The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Questions/Comments/Suggestions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Suggestion] Bans/Warnings for Next Mutation bashing (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56995)

turtlefanforever 12-09-2016 04:12 PM

Bans/Warnings for Next Mutation bashing

You can't have a next mutation thread on here without people spamming it with stupid comments, going off topic and trolling. There either needs to be a section for the next mutation or actually give out warnings and minor bans for derailing a Next Mutation thread. This is supposed to be a safe space for people to talk about The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and some poor lonely souls come here just to fill a void by attempting ruin other folks looking for a good time and good natured conversation.

Candy Kappa 12-09-2016 04:17 PM

The show isn't very good, and people are gonna comment on that. Get over it.

Jester 12-09-2016 04:21 PM

We don't ban/warn people for Nick-bashing, so we're not going to do it for NM bashing

snake 12-09-2016 04:32 PM

Hahahahaha get the f*ck over yourself

"Safe space"

ToTheNines 12-09-2016 04:48 PM

We've had tons of decent Next Mutation discussions. Stop trolling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 1645322)
We don't ban/warn people for Nick-bashing, so we're not going to do it for NM bashing

Lol, get em Jester.

TigerClaw 12-09-2016 04:50 PM

Each version of TMNT will always have its detractors, That's something you have to deal with.

Aaronardo 12-09-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlefanforever (Post 1645316)
some poor lonely souls come here just to fill a void by attempting ruin other folks looking for a good time and good natured conversation.

Your trolling is normally pretty scummy, but I legitimately laughed at this one.

CyberCubed 12-09-2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Some people in the Nick section really should tone down their trolling though.

DestronMirage22 12-09-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

You can't have a next mutation thread on here without people spamming it with stupid comments, going off topic and trolling.

I'm pretty sure that happens to most threads in general, not just NM threads.

Autbot_Benz 12-09-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

You can't have a next mutation thread on here without people spamming it with stupid comments, going off topic and trolling. There either needs to be a section for the next mutation or actually give out warnings and minor bans for derailing a Next Mutation thread. This is supposed to be a safe space for people to talk about The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and some poor lonely souls come here just to fill a void by attempting ruin other folks looking for a good time and good natured conversation.

you are a dick and a big baby. go to your safe space you special snowflake. http://i.imgur.com/QLXAFaX.jpg

thundermaster612 12-09-2016 06:10 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/201...ing-baby-o.gif

NM had something but they blew it. It was a let down. It was going up, up! then down as fast as a dubstep bass drop. I'm trying not to be too bad to right now but that's mainly because I haven't watched it in ages. It's just really, really bad and it literally killed the franchise for 5 years till 4Kids made the 2003 series. People ain't gonna like something that almost completely murdered the whole franchise. So don't expect them to go for it.

Although I did like that Leo Sword toy. But in the show its function was pretty pointless

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 12-09-2016 06:12 PM

I only came to this thread to report turtlefanforever for spam-trolling, but Jester already told the kid what's what.

So, I guess I'm just here to toast marshmallows now. Hi-ho. S'mores, anyone?

DestronMirage22 12-09-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1645350)
I only came to this thread to report turtlefanforever for spam-trolling, but Jester already told the kid what's what.

I'll take one, if you please. :)

Autbot_Benz 12-09-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1645350)

they should just ban trollfanforever make both parties happy :lol:

turtlefanforever 12-10-2016 10:44 AM

yeah

Quote:

but people can actually still have a conversation there. It's impossible with this show.

Jester 12-10-2016 11:06 AM

I'll give you that some threads get WAY off track, but bans aren't the answer.

FredWolfLeonardo 12-10-2016 11:50 AM

If people are going to bash the OT here despite it being banned in the rules, A next mutation ban will do absolutely nothing.

Klunk1234 12-10-2016 12:32 PM

I don't think he said anything wrong. He suggested to be respectful on their opinions. It's not necessary to insult someone, if you disagree with his/her opinions. It's make you look like an inmature spoiled kid, like the ones from the YouTube forum. It's sound ridiculous.

JTH 12-11-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klunk1234 (Post 1645500)
I don't think he said anything wrong. He suggested to be respectful on their opinions. It's not necessary to insult someone, if you disagree with his/her opinions. It's make you look like an inmature spoiled kid, like the ones from the YouTube forum. It's sound ridiculous.

Except the OP has made his/her living on this forum bashing and trolling the Nick TMNT cartoon continuously.

So the slack you're giving OP is far from deserved.

Klunk1234 12-12-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTH (Post 1645730)
Except the OP has made his/her living on this forum bashing and trolling the Nick TMNT cartoon continuously.

So the slack you're giving OP is far from deserved.

JTH: Jester will not ban that person and I don't think Krang will do it and if you don't like that person just ignore it. Simple.

Certain sore loser is blaming a TV channel for the election's results. The people chose who they want, not that channel. Let's avoid this forum to be a second and bigger version of YouTube. Some of the members there are terrible.