The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   NECA Dimension X Figures (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58357)

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 07-20-2017 02:17 PM

There were Triceratons in the Manhattan Project, so maybe...

tmntfannumerouno 07-20-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon (Post 1699967)
Looks like it is it posseble that we Get some mirage triceraton later?? But look closer on the diorama and you will see a great white above the scull and a beltanimale(sorry cant the english name on it) on the left side that resible a rat hmm is this clues fore later relases or are randy just playing with us

Good eye, I didn't even see the rat or the shark till you pointed them out.

The Purple Dragon 07-20-2017 02:26 PM

You welcome.my guess is that the great white shark must mean amargon how cool is it to finaley Get a good figurine off him

tmntfannumerouno 07-20-2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon (Post 1699974)
You welcome.my guess is that the great white shark must mean amargon how cool is it to finaley Get a good figurine off him

Armaggon would be at the top of my want list.

Lordmylar06 07-20-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmntfannumerouno (Post 1699981)
Armaggon would be at the top of my want list.

If that shark is indeed a hint, they can have my money. Instant buy.

oldmanwinters 07-20-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** (Post 1699968)
There were Triceratons in the Manhattan Project, so maybe...

Only on the box art, unfortunately.

As a kid, I thought Triceraton must be a secret boss fight.

Lil Karai 07-20-2017 02:56 PM

Good spot! They often put Easter eggs in their dios

tmntfannumerouno 07-20-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 (Post 1699988)
If that shark is indeed a hint, they can have my money. Instant buy.

What about your Armaggon? That custom is the ****!

Lordmylar06 07-20-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmntfannumerouno (Post 1700014)
What about your Armaggon? That custom is the ****!

Aw shucks! Thanks, but I also really want an official release of him as well. (I'm working on a re-do of the Armaggon I made a few years ago.)

I Crave Pizza No More 07-20-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon (Post 1699967)
Looks like it is it posseble that we Get some mirage triceraton later?? But look closer on the diorama and you will see a great white above the scull and a beltanimale(sorry cant the english name on it) on the left side that resible a rat hmm is this clues fore later relases or are randy just playing with us

I took the triceratops skull as a reference to the Turtles in Time level in which Slash appears.

ProactiveMan 07-20-2017 07:50 PM

I covet those... especially Traag and Granitor.

Autbot_Benz 07-20-2017 07:58 PM

Pixel Dan says Neca wants to do Direct to Consumer Sales for the Dimension X Set if they can work it out.

Id love for that to happen just to stick it to playmates

TurtleWA 07-20-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1700140)
Pixel Dan says Neca wants to do Direct to Consumer Sales for the Dimension X Set if they can work it out.

Id love for that to happen just to stick it to playmates

Hopefully though its not like the exclusive set with limited sale time frame. That way it would also stick it to the scalpers.

Autbot_Benz 07-20-2017 08:13 PM

Randy From NECA says there will be one more character added to this set to make it a 4 Villains of Dimension X set that will be shown later

Lil Karai 07-20-2017 08:37 PM

Someone mentioned the rat and shark in the diorama. If you look at the video above, you'll see it's an armadillo and a shark. Armaggon! To me that's further confirmation of what the 4th character will be!

tmntfannumerouno 07-20-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil Karai (Post 1700152)
Someone mentioned the rat and shark in the diorama. If you look at the video above, you'll see it's an armadillo and a shark. Armaggon! To me that's further confirmation of what the 4th character will be!

Yup an armadillo not a rat. Armaggon will be (wait for it:o) EPIC!!!!

LilithMV 07-20-2017 09:02 PM

Great figures if one love Slash and the rock soldiers. For me having the Arcade turtles is enough for me. Well unless they released arcade April.

Probably won't be getting any re-color of these either. I want April, Bebop, Rocksteady, Casey and Splinter.

tmntfannumerouno 07-20-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilithMV (Post 1700163)
Great figures if one love Slash and the rock soldiers. For me having the Arcade turtles is enough for me. Well unless they released arcade April.

Probably won't be getting any re-color of these either. I want April, Bebop, Rocksteady, Casey and Splinter.

Since this was the villans set the next one will be the hero set or a mixed set whenever that reveal is(next year?). So my guess is April, Splinter, Casey, and ???? or April, Splinter, Bebop, and Rocksteady.

inaheap 07-20-2017 09:39 PM

I like this. A lot of people like these characters. There are none in this scale. Personally I'm still hoping Bebop and Rocksteady might turn up at NYCC. They make sense for a 30th anniversary release. I can't figure out how they could think they are over saturated. I count one inaccurate version in this scale.

DonnieLaForge 07-20-2017 09:49 PM

They were more oversaturated last year with the movie. That may be when they were making decisions on these. These give them some reuse on Slash and prob between the soldiers. Stretch the dollar. Maybe if they are a hit there will be enough funds to do the chars everyone wants most at long last.