The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TMNT Comic Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   IDW Limited Sale (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=44944)

Sofistocat 10-08-2013 01:16 PM

IDW Limited Sale

So I'm curious to see how many dromers patiently waited the 90 minutes for the Turtles stuff to be available. If you would be so inclined, please list what you managed to get in the frenzy. I'd lile to get a tally of total books bought by dromers if possible... I think it would be good evidence to show IDW our support(in lieu of our voice counting...)

I scored 2 Eastman annuals

Next...

natecm 10-08-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofistocat (Post 1165329)
So I'm curious to see how many dromers patiently waited the 90 minutes for the Turtles stuff to be available. If you would be so inclined, plase list what you managed to get in the frenzy. I'd lile to get a tally of total books bought by dromers if possible... I think it would be good evidence to show IDW our voice counts.

I scored 2 Eastman annuals

Next...

Your voice counts!

Sofistocat 10-08-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natecm (Post 1165330)
Your voice counts!

I figured as much, was a selling point to list what you got...

Danakin 10-08-2013 01:32 PM

I was on starting at 9:50 and was finally able to get my order through at 11:23. I picked up two Dan Duncan covers and the #21 Eastman comicfolio. Really looking forward to getting them!

Mayhem 10-08-2013 01:54 PM

Sadly, nothing, as one sketch cover was sold out by the time I processed my payment, and naturally the other sold out by the time I could re-checkout...

Jay $tarkiller 10-08-2013 02:33 PM

I got an Eastman annual, and I'm thinking bout getting the gold Tpb.

Plasticplayhouse 10-08-2013 04:43 PM

the only things i saw were the comicfolio and gold lable tpb. i didnt see any sketch covers. the only other stuff on there was the old stuff from last time.

http://idwlimited.com/series/tmnt.html

drewizzle88 10-08-2013 07:29 PM

I got a Duncan cover, Sommarvia cover, Eastman annual, and the Gold TPB.

Props to Nate and to Mike as they offer awesome customer service at IDW and I appreciate it.

DrVenkman 10-15-2013 01:54 PM

I got the following
(2) Eastman Annuals - 1 of which is being sold to an Aussie pal of mine for cost
(2) Duncan
(1) Sommarvia
(1) Portfolio

I plan on Framing the books, might possibly sell 1 of the extra Duncans.

For those who didn't see the other books is because they sold out... in about 4 minutes.
After they sold out they were removed from the site.
The MunkyOne books sold out damn near instantly (there were only 5 available).

Anyone get confirmation if they have shipped yet? I'm anticipating seeing what covers I got soooo badly.

natecm 10-15-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrVenkman (Post 1167868)
I got the following
(2) Eastman Annuals - 1 of which is being sold to an Aussie pal of mine for cost
(2) Duncan
(1) Sommarvia
(1) Portfolio

I plan on Framing the books, might possibly sell 1 of the extra Duncans.

For those who didn't see the other books is because they sold out... in about 4 minutes.
After they sold out they were removed from the site.
The MunkyOne books sold out damn near instantly (there were only 5 available).

Anyone get confirmation if they have shipped yet? I'm anticipating seeing what covers I got soooo badly.

The stack of orders is pretty intense, you'll get confirmation some time this week.

drewizzle88 10-15-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrVenkman (Post 1167868)

Mine shipped out yesterday.

DrVenkman 10-19-2013 01:08 PM

Finally received tracking yesterday. Can't wait to see what I get.

Should we start a new post for when we start getting our purchases in?

I think so. Whoever gets it in first post it up and start it off!

Powder 10-19-2013 02:22 PM

Everyone already posts their pickups in the IDW Limited thread and "I got a piece of art" thread, so stick to those.