The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Books, Comics, and Other Literature (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Injustice vs. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59862)

Ninjinister 04-18-2018 11:16 AM

Injustice vs. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...l-in-injustice

Okay, I can safely say I didn't expect this.

Hope it's better than Batman/TMNT 2. Yeesh.

oldmanwinters 04-18-2018 11:31 AM

I followed DC's relaunched He-Man comic (first mini-series, monthly ongoing, and the ongoing "Eternity War", but I haven't collected the cross-over mini-series as closely. So far, they covered the DC Universe and Thundercats (each with 6 issues). At this rate, the He-Man crossovers might surpass the total number of his ongoing series!

ZariusTwo 04-18-2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1756170)
Hope it's better than Batman/TMNT 2. Yeesh.

It's Injustice. It won't be.

Ninjinister 04-18-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1756172)
It's Injustice. It won't be.

Considering that literally everything Injustice so far has been? I feel like the sentiment of that statement is grossly misplaced.

ZariusTwo 04-18-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1756175)
Considering that literally everything Injustice so far has been? I feel like the sentiment of that statement is grossly misplaced.

Not at all

Injustice is garbage-tier for edgelords who don't have a scooby or any real appreciation for DC.

Sumac 04-18-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1756177)
Not at all

Injustice is garbage-tier for edgelords who don't have a scooby or any real appreciation for DC.

You are so amusingly funny! :tlol:

Of course, only cringe edgelord like you can truly understand marvelousness and perfection that DC is. No-one with different taste can not do that.
Delicious display of arrogance and vanity! And fanboism.

ZariusTwo 04-19-2018 06:17 AM

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good

Sumac 04-19-2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1756297)

Just, because, you don't like doesn't mean its bad.

ZariusTwo 04-20-2018 04:02 AM

Put it this way...comic book fans on CBR hate Injustice so much, they turned the thread about the MOTU crossover into a thread about teaming plain ol' DC with Doctor Who.

That's how little of a f*ck they give about this edgelord claptrap.

Powder 04-20-2018 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1756461)
Put it this way...comic book fans on CBR hate Injustice so much, they turned the thread about the MOTU crossover into a thread about teaming plain ol' DC with Doctor Who.

That's how little of a f*ck they give about this edgelord claptrap.

So the popular opinion on CBR directly reflects the quality?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo (Post 1756297)

Huh. But you just...

Candy Kappa 04-20-2018 06:26 AM

I absolutely can't stand the edgy dark-for-darkness-sake Injustice universe, by all means it works as a story for a fighting game where we need Superman to not be Superman but a murderous villain you can beat up and he will beat up others. But the comic tie-ins, yesh... There's a cute moment between pregnant Black Canary and Harley Quinn and that's about it.

So, I'm all in for He-Man meeting a evil Superman and beating the ever-living snot out of him.

oldmanwinters 04-20-2018 08:10 AM

Seems like everytime He-Man does a cross-over with another franchise, there's a quick (though temporary) "death" of a major character. Superman "died" at He-Man's hand (because "magic") in the first DC crossover and then I think it happened to He-Man in the Thundercats crossover. Who's gonna be the first to bite the big one when the Injustice Gang comes to town?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 04-20-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1756466)
I absolutely can't stand the edgy dark-for-darkness-sake Injustice universe, by all means it works as a story for a fighting game where we need Superman to not be Superman but a murderous villain you can beat up and he will beat up others. But the comic tie-ins, yesh... There's a cute moment between pregnant Black Canary and Harley Quinn and that's about it.

So, I'm all in for He-Man meeting a evil Superman and beating the ever-living snot out of him.

Or Damian killing Nightwing by pushing him onto a rock. Ugh.

Or Wonder Woman just being flat-out crazy. Yuck.

Coola Yagami 05-07-2018 09:04 AM

From what I notice the crossovers pretty much stay into continuity on the He-Man side. I wonder how He-Man will act to seeing darker and more murderous versions of the people he met in the first DC crossover. I mean Injustice is basically DC Bizzaroworld.

AT-Man 05-07-2018 03:26 PM

It's friggin' MOTU, of course I'm gonna buy it!

Candy Kappa 05-07-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1758703)
I mean Injustice is basically DC Bizzaroworld.

Without the fun and charm, though.