The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2003-2009 series Vacation in Europe (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=57926)

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 05-12-2017 01:11 PM

2003-2009 series Vacation in Europe

How do you think a Vacation in Europe sseason or sideseason for the 2003-2009 animated TV series would've been, if it had been produced?

*Why would they get there?
*How about April (she isn't a reporter in that series, so she would have other motives of travelling there)
*Which countries would the turtles visit?
*What antagonists would the turtles face?

FredWolfLeonardo 05-12-2017 01:23 PM

I don't think the Utrom Shredder would be goofy enough to co-incidentially be in Europe at the same time or follow them there but otherwise, I would be interested to see how a trip to Europe would've been.

That's where they could've gone instead of travelling to the future in fast forward and they could devote an entire season (26 episodes) to the turtles visiting the major countries and Splinter teaching them while they face random enemies across the way. Sounds like a fun idea to me even though the Classic European vacation wasn't my favourite part of the original cartoon.

As for April and Casey, they could go to Europe together as a couple for their honeymoon and to tour the countries with the turtles when appropriate.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 05-12-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1682430)
I don't think the Utrom Shredder would be goofy enough to co-incidentially be in Europe at the same time or follow them there but otherwise, I would be interested to see how a trip to Europe would've been.

That's where they could've gone instead of travelling to the future in fast forward and they could devote an entire season (26 episodes) to the turtles visiting the major countries and Splinter teaching them while they face random enemies across the way. Sounds like a fun idea to me even though the Classic European vacation wasn't my favourite part of the original cartoon.

I would say:
*One episode set in France, with the turtles fighting art thieves stealing paintings by four since long deceased European Renaissance artists....
*One episode set in Italy, with the turtles fighting mafia.
*One episode set in the Romania, with the turtles fighting Dracula.
*One episode set in the UK, with the turtles fighting punks.

MsMarvelDuckie 06-09-2017 01:39 PM

Except that all those artists were Italian so they would do better to set such an episode in Florence or Rome. Don't recall any works by Michelangelo or Donatello in the Louvre. They were mainly sculptors anyway. That's some HEAVY art to try to steal!!

MsMarvelDuckie 06-09-2017 01:43 PM

Maybe the French one could be someone sabotaging all the wine crops of a winery. Or a rash of graffitti on landmarks. Or a would-be king trying to assert his birthright to rule.

And and Irish episode dealing with a leprechaun or a banshee(a la Gargoyles).

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 06-09-2017 02:31 PM

No.

Ten characters.

ABrown 06-09-2017 02:43 PM

The only possible way that I could see that working in the 4Kids series is if they're following a character (Shredder or Bishop) through Europe. Not BEING followed themselves through Europe.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-10-2017 03:39 AM

John Bishop

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABrown (Post 1688925)
The only possible way that I could see that working in the 4Kids series is if they're following a character (Shredder or Bishop) through Europe. Not BEING followed themselves through Europe.

I'ld say John Bishop.