The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TMNT: Out of the Shadows - first anniversary (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58033)

SS Kakarot 06-03-2017 01:55 PM

TMNT: Out of the Shadows - first anniversary

One year ago today TMNT: Out of the Shadows was released in the US.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBaqtfKXoAIsM72.jpg:small

I personally loved the movie, and am sad that these characters may never be seen again in any way (a third movie, comics, toys etc.).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBaqv_eW0AAQWp7.jpg:small

I thought it would be nice to make a thread about the first anniversary, I know a lot of members here did not like the movie (or the 2014 movie) but I'm also sure I'm not the only one that does enjoy it. :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0eytuiXgAATmuk.jpg:small

Threezero should release the four Turtles plus Bebop and Rocksteady 1/6 scale figures this year.

Prime 1 Studio has just recently released Bebop and Rocksteady statues with the four Turtles following later in the year.

http://oi595.photobucket.com/albums/...image_449.jpeg

After that, who knows, but I wouldn't mind new stories or merchandise based on these Turtles.

neatoman 06-03-2017 02:05 PM

And virtually nobody talking about it for months, has the public consciousness forgotten about this awful movie yet?

Autbot_Benz 06-03-2017 02:11 PM

Let this piece of crap die already. They Ruined Casey Jones and made him a generic pretty boy whiny pussy. **** this movie

DestronMirage22 06-03-2017 02:18 PM

I'm still trying to forget these movies exist. They were horrible. 'Nuff said.

Also, in the spirit of Andrew NDB:

neatoman 06-03-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1687595)
Let this piece of crap die already. They Ruined Casey Jones and made him a generic pretty boy whiny pussy. **** this movie

Thankfully this storyline won't continue and hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes when they eventually reboot.

Autbot_Benz 06-03-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1687598)
Thankfully this storyline won't continue and hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes when they eventually reboot.

I Can wait Elias Kotaes Casey is perfect and will hold me over

sdp 06-03-2017 02:47 PM

I thought it was fine, it fixed a few things the first one did wrong though this one was clearly aimed at a younger audience. I can't say I disliked it, it's fine. I wish we could've had a third movie just to see what they did.

mrmaczaps 06-03-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdp (Post 1687602)
I thought it was fine, it fixed a few things the first one did wrong though this one was clearly aimed at a younger audience. I can't say I disliked it, it's fine. I wish we could've had a third movie just to see what they did.

The only way I'd like to see what could have been is by way of a one shot comic with the Turtles looking less like they do in these films and just tell the story that will never be a film...

Leave the cover as a blank so fans can do the perfect sketch/style they want and call it good.

Panda_Kahn_fan 06-04-2017 12:23 PM

I appricate this movie for one reason, and one reason alone; it finally gave me my childhood dream of live-action Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang. Now, they can reboot with a Mirage centered version, and I can watch it happily.

And to those who hate this movie; stop wishing it didn't exist. It got the Fred Wolf characters out of the way, and it's failure hopefully paves the way for a more 'ninja/martial arts' version the next time around. It was the egg that had to be broken before you make the omelette.

mrmaczaps 06-04-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan (Post 1687747)
I appricate this movie for one reason, and one reason alone; it finally gave me my childhood dream of live-action Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang. Now, they can reboot with a Mirage centered version, and I can watch it happily.

And to those who hate this movie; stop wishing it didn't exist. It got the Fred Wolf characters out of the way, and it's failure paves the way for a more 'ninja/martial arts' version the next time around.

Might be a while before we see another movie or maybe tv show. I didn't like this movie, but I did like it better than the first one and I went in expecting to hate it. Was it bad? Yes, but it did show the cartoon characters that have been missing...

I would think if the powers that be would do a Mirage version on netflix that it would sell like hotcakes...

GoldMutant 06-04-2017 01:07 PM

"What would Vin Diesel do?"

Star in a better movie, that's what.

sdp 06-04-2017 01:21 PM

The main reason I want a third movie is we will never have another live action universe with the TMNT that go full blown FW, so they might as well have finished the trilogy giving fans what they wanted featuring all our favorite mutants in live action.

Would it have been a classic? No, but it would've given us the characters we always wished to see in a movie.

The concept is just too silly for it to work on any movie that is actually good.

Or having the turtles travel through space and meet triceratons, I mean this stuff would not fly for the general audiences and it should've been done here.

mrmaczaps 06-04-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdp (Post 1687768)
The main reason I want a third movie is we will never have another live action universe with the TMNT that go full blown FW, so they might as well have finished the trilogy giving fans what they wanted featuring all our favorite mutants in live action.

Would it have been a classic? No, but it would've given us the characters we always wished to see in a movie.

The concept is just too silly for it to work on any movie that is actually good.

Or having the turtles travel through space and meet triceratons, I mean this stuff would not fly for the general audiences and it should've been done here.

But 2 full blown FW like movies didn't sell, so is it really what fans wanted??

It also wasn't even really just that it was Fred Wolf versions, cuz it isn't. It was badly written and made zero sense... even less than a Fw episode.

Bebop & Rocksteady could have been better versions of them... Krang could have been an entire race of Utroms.... the story needed to make a bit more sense, even by comic book/cartoon standards...

neatoman 06-04-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

I'm one the opposite side of this. I don't want a third one and I don't want to see them do anything like this ever again. Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang and most other such characters were created to market additional action figures, they should not be the center of a movie unless someone has a damn good spin on them. Simply shoving them into a movie because "Derp, that's what people remember from like 25-30 years ago! Who cares if they were basically absent for 20 years and/or most other versions?" isn't enough of a reason, especially if you don't make a coherent story around them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1687771)

Well, what little money they might have made could have come from the "fans", but the general audience clearly didn't care. Long story short, most people don't really care about the FW cartoon, to them it's just a vague childhood memory or an old annoyance that made them buy an ugly ball of grey plastic for their kids. People are just interested in what they already care about or seems neat now, these movies were neither.

IndigoErth 06-04-2017 01:38 PM

The stories were not great, but sad that the actors won't get to be them anymore. Esp with Pete having his vocal acting used only once. (I could see him voicing an older animated series Leo someday.) If nothing else, I will miss this Leo. (Three years ago I would not image I'd ever be saying it about these films, but never mind, love him here too; if not everything else going on around him.)

Although, with no third film, I would still pay money for a DVD/Blu-ray packed full of both 2014 and 2016 outtakes, goofiness and whatnot from the Turtles' actors with the Turtles rendered into it. Watching the Turtles genuinely messing up their own lines would be superior to any plot line those writers could ever come up with. :tlol:

Stil kind of wish there would be a third... with the stipulation that GOOD writers are brought in, keep Bay & Co. OUT, ditch FOX, and fix Casey. (Also, stop trying too hard to be the past and just be good. Sans unnecessarily screwing up included lore elements.) Maybe the Turtle designs aren't up to the preferences of plenty, but they're the least of the issues...

And they're hardly the only un-pretty design if you consider all designs from all media ever, and at that rate not actually the worst to ever be. Case in point... 1993? Only cute in the samurai gear. At least 2016 Leo accomplishes it just with better lighting and a grin. :P

If they even dared try a third someday... prob safest to just make one unconnected to these last two. Just claim they are older now, in their 20s or 30s, and come up with a new story. It might be safer territory for these people.

Is it so wrong to just want a good film...that just happens to star the Turtles? Stop trying to rewrite the past if you can't handle it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldMutant (Post 1687762)
"What would Vin Diesel do?"

Star in a better movie, that's what.

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS Kakarot (Post 1687591)
Threezero should release the four Turtles plus Bebop and Rocksteady 1/6 scale figures this year.

Last hint of any possible date I saw about it not long ago suggested August.

Candy Kappa 06-04-2017 01:41 PM

Have ThreeZero released all figures yet? R&B would be a good addition to the DreamEX Turtles.

IndigoErth 06-04-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1687777)
Have ThreeZero released all figures yet? R&B would be a good addition to the DreamEX Turtles.

Their shipping schedule still has B&R listed for June. Been keeping an eye on their FB page, but have not seen any mentions of them going out or being received by anyone.

The Turtles are definitely not shipped yet. (Have 2016 film Leo ordered, but no word yet.)

Vegita-San 06-04-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1687771)

They didn't do it right.

they didn't get someone who appreciated the material and not said fred wolf like a curse.

They didn't get an april or casey that looked right or fit the series.

do we really need to go all over this again? :)

drag0nfeathers 06-04-2017 04:28 PM

I didn't hate/loathe/despise either of the movies, but they were also not what I (or obviously what the majority) of fans wanted story wise.

It was long overdue for Rocksteady and Bebop to be in a live action film and I think they were portrayed pretty well all things considered. In the end they were what made the movie watchable in my opinion. Kraang on the other hand is what turned me off big time to the 2nd movie.

Don't get me wrong. I would have loved to see Kraang as the potential villain for perhaps the 3rd movie, ending the 2nd off with a teaser of his appearance and cementing in that 3rd title, but the way they shoved him into this one and just broomed Shredder felt rushed and poorly planned in my opinion. I think Rocksteady and Bebop were enough for the fans and if they spent a little more time coming up with a better story line it would have worked out so much better.

The other thing I didn't like was Casey Jones. I was fine with the casting choice but his background and general attitude was NOT Casey at all and I was really disappointed with how they handled that.

All that being said I do still value the movie to some degree. I got over the turtles appearance and tried to embrace it for what it was... so... I don't hate the new films. They just weren't what I would have liked to see with a live action reboot and I think it had much more potential to be something far greater than what it was.

mrmaczaps 06-04-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegita-San (Post 1687789)
They didn't do it right.

they didn't get someone who appreciated the material and not said fred wolf like a curse.

They didn't get an april or casey that looked right or fit the series.

do we really need to go all over this again? :)

No, thats definitely true. Not done right at all.

ranger_scout 06-08-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan (Post 1687747)

And to those who hate this movie; stop wishing it didn't exist. It got the Fred Wolf characters out of the way, and it's failure hopefully paves the way for a more 'ninja/martial arts' version the next time around. It was the egg that had to be broken before you make the omelette.

Those are my thoughts as well. I am finally glad that there was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film featuring those characters. It should've happened a long time ago. The four actors who played the turtles really brought great personalities to the characters. I even gave Johnny Knoxville a pass in the first film because he made the role his own.

As I stated earlier what happened to these films is exactly what happened to the live-action Scooby-Doo and Smurfs films. The first movies in those franchises were hits despite negative reviews from critics, but there was little interest for their sequels when they were released in theaters.

Coola Yagami 06-09-2017 07:58 PM

But... these aren't FW films.... if so they got it all horribly wrong. This is not a FW film just because Beop, Rocksteady and Krang happen to be in it in the same way it's not a Mirage film because Baxter and Karai happen to be in it. It was just a Bay film, plain and simple.

neatoman 06-10-2017 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1688988)
But... these aren't FW films.... if so they got it all horribly wrong. This is not a FW film just because Beop, Rocksteady and Krang happen to be in it in the same way it's not a Mirage film because Baxter and Karai happen to be in it. It was just a Bay film, plain and simple.

No, but the second one does emulate the formula for an FW episode.

Clutter it with poorly thought out sub-plots, do not give adequate explaination for certain key elements, give an explaination that just makes things worse for others, have an open ending that basically lead nowhere and sprinkle the entire run time with unfunny jokes. Then there's of course the fact that they really played up Bebop and Rocksteady, which when you really think about it, only the FW cartoon did before it.

Shellington 06-11-2017 08:47 AM

It's nice to see some appreciation on this forum.

Anyway, the two films were okay, but I'd say OOTS was more enjoyable than the first film.

The first film was some sci-fi take TMNT, but fell short, because IMO it tried to do the IDW origin without reincarnation and without Hamato Yoshi.

The second film was a lot more enjoyable (I enjoy Bebop and Rocksteady and Krang, and they didn't disappoint me here), and did a little more on the drama side with the schism between the brothers over becoming human. It pretty much embraced its "being out there" nature, which I think helped out.

TMNT has been many different things over its long history - a fun cartoon, a noir tale, a martial arts story - that while its variety keeps it popular, it's likely impossible to put all of that into one film and please everyone.

LeotheLateBloomer 06-11-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellington (Post 1689250)
It's nice to see some appreciation on this forum.

Anyway, the two films were okay, but I'd say OOTS was more enjoyable than the first film.

The first film was some sci-fi take TMNT, but fell short, because IMO it tried to do the IDW origin without reincarnation and without Hamato Yoshi.

The second film was a lot more enjoyable (I enjoy Bebop and Rocksteady and Krang, and they didn't disappoint me here), and did a little more on the drama side with the schism between the brothers over becoming human. It pretty much embraced its "being out there" nature, which I think helped out.

TMNT has been many different things over its long history - a fun cartoon, a noir tale, a martial arts story - that while its variety keeps it popular, it's likely impossible to put all of that into one film and please everyone.

'Different' is not necessarily a good defense though. As said before, the writing, acting, consistency, and overall execution is what kept these movies from being an enjoyable experience. The sequel may have added a bit of "fanservice" but the fanservice either had little presence to the story and was just added fluff (Krang) or badly executed (Bebop and Rocksteady). It may have been their first time appearing on the big screen but we would like to see them given better treatment or don't add them at all. What may have worked back then, may not work in today's times. Based on what I've read of IDW so far, they're incorporated pretty well. The chances of getting a movie based on that comic book line are slim but if we do get lucky enough to get one, we'll likely be looking back at OotS and go "eh."

Andrew NDB 06-16-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellington (Post 1689250)

https://usefulinformationaboutnothin...suspicious.gif

Quote:

TMNT has been many different things over its long history - a fun cartoon, a noir tale, a martial arts story
I am curious, what is the "noir tale," and what is the "martial arts story"?

Quote:

that while its variety keeps it popular,
What variety? Everything that's been coming out since the Nick acquisition is pretty samey, to varying degrees of silliness.

Quote:

it's likely impossible to put all of that into one film and please everyone.
God, they shouldn't ever even want to do that. That's a horrible idea. What we do know is that what they've been trying to do for the last 4 or 5 movies didn't work and isn't working. Time to try something else.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-16-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

That could've been a third film.

neatoman 06-16-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1690829)
I am curious, what is the "noir tale," and what is the "martial arts story"?

Unmentionables? Maybe? It's a bit of a stretch. As for martial arts... Well, there are stories that focus on the training and there's a straight up tournament arc in the 4Kids series. So it's not that off base.

Quote:

What variety? Everything that's been coming out since the Nick acquisition is pretty samey, to varying degrees of silliness.

It's just the same bull I've been hearing on the internet for years, usually just a shallow defense for the FW cartoon's extreme disregard of the source material. It usually refers to stuff made even before the buyout but even that doesn't have much variety.

If you look back to the start until now, this is what we get.
  1. A Daredevil/X-Men inspired comic.
  2. A cartoon that pretty much ignores the comic beyond convention in favor of making a comedy and barely using any characters, imagery or events from the comics. Instead relying on new ones and cartoon clichés.
  3. A kiddy Comic that is pretty much just the cartoon with a much better story a slightly different character roster that got more different over time.
  4. A series of Video Games that are made almost entirely in the style of the cartoon.
  5. A Movie that uses events from the events from the original comic and frames it roughly like an episode of the cartoon.
  6. A second movie that is pretty much a pseudo-adaptation of the cartoon.
  7. A third movie that has almost nothing to do with anything, the script might have passed for an episode of the cartoon though.
  8. Later seasons of the cartoon that tries to have a more serious tone but fails spectacularily.
  9. A Live-Action show that is sort of a sequel to the movies.
  10. A second cartoon that's pretty much a remix of the original comic made more kid oriented.
  11. A fourth movie that tries to emulate the tone of the comic beter than before but features none of the events.
  12. A comic that is a hybrid of the original comic, the first cartoon, the kiddy comic and the second cartoon. Leaning towards a darker tone.
  13. A Third cartoon with a disjointed tone and really bizarre blend of older cherrypicked material, mostly warped beyond recognisability.
  14. A Reboot movie that can more or less be described as a remake of the first movie, just with more action and a lack of earnesty.
  15. A sequel that is basically a bastardised adaptation of the first cartoon and possibly the worst of the movies.

That's about as extensive as I can make it without being bothersome to read. Point is, not that much "reinvention", just a struggle of what to keep from previous versions, especially in recent years.

Quote:

God, they shouldn't ever even want to do that. That's a horrible idea. What we do know is that what they've been trying to do for the last 4 or 5 movies didn't work and isn't working. Time to try something else.

More or less, yeah.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-17-2017 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1690871)
[*]A third movie that has almost nothing to do with anything, the script might have passed for an episode of the cartoon though.

There is an episode from season 7 called "Legend of Koji". No idea if the film was written before.

neatoman 06-17-2017 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1690944)
There is an episode from season 7 called "Legend of Koji". No idea if the film was written before.

You might as well say it's based on issues 46 and 47, those were definitely made before and have slightly more in common with the movie. Still, I don't think it's intentional.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-17-2017 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1690947)
You might as well say it's based on issues 46 and 47, those were definitely made before and have slightly more in common with the movie. Still, I don't think it's intentional.

I had no idea of that, but taking the turtles to adventures in a samurai environment isn't surprising.

Andrew NDB 06-17-2017 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1690871)
If you look back to the start until now, this is what we get.
  1. A Daredevil/X-Men inspired comic.
  2. A cartoon that pretty much ignores the comic beyond convention in favor of making a comic and barely using any characters, imagery or events from the comics. Instead relying on new ones and cartoon clichés.
  3. A kiddy Comic that is pretty much just the cartoon with a much better story a slightly different character roster that got more different over time.
  4. A series of Video Games that are made almost entirely in the style of the cartoon.
  5. A Movie that uses events from the events from the original comic and frames it roughly like an episode of the cartoon.
  6. A second movie that is pretty much a pseudo-adaptation of the cartoon.
  7. A third movie that has almost nothing to do with anything, the script might have passed for an episode of the cartoon though.
  8. Later seasons of the cartoon that tries to have a more serious tone but fails spectacularily.
  9. A Live-Action show that is sort of a sequel to the movies.
  10. A second cartoon that's pretty much a remix of the original comic made more kid oriented.
  11. A fourth movie that tries to emulate the tone of the comic beter than before but features none of the events.
  12. A comic that is a hybrid of the original comic, the first cartoon, the kiddy comic and the second cartoon. Leaning towards a darker tone.
  13. A Third cartoon with a disjointed tone and really bizarre blend of older cherrypicked material, mostly warped beyond recognisability.
  14. A Reboot movie that can more or less be described as a remake of the first movie, just with more action and a lack of earnesty.
  15. A sequel that is basically a bastardised adaptation of the first cartoon and possibly the worst of the movies.

That's actually right about on the mark. Pretty darn close.

snake 06-17-2017 04:12 AM

The best part about these PD movies is that they're really, really forgettable. I honestly forgot they existed until I saw this thread. I've seen each one once (no desire to see them again) and I literally can't remember a thing from the first movie aside from the designs.

These movies feel like repressed memories that never really surface, because MONTHS pass between the times I remember these movies exist.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-17-2017 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1690954)
The best part about these PD movies is that they're really, really forgettable. I honestly forgot they existed until I saw this thread. I've seen each one once (no desire to see them again) and I literally can't remember a thing from the first movie aside from the designs.

These movies feel like repressed memories that never really surface, because MONTHS pass between the times I remember these movies exist.

Do you say the same of all films, comics, books, TV series and whatever you don't like? Dou you forget it that easy.

neatoman 06-17-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1690954)

Alright, let's take you up on that. It's been about a year since I saw either one, let's list off what I can remember.

This is how I remember the first one.
  1. The events are set in motion because Raph leaves a symbol behind after knocking a few containers around which April finds.
  2. Turtles save hostages from the Foot.
  3. April meets them and figures out they used to belong to her dad's lab and has to verify it with videos.
  4. April goes to Sacks who then plots to abduct the turtles with Shredder.
  5. Turtles takes April to their lair and splinter recaps the origin.
  6. All turtles except Raph gets abducted by Shredder.
  7. Sacks tells them the get stupid rich plan.
  8. Raph gets everyone back and we get the mountain chase.
  9. Up the tower and beat Shredder.

Here's how I remember the second one.
  1. Basketball followed by car chase.
  2. Shredder just goes along with the plan Krang gives him despite few details and no reason to trust him.
  3. Bebop and Rocksteady are mutated and April steals the mutagen.
  4. Shredder sends off B/R on a fetch quest.
  5. April, Casey, Mikey and Raph break into the police to steal mutagen after Leo refuses to let anyone use it, which leads to April and Casey getting stuck in holding for most of the movie.
  6. Turtles go after Bebop and Rocksteady, only to fail.
  7. Vernon steals evidence which frees April and Casey.
  8. Krang freezes Shredder and brings out the Technodrome.
  9. Turtles go to stop it while Casey and April take of Bebop and Rocksteady.
  10. They all win and are honored by the police.

This was just memory, tell me if I got anything wrong. (I might not be a very good person to use as an example for a "forgettable", I tend to have a pretty good memory).

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-17-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1690979)
Here's how I remember the second one.
  1. Basketball followed by car chase.
  2. Shredder just goes along with the plan Krang gives him despite few details and no reason to trust him.
  3. Bebop and Rocksteady are mutated and April steals the mutagen.
  4. Shredder sends off B/R on a fetch quest.
  5. April, Casey, Mikey and Raph break into the police to steal mutagen after Leo refuses to let anyone use it, which leads to April and Casey getting stuck in holding for most of the movie.
  6. Turtles go after Bebop and Rocksteady, only to fail.
  7. Vernon steals evidence which frees April and Casey.
  8. Krang freezes Shredder and brings out the Technodrome.
  9. Turtles go to stop it while Casey and April take of Bebop and Rocksteady.
  10. They all win and are honored by the police.

This was just memory, tell me if I got anything wrong. (I might not be a very good person to use as an example for a "forgettable", I tend to have a pretty good memory).

You forgot Bebop and Rocksteady going to Brazil, and the turtles jumping between aeroplanes in the second film.

neatoman 06-17-2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1691001)
You forgot Bebop and Rocksteady going to Brazil, and the turtles jumping between aeroplanes in the second film.

I mentioned the fetch quest and that the Turtles went to stop them, I didn't forget them going to Brazil.

I did forget the airplane scene though, I misremembered that as the turtles meeting them near the river.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-17-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1690979)
Alright, let's take you up on that. It's been about a year since I saw either one, let's list off what I can remember.

Did you watch the films in cinemas?

neatoman 06-17-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1691028)
Did you watch the films in cinemas?

Yes, I was bored, confused and pissed off all at the same time while watching it. I haven't watched it since and I have no desire to do so anytime soon.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 06-17-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1691031)
Yes, I was bored, confused and pissed off all at the same time while watching it. I haven't watched it since and I have no desire to do so anytime soon.

I think it's easier to remember if you watch at cinema, since you don't do it so often. But of course, I can recall a lot of films I've seen on TV and video at home.