post 1146638)
The 20 slapstick ones from the animators of Incredible Crash Dummies, Peach Nova, and a few in the style of the show were never on DVD. I posted a list of all known shorts a while back. Since, I got a Playmates promo from a friend that had one I'd never seen before with Mikey doing a Mission: Impossible routine. My list should cover the rest.

Where is that link?

CyberCubed 08-23-2013 06:54 PM

The, "Mayhem from Mutant Island" shorts, which altogether add up to a 14th episode of Back to the Sewers, were never put on DVD either. You can watch them edited together on youtube.

gobo 08-24-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza (Post 1146691)
Where is that link?

Advanced search for a thread started by me that includes the word "interstitials".

sdp 08-24-2013 02:13 PM

I think the deleted scenes were made for the videogames.

The flash shorts are great, hopefully a future DVD release would include them all.

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 08-24-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobo (Post 1147148)
Advanced search for a thread started by me that includes the word "interstitials".

This is not a complete sentence :tlol:

I'm enjoying these, not sure I'd ever seen them before.

Leonardo2003 01-08-2018 06:00 PM

So what were the flash shorts? I get them confused with Mayhem from Mutant Island.. anyone want to link the FLash Shorts? Thanks

Vivi 03-26-2018 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo2003 (Post 1738700)
So what were the flash shorts? I get them confused with Mayhem from Mutant Island.. anyone want to link the FLash Shorts? Thanks

Just look up 'Peach Nova tmnt' on YT.