The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   So, is Nazi gone??? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=5992)

MTN889 11-04-2003 03:17 PM

So, is Nazi gone???

You mods only know... tell us the story... what happened after i was gone? All his posts were deleted... Tell us folks!

Eye of Sarnath 11-04-2003 03:18 PM

I guess I missed something...

MTN889 11-04-2003 03:19 PM

Ill start of with the begining...

Yesterday, the one who we know as "TheShredder", started to make obscene and vulgar comments... at one time. Meaning it did not gradually happen.

So, it starts out when he posts an article about a man who got arrested for teaching his dog nazi salute, and he found nazism very funny, for some reason. Then, he changed his avatar to a picture of "tails" from sonic the hedgehog in a nazi uniform doing the nazi salute, and one of the words on his sig was "Mother****er" which was disgraceful. I found it a bit erie, why would he do something like that, i thought "what is going on?"

The next topic was called "grandmas balls" and showed a nasty video... And i asked him if he was TRYING to get banned. Then the vulgarity began...

He then posted in the pic topic with his picture as hitler. We then started flaming him, because of that sick post.

Then started the real stuff. He stated making sick remarks such as "kill blacks and jews" and "white pride" and "the holocaust jews were trash, they deserved to die" which i found offensive. Mach eventually jumped in, locked almost ALL the topics in general discussion, until he was banned, notified krang, and banned him.

Now, the mods will give you the rest i hope:

Kali 11-04-2003 03:22 PM

As I understand it, all his offensive posts were deleted, and he is banned.

Voltron 11-04-2003 03:31 PM

Yeah, it says he's banned under his name in some of the other non-offensive posts.

Raven 11-04-2003 03:35 PM

really? theshredder went nuts yesterday? but he was like cool. damn. thats weird.

Dane E5R 11-04-2003 03:37 PM

Yea, I thought it was weird that he suddenly flipped out too. My guess.. Bad day.

cqb101 11-04-2003 03:52 PM

I'm glad he's gone....He was one of the forum members that I wouldn't care if they had died....Always hated him......

Bowser_Koopa 11-04-2003 04:19 PM

did't he says in that other topic that he thought that people that like toon babes were sick?, or was that other shreder?, i'm soooooooo glad he was banned :)

Karpo_007 11-04-2003 04:58 PM

Soaunds like something PWDESAI would do...

JameO 11-04-2003 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser_Koopa
did't he says in that other topic that he thought that people that like toon babes were sick?, or was that other shreder?, i'm soooooooo glad he was banned :)

Yeah that was him im pretty sure talking about wacking off the cartoon characters. Good thing hes gone. The boards is just that much cooler without him.

That Matt Guy 11-04-2003 05:26 PM

Some "nazi" :roll:

Machias Banshee 11-04-2003 07:19 PM

*dons writing cap*

*steps into the press conference, adjusting her glasses slightly*

Okay...approx. 12:10 last--er...this morning, Our current suspect was sighted by many eyewitnesses of performing many vulgar acts of unwnted nature. Several civilians (thankfully) made attempts to dispose of the suspect, and also contacted local authorities (Me) of his presence in the community.
There were several cross-community pursuits, several stand-offs in several different locations. The suspect eventually fled from the ground forces. Backup (Mikey *hugs*) was called in soon after.
The FBI soon came inot the case (Forum Brain Imperial) and quickly apprehended the suspect's location, IP addy and he is now under custody.
Central intelligence can certify that the subject was NOT of PWDESAI status, and therefore, not related to that faction. This was merely an isolated incident.

No more questions...

*walks away from flashing cameras, and the nWo guys making a mosh pit in the back corner*

Reznorite420 11-04-2003 07:20 PM

Re: So, is Nazi gone???

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTN889
You mods only know

There IS the member search, you know...

EOS: Yeah, you missed what I like to call "The PWDESAI incident, part 2" :D

Machi: As it's been said, he could've had a different IP on the same computer...that's how I was able to re-join a forum (which I thankfully no longer post at) which I was banned from once. For all we know it really COULD have been Pweddy.

Machias Banshee 11-04-2003 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reznorite420
Machi: As it's been said, he could've had a different IP on the same computer...that's how I was able to re-join a forum (which I thankfully no longer post at) which I was banned from once. For all we know it really COULD have been Pweddy.

we're able to see the location of the IP addy, like if its comcast, yada yada...they werent even close....

Bowser_Koopa 11-04-2003 07:30 PM

so it wasn't pweddy?

Machias Banshee 11-04-2003 07:31 PM

according to our sources, no...

Reznorite420 11-04-2003 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
we're able to see the location of the IP addy, like if its comcast, yada yada...they werent even close....

He could've switched services, just like I did 2 times before ;)

If I'm being too tenacious, I'll stop.

Machias Banshee 11-04-2003 07:32 PM

*goes to shmuck Rez upside the head* :P ;)

Peanut 11-04-2003 11:28 PM

Yeah I was on the IP's as soon as I saw what was going on. The IP's were so drastically different I don't think there's any possibility in it being Pweddy. Senator Machis has important matters to attend to. Now if you'll all just look forward. *pulls out nueral nutralizer* Ahem. 8) Look into this and all your questions will be answered. *FLASH* You saw nothing. Why are you all here anyways? Go on now. Get out of here!