The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [Fan Comic] New Fan Comic TMNT 2012 "The full 80%" (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=62662)

The Great Saiyaman 05-31-2020 05:27 PM

New Fan Comic TMNT 2012 "The full 80%"
 
This will take place after the events of "Wanted, Bebop and Rocksteady"
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...aXe2sB-ms8Cy3A

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...bP_2ggKxLOE7WA

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...7bdJkRgf2QDMH4

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...iheomY9NJMDY0k

This is what I got so far but I'm working on more.

The Great Saiyaman 06-03-2020 06:08 PM

Karai finds out that there's another nostalgic emotion involved when dealing with the Kraang once more.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...GMEjTwwPjLdXw0

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-04-2020 05:41 AM

This is great

ZariusTwo 06-04-2020 06:47 AM

I concur. Really good.

frank_one 06-04-2020 07:13 AM

Funny. What tools are you using for inking and shading?

The Great Saiyaman 06-04-2020 07:19 AM

Thank you all for the comments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frank_one (Post 1847432)
Funny. What tools are you using for inking and shading?

I'm using ecoline color inks and regular Indian ink. My previous comic was in full color but working with gray tints just fits TMNT better.

FredWolfLeonardo 06-04-2020 09:46 AM

Intrigued to see where the story goes from here.

My first thought about the mutant who Donatello was experimenting upon was Timothy, but it obviously can't be him since he was born human.

Perhaps April, since she wasn't 100% human upon birth, and that would explain Donatello's blushing, but I may be wrong here.

Hoping to see the Kraang more in your story, severely underused in actual series and deserving of much more bigger and epic stakes imho.

The Great Saiyaman 06-05-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1847453)
Intrigued to see where the story goes from here.

My first thought about the mutant who Donatello was experimenting upon was Timothy, but it obviously can't be him since he was born human.

Perhaps April, since she wasn't 100% human upon birth, and that would explain Donatello's blushing, but I may be wrong here.

You will find out in due time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1847453)
Hoping to see the Kraang more in your story, severely underused in actual series and deserving of much more bigger and epic stakes imho.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...wI3TVpDF0h75LQ

The Great Saiyaman 06-07-2020 02:59 PM

So where exactly is Stockman's hide out and what did the Kraang hire him for?

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...N81_zw6HRU0LCU
I have a reason on why I depicted Kraang Subprime as Irma. You will find out in due time.

The Great Saiyaman 06-08-2020 04:42 PM

April apparently still has issues with being fooled by Irma...

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...adbufdvaL2DgdI

The Great Saiyaman 06-10-2020 05:31 PM

Time for the all out brawl which the Hamato Clan easily win.
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...44XdXx9ZyzFVD4

But as always, one should never count their chickens before they hatch...

FredWolfLeonardo 06-10-2020 05:49 PM

This is definetly not over yet, no doubt the Kraang are already planning some treachery elsewhere.

Where the turtles are more skilled in combat, the Kraang have sheer numbers and logistics on their side.

The Great Saiyaman 06-11-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1848036)
This is definetly not over yet, no doubt the Kraang are already planning some treachery elsewhere.

Where the turtles are more skilled in combat, the Kraang have sheer numbers and logistics on their side.

You have no idea how spot on you are with that assumption. But you'll find out once I finish the new pages.

The Great Saiyaman 06-13-2020 07:08 AM

So about those new Mutants that Stockman mentioned...

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...hnt1-vvtr_ZGc4

The Great Saiyaman 06-13-2020 01:49 PM

The most dangerous enemy is the one who you don't recognize as such...

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...MhvDf27ObJ1240

The Great Saiyaman 06-15-2020 09:32 AM

Double page update for today.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...vbCauQd4ppASL4

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...Wsla41OLr9nBnA

FredWolfLeonardo 06-15-2020 10:43 PM

I don't know if it was intentional, but Irma Bot having the dynamite thrown into her mouth ends up looking very sexual :lol:

The Great Saiyaman 06-17-2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1848500)
I don't know if it was intentional, but Irma Bot having the dynamite thrown into her mouth ends up looking very sexual :lol:

It's mind blowing either way.

The Great Saiyaman 06-17-2020 06:52 PM

So here's Karai about to face the most difficult of all challenges she can face...


https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...muHkEWl5s27x6Q

But her clones aren't all that impressed with the real deal.

(Pay very close attention to what the real Karai says to her clones...)

The Great Saiyaman 06-18-2020 07:50 PM

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...S5YZfwznv_78R8

Time for Karai to redeem herself.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.