The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What upcoming DCEU film are you most excited for? (2017) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59062)

ProphetofGanja 11-05-2017 07:32 PM

What upcoming DCEU film are you most excited for? (2017)

What upcoming DCEU film* are you most excited for? I guess I'll include Justice League since its not out til next week.

*I'm going to include some of the films rumored to be on the slate for production but not any that don't even have a title yet

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-05-2017 07:46 PM

A true tie between Nightwing and Batgirl. Can't pick between those two, but voted Batgirl.

Anything that branches out into the Bat family, I'm super stoked for.

ProphetofGanja 11-05-2017 07:49 PM

I'm still undecided so I haven't voted yet. I'm leaning towards Aquaman or Flashpoint, or Gotham City Sirens (if they stay pretty faithful to the comic series)

TheSkeletonMan939 11-05-2017 08:08 PM

I'm not really interested in any, I just feel bad for anyone who's been looking forward to Shazam for a decade now.

Autbot_Benz 11-05-2017 08:11 PM

Justice League & Justice League Dark for me

Spike Spiegel 11-05-2017 08:58 PM

Justice League, for now.

I'm honestly uncertain as to whether or not all those others will actually get made.

Coola Yagami 11-05-2017 09:05 PM

None, except maybe the Joker origin movie since it seems to be its own thing and not related to this mess, if it ever gets made that is. All the movies listed are doomed to fail because they're related to this DCEU. Start over or cut the ties and they might have a chance to be good. For example, I've love a Batgirl movie and a Nightwing movie. Do I want a Nightwing movie and Batgirl movie attached to this disaster of a cinematic universe? Hell no. I don't want those 2 characters anywhere near this mess.

DestronMirage22 11-05-2017 11:08 PM

Yeah, not looking forward to any of these.
The DCEU is just a huge mess that keeps getting worse. And there’s not even a guarantee that all these films will advance passed the planning stage.

Andrew NDB 11-05-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1726411)
Do I want a Nightwing movie and Batgirl movie attached to this disaster of a cinematic universe?

I really wonder how a Batgirl movie is supposed to work in this. The DCEU Batman has had a long, probably 20 year career being Batman already. Now Batgirl just shows up for his twilight?

ProphetofGanja 11-10-2017 08:55 AM

Maybe the plan was to imply that Batfleck had started training her to be his protégé, before the DCEU started imploding

Splinter the boss 11-10-2017 08:58 AM

Voted for Batgirl but it's a tie with Wonder Woman 2

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-10-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1726448)
I really wonder how a Batgirl movie is supposed to work in this. The DCEU Batman has had a long, probably 20 year career being Batman already. Now Batgirl just shows up for his twilight?

Nah, man, you show that Batgirl and Robin used to be a thing, but Bruce alienated them and drove them away.

Now she's Oracle, or was Oracle for awhile and got her legs back and is inspired to become Batgirl again...

Hell, you could have Bruce Wayne show up in this and Nightwing (and maybe a Robin movie) to apologize to them, and ask them to come back... happens in the comics over and over, so it's a proven concept!

ProphetofGanja 11-10-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1727592)
Nah, man, you show that Batgirl and Robin used to be a thing, but Bruce alienated them and drove them away.

Now she's Oracle, or was Oracle for awhile and got her legs back and is inspired to become Batgirl again...

Hell, you could have Bruce Wayne show up in this and Nightwing (and maybe a Robin movie) to apologize to them, and ask them to come back... happens in the comics over and over, so it's a proven concept!

And remember, it's implied that one Robin was killed by the Joker at some point.

Or maybe not. Who know, DC/WB sure doesn't :lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-10-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1727596)
And remember, it's implied that one Robin was killed by the Joker at some point.

Or maybe not. Who know, DC/WB sure doesn't :lol:

Red Hood, baby! Jason freaking Todd! :tcool:

AquaParade 11-10-2017 11:05 AM

I voted for Batman. There was no choice.

That said, it could have been Suicide Squad 2 if Mel Gibson had taken the directing job. That sounded super exciting and fresh for a "superhero" film.

I'm also looking forward to Justice League, Batgirl, and Flashpoint.