The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What Star Sign are you? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=57883)

Stephen 05-05-2017 05:51 AM

What Star Sign are you?

What Star Sign are you?

BubblyShell22 05-05-2017 07:39 AM

Aquarius and proud of it.

FredWolfLeonardo 05-05-2017 07:45 AM

My friend is hugely into astrology and told me im Aquarius. Dunno what that means and never been into astrology but I think it sounds cool.

Stephen 05-05-2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1680891)
My friend is hugely into astrology and told me im Aquarius. Dunno what that means and never been into astrology but I think it sounds cool.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...igns/aquarius/

Quote:

Aquarius traits

Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian

Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof

Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener

Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them

Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.

Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.

Aquarius is an air sign, and as such, uses his mind at every opportunity. If there is no mental stimulation, they are bored and lack a motivation to achieve the best result.

The ruling planet of Aquarius, Uranus has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.

Uranus also gave them the power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.

The biggest problem for Aquarius-born is the feeling that they are limited or constrained. Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement. Aquarius-born have a reputation for being cold and insensitive persons, but this is just their defence mechanism against premature intimacy. They need to learn to trust others and express their emotions in a healthy way.

IndigoErth 05-05-2017 08:57 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3786e75e49.jpg

And proud.

TurtleWA 05-05-2017 09:45 AM

Gemini: greatest overall compatibility with Sagittarius and Aquarius.

strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...-signs/gemini/

Cure 05-05-2017 10:24 AM

Capricorn, I guess. Not really into astrology.

Prowler 05-05-2017 12:26 PM

Astrology is bullsh*t and I have no idea why most people even know what their "sign" is. I know I'm a Scorpio, but what does that even mean besides the fact that I was born in November?

IndigoErth 05-05-2017 12:42 PM

Though I don't get some people's hostility toward it either. No reason for it and most don't take it anymore seriously than they do fortune cookies. It's just some little fun thing. What kind of person hates fun, or cookies.

Wesley 05-05-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoErth (Post 1680940)
Though I don't get some people's hostility toward it either. No reason for it and most don't take it anymore seriously than they do fortune cookies. It's just some little fun thing. What kind of person hates fun, or cookies.

Agreed. I don't pay much attention to star signs, but I think they're still interesting to read. I'm a Virgo.

mrmaczaps 05-05-2017 02:08 PM

Pisces but its all BS so it doesn't matter... :)

TigerClaw 05-05-2017 03:03 PM

I'm an Aquarius :)
http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...igns/aquarius/

Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian

Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof

Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener

Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them

Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.

Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.

Aquarius is an air sign, and as such, uses his mind at every opportunity. If there is no mental stimulation, they are bored and lack a motivation to achieve the best result.

The ruling planet of Aquarius, Uranus has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.

Uranus also gave them the power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.

The biggest problem for Aquarius-born is the feeling that they are limited or constrained. Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement. Aquarius-born have a reputation for being cold and insensitive persons, but this is just their defence mechanism against premature intimacy. They need to learn to trust others and express their emotions in a healthy way.

Candy Kappa 05-05-2017 04:02 PM

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51917

MsMarvelDuckie 05-05-2017 05:51 PM

I'm Sagittarius, the Archer. Mine is rhe sign of the centaur, traditionally known to be unsurpassed hunters and wise teachers. Jupiter is my ruling planet. We are- flexible, resourceful, adaptable and quick to learn, but changeable and can become swayed from their purpose easily. We are also active, energetic, self-sufficient, idealistic, courageous and dynamic, with initiative, vision and a need to be in charge.

Sagittarius is the wanderer, explorer and truth-seeker of the Zodiac. Inherantly exuberant and enthusiastic, with an inquiring mind captivated by the world and everything in it. The hallmarks of a Sag's existance are knowledge and independence. Restless nature, passion for variety and change, needing a lot of freedom to pursue their many interests. Enjoys travelling to exotic places, meeting new people. Equally at home in the outdoors or the classroom.

Sagittarians are known for intelligence, foresighr, and intuition. They value justice and are very protective of those weaker than themselves. They are full of grand intentions, but better at starting projects than finishing them. Sometimes looses interest before the project is complete. Gamblers and risk-takers by nature. This can be a oroblrmem if they overextend themselves financially. Overconfidence can also be an issue. However they are lucky and resourceful, so if they fall they usually get right back on their feet.

Sags love to party, and are socially active. Outgoing, playful and flirtatious. As lovers they are charming, affectionate, straightfirward and sincere. However, idealism, love of independence, and an innate nature as a hunter can lead them astray in pursuit of someone more appealing.

Interestingly, I spent a large part of my childhood on camping trips, and even learned archery as an outdoor hobby. Still have my bow even though I've not used it in years. I enjoyed endless hours hiking and learning about wild flora and fauna of the places we travelled to. Enjoyed fishing, swimming and biking as well. I an also an insatiable reader and will delve into a particular subject as deep as I can if it interests me.

Wildcat 05-06-2017 12:52 AM

Libra but I'm not into astrology. I do have some of the traits associated with Libras but they seem pretty generalized to be really read into because some of the traits are nothing like me.

Slade 05-06-2017 02:27 AM

Taurus. Not really into it, but I look it up from time to time.

ProactiveMan 05-06-2017 08:25 AM

Cancer, which means I can ruin your day and I taste delicious.

DisKosh 05-06-2017 12:08 PM

Taurus.

I'm not too keen but I live in hope that one day I'll discover it gives me power and end up reluctantly joining a team of superheroes, angst over how much I hate my abilities but come to accept it in the end after being a lovable jerk the entire time.

IndigoErth 05-06-2017 01:48 PM

Come back after a full day (thanks 'clopen' work shift :roll:) to find the bulls ruling this thing so far. :tcool:

But, no Caps? I've always liked them, they're like Taurus' bff among signs. Say what you will of astrology, but I really have always had a good repore with them; including a friend I've known since age 10.

Netkeeper 05-11-2017 02:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3GujWe3.gif