The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New Episode Discussion: Return to New York Trilogy (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=5362)

Nturtle 09-27-2003 08:17 AM

Hmm.. it was very diffrent from the comics, all the turtles get to New York at the same time. I can't say I liked how the new lair opened up, I kind of liked the kind of more grungyway that it would have to be pushed like the comics.

The fights were pretty damn awesome, I think the foot tech ninja fight could have been shortened, seeing as Leo defeated 3 of em on his own in SSB 1...

I'm just wondering if they will have a Leo vs Saki fight in the end or what... probably not from what it looks like... anyways I thin the next 2 eps will be a lot better.

Splinter 09-27-2003 08:17 AM

Very good episode. Definatly looking forward to the next two parts of the story arc. Unfortunatly I missed the first 11 minutes of the series, thanks to falling asleep waiting. Nice to see that they actually showed the preview for next week right at the end of the show. Instead of forcing you to watch Crap Twins or Funky Craps. :p :D

PanMan 09-27-2003 08:18 AM

just curious though, where did hun see the battle shell?

i know shredder saw it in SS pt. 2, but hun?

cqb101 09-27-2003 08:21 AM

Nooooooooooo! I didn't think they were gonna show the preview, so I turned off the TV as soon as the ep. ended. :(

I have a feeling that the new "battle shell" might look like the hummer from TNM, because they are re releasing it with the new toy line.....

PanMan 09-27-2003 08:21 AM

and that preview looked like the short version. i'm awaiting the longer one :sleep:

Mr. Snackpants 09-27-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkNinja
That ep was pretty cool. I think they really gave the Foot the "element of surprise". :) Those "clones" had four arms, so I don't see how they could be exact clones; they looked huge. :o I'm glad they put the preview for the next ep. right after the show ended; it saves me alot of time. :)

Theyre not exact clones, something went wrong.

Jephael 09-27-2003 08:23 AM

Man, this episode kicked ass! I loved the part with Casey being told to stay behind with April just incase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanMan

Hun saw it in "Fallen Angel" after the turtles crashed the Purple Dragon headquarters in order to escape.

PanMan 09-27-2003 08:24 AM

well, i guess that was the razor jet raph was flying. i wonder if they'll make those other vehicles into toys :D

cqb101 09-27-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben_wallace3
Quote:

That ep was pretty cool. I think they really gave the Foot the "element of surprise". :) Those "clones" had four arms, so I don't see how they could be exact clones; they looked huge. :o I'm glad they put the preview for the next ep. right after the show ended; it saves me alot of time. :)

And not all of them had four arms...Only one did....

Four armed SHredder clone
Midget Shredder clone
Lobster man Shredder clone

Mr. Snackpants 09-27-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqb101
Nooooooooooo! I didn't think they were gonna show the preview, so I turned off the TV as soon as the ep. ended. :(

I have a feeling that the new "battle shell" might look like the hummer from TNM, because they are re releasing it with the new toy line.....

You didnt miss anything. It was like 5 seconds long and didnt show anything cool.

PanMan 09-27-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jephael
Man, this episode kicked ass! I loved the part with Casey being told to stay behind with April just incase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanMan

Hun saw it in "Fallen Angel" after the turtles crashed the Purple Dragon headquarters in order to escape.

ah yes, now i remember :oops:

it's been so long . . .

Meira-Bates 09-27-2003 08:25 AM

Oh my gosh! Hehe I really loved some of the Donny lines in this ep ^.^ Also, the whole thing of the pass code to enter the lair being the usual little musical thing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We also see how dangerous Donny and April really can be when they get to computer. Home made computer viruses away and junk. Mehehe. My favorite lines in this ep had to be Mikey's line about video games, Donny's line about the battle shell, and Donny's line about the room with all those weapons in it. @.@ It actualy wasn't my favorite episode, but MAN it was GOOD!

cqb101 09-27-2003 08:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You didnt miss anything. It was like 5 secons long and didnt show anything cool.

Oh, ok....That's good I guess.....

BTW, Head over to Don007's forum for a new ep discussion there too!

PanMan 09-27-2003 08:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You didnt miss anything. It was like 5 seconds long and didnt show anything cool.

yeah, half of it was a SSB pt 1 flash back with leo and the foot elite.

Mr. Snackpants 09-27-2003 08:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Midget Shredder clone

Midget shredder is awesome!!! I wish they would make a midget shredder figure but all ive seen is the lobster shredder :(

PanMan 09-27-2003 08:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Midget Shredder clone

Midget shredder is awesome!!! I wish they would make a midget shredder figure but all ive seen is the lobster shredder :(

i'm sure they'll make all three :)

Nturtle 09-27-2003 08:28 AM

I'm positive they will eventually have all three

Mr. Snackpants 09-27-2003 08:28 AM

I hope so!!

Geist_2004 09-27-2003 08:29 AM

Awesome, awesome, awesome episode. I can't wait till next weekend! The ONLY thing that bothered me was the glove for the sword, I still don't see how a turtle is supposed to wear it, not enough fingers! Ah well, just knit-picking. :goofygri:

Machias Banshee 09-27-2003 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geist_2004
Awesome, awesome, awesome episode. I can't wait till next weekend! The ONLY thing that bothered me was the glove for the sword, I still don't see how a turtle is supposed to wear it, not enough fingers! Ah well, just knit-picking. :goofygri:

Maybe Splinter'll wear it...?