The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Offcial Ninja turtles anime fan dub topic (Voice actors!) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=9989)

Spitfire 07-01-2004 05:19 PM

Offcial Ninja turtles anime fan dub topic (Voice actors!)

Hey I started a topic for voice actors here
http://www.voiceacting.co.uk/board/v...?p=41899#41899
But I figure maybe some people here would like to take a shot at voice acting too. Please send your lines to the link email in the link above. Also if anyone has a good quality rip of the anime on hand I would love to have it so I can use it for the dub. If you can make one that would be awesome too. Post here or email me if you have it.
Thank you guys! Once we have the voices recorded expect to see it done asap

MGMae 07-02-2004 05:33 AM

When do you want the clips by?
I'm afraid I won't have access to a microphone until Monday night, so the earliest I could get in my audition would be Tuesday. ^_^;;;;

Spitfire 07-02-2004 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGMae
When do you want the clips by?
I'm afraid I won't have access to a microphone until Monday night, so the earliest I could get in my audition would be Tuesday. ^_^;;;;

I dont need clips I need full episodes as many as you could spare. I dont even need them right away I just need to know which ones u can provide me with that way I can write dialong for them and record the voices. I dont actually need the episode or episodes until Im ready to add the voices

On that note is anyone intrested in making a soundtrack for the anime?

Jester 07-03-2004 12:48 PM

i'll record as soon as my cpu finishes loading the spider-man stuff i saved to it....and i'm not sure where u're gonna find a good copy of the suptitled version...r u going to edit out stupid shredder lines like "stupid Octopus"?
oh well see ya and will send voice clips asasp
on and by the by...i thin there were only 2 eps anyway....

MGMae 07-03-2004 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx
I dont need clips I need full episodes as many as you could spare. I dont even need them right away I just need to know which ones u can provide me with that way I can write dialong for them and record the voices. I dont actually need the episode or episodes until Im ready to add the voices

No no no, I meant the audition clips - the lines to try out for parts in the dub. :)
I have the anime on DVD myself, but I have no way to rip them.

Jester 07-03-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

No no no, I meant the audition clips - the lines to try out for parts in the dub. :)
I have the anime on DVD myself, but I have no way to rip them.

does it have subs.....i could get u a dvd ripper.....if it does....

Spitfire 07-03-2004 07:20 PM

I dont need ones with subs I need one with out subs! Subs arent going to help me because I dont know how to edit them out Ill just find the dialong on a website somewhere

Jester 07-03-2004 07:30 PM

i've looked for the script...but can't find it.....wish u better luck

Spitfire 07-03-2004 08:15 PM

Than maybe sub titles would help but I need someone who can take them out when Im done with them

Jarrah White 07-04-2004 03:30 AM

I support both of you to dub the anime series :) You both have excellent voices which is why your in my TMBT movie :)

Quote:

On that note is anyone intrested in making a soundtrack for the anime?

You mean proforming the theme song?

Spitfire 07-05-2004 11:16 AM

Well that or you could you could use a program to create music. I know theres some out there Ive used them

Jester 07-05-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrah White
I support both of you to dub the anime series :) You both have excellent voices which is why your in my TMBT movie :)

Thanks J-man...still waiting for that script....:D

Jarrah White 07-05-2004 03:08 PM

Quote:

Well that or you could you could use a program to create music. I know theres some out there Ive used them

Well this year I auditioned for Australian Idol...

Spitfire 07-05-2004 08:17 PM

So far I have the perfect
Leo, Mikey, Bebop and Raph
I still need
The faries(female)
April
Don
Shredder
Krang
Splinter
The Ninja
Rocksteady
Ive heard auds for most of these I just want to hear some more before I decide

MGMae 07-06-2004 05:45 AM

Crap!
Will send you my audition tomorrow. I shall cover myself in posty notes tonight to make a few recordings.
As for the DVD ripping - my copy has subs and I don't have a DVD rom drive on any of my computers (unbelievable, huh.)

AWHN! Jarrah! :goofygri: Thanks for the compliment!

Jester 07-06-2004 09:05 AM

ok....i'll record voices today.....i should have sent in an adition a while ago....oh well.....i'll send it to day....

Spitfire 07-06-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Crap!
Will send you my audition tomorrow. I shall cover myself in posty notes tonight to make a few recordings.
As for the DVD ripping - my copy has subs and I don't have a DVD rom drive on any of my computers (unbelievable, huh.)

AWHN! Jarrah! :goofygri: Thanks for the compliment!

We could edit out the subs but you dont have a DVD ripper so were stuck....where did you buy it from? Im sure I can find someone with a DVD ripper who would be willing to buy it
Looking forawrd to hearing your voices!

MGMae 07-07-2004 05:26 AM

I got it off of ebay for $10. There's usually always someone who's selling it.
Sending over voice clips now. :)

Jarrah White 07-07-2004 05:41 AM

I'm seeing my film teacher tomorrow, I could try recording my proformance of the anime theme...

Spitfire 07-07-2004 09:11 PM

AWESOME If you could do that that would be great
MGMae your April and Fariys are just plain awesome! I love them