The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   General discussion / Latest purchases / Currently Playing? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=21346)

Lady Venus 01-18-2007 02:14 PM

Fer PS2 I bought Soul Calibur 3.

Kid Icarus 01-18-2007 05:05 PM

Phoenix Wright: Justice for All

and...

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

;_;

ThirdMarioBro 01-18-2007 05:14 PM

Booooooo. Go buy Wario Ware.

Peanut 01-18-2007 07:50 PM

Traded in Lost Planet straight up for WWE RAW vs Smackdown, or is that Smackdown VS RAW? Either way, Lost Planet is history.

Kid Icarus 01-18-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdMarioBro (Post 456863)
Booooooo. Go buy Wario Ware.

I didn't have enough transfered into my checking account when i was in gamestop, otherwise that pink case would have joined the other two games in the bag.

Peanut 01-18-2007 09:36 PM

Yeah, dude! Totally get WarioWare! $50 for 2 hours of gameplay is pure awesome!

LogicDonny 01-19-2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 456939)
Yeah, dude! Totally get WarioWare! $50 for 2 hours of gameplay is pure awesome!

wow are u nuts? I'm not paying 50 bucks for a 2 hour game. I rather just rent it or wait till it's used lol.

Spitfire 01-19-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicDonny (Post 456968)
wow are u nuts? I'm not paying 50 bucks for a 2 hour game. I rather just rent it or wait till it's used lol.

Sarcasm is God in the eyes of forum go-ers

LogicDonny 01-19-2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx (Post 456969)
Sarcasm is God in the eyes of forum go-ers

oh he was being sartastic.. Well it's hard to tell if someone is being sartastic since I see it differently when someone speaks it lol.

My bad.

Kid Icarus 01-19-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 456939)
Yeah, dude! Totally get WarioWare! $50 for 2 hours of gameplay is pure awesome!

Yeah! Because I'm totally going to just play it once! OMG LOLRZ!

I happen to enjoy the Warioware games, and I also happen to think Halo is a worthless game... go figure, huh?

Just because YOU don't like something, does not mean it's crap right away. ****ing christ, now I know why I keep trying to break way from these boards. People like you, who once they're set in one mind frame, are impossible to to debate with.

Barkworm 01-19-2007 02:44 AM

I'd appreciate it if no one would directly reply to this i.e. make this a full blown argument.

ThirdMarioBro 01-19-2007 03:30 AM

My copies of Wario Ware and Twisted has been sitting in my SP and Micro for over two years. I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. If that's not a definition of replay value, I don't know what is.

Barkworm 01-19-2007 03:40 AM

I really loved the first Wario Ware when I first played it. I tried to go back to it two months ago and... it just wasn't that much fun anymore. Personally I think Wario Ware is a lot about the novelty factor and once it wears off that's it. That being said, I'm definitely going to get "Smooth Moves" at some point but not before I can get it for 20 bucks at most.

Peanut 01-19-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Icarus (Post 457046)
Yeah! Because I'm totally going to just play it once! OMG LOLRZ!

I happen to enjoy the Warioware games, and I also happen to think Halo is a worthless game... go figure, huh?

Just because YOU don't like something, does not mean it's crap right away. ****ing christ, now I know why I keep trying to break way from these boards. People like you, who once they're set in one mind frame, are impossible to to debate with.

I was being sarcastic, firstly. Secondly, if you read my previous posts you would know that I love WarioWare and I love Smooth Moves. I was joking. WarioWare is well worth a purchase if you're a fan of the series, and it lives up to the hype of using the Wiimote in terrific ways. I'm just upset there aren't more things to work towards, like the other WW games. You can't even earn medals or "flowers" on the mini-games in SM, which makes no sense. I loved having to beat the mini-games over and over in order to get the awards.

Mr. Snackpants 01-21-2007 04:02 PM

Score!

I just went to this small store called Gametraders right off campus. I found Crazy Taxi for the Wii, err Gamecube. I also found a near perfect copy of Mike Tyson's Punch Out for the NES. I haven't had Punch Out for over 10 years because mine broke. These are 2 of my favorite games of all time.

Crazy Taxi was $5 and Punch Out was $15.

LogicDonny 01-21-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Snackpants (Post 457964)
Score!

I just went to this small store called Gametraders right off campus. I found Crazy Taxi for the Wii, err Gamecube. I also found a near perfect copy of Mike Tyson's Punch Out for the NES. I haven't had Punch Out for over 10 years because mine broke. These are 2 of my favorite games of all time.

Crazy Taxi was $5 and Punch Out was $15.

awesome titles.. mike tyson punch out was the first of the 2 punch out games on nes.. they are both the same game but different final bosses.. When Mike tyson did something bad, Nintendo took out mike tyson and replaced him with Mr. Dream who was basically the same as Mike but differnet sprite.

Super Punch out is my favorite punch out game of the 2. I really hope they bring these 2 games to the VC and hope for a punch out game on wii..

Crazy taxi is being re-released in a colleciton pak for the psp.. I can't wait..

Good luck on fighting mike tyson. he is hard.


Anyways, I got a new psp game today

generation of chaos. It is discontuined and I found 1 copy only. Whew!

Peanut 01-21-2007 06:08 PM

Dude, you really don't need to give a history lesson whenever someone brings up a game.

And you seriously bought Generation of Chaos? It's discontinued for a reason. You should have left it in the discount bin where it belongs. You need to stop wasting all your money on garbage for the PSP and buy something good.

LogicDonny 01-21-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 458040)
Dude, you really don't need to give a history lesson whenever someone brings up a game.

And you seriously bought Generation of Chaos? It's discontinued for a reason. You should have left it in the discount bin where it belongs. You need to stop wasting all your money on garbage for the PSP and buy something good.


oh ya? how u know that? it wasn't even in the discount bin. it was a new game.. 29.99 canadian.

You want to know what games i own?

I'll list them for you

The legend of heros - Tear of Vermillion
Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Wipeout Pure
Gradius Collection
Generation Of Chaos

I plan to get hot shot golf sometime tomorrow or so. It's 20 bucks new now.

I also have 1 psp movie Replacement killerss.

What games u have on psp?

Peanut 01-21-2007 06:24 PM

I've already told you which games I have, but I'll do it again.

Lumines
Prince of Persia: Revelations
Hots Shots Golf: Open Tee
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
WTF: Work Time Fun
Gitaroo Man Lives!

And I have Dawn of the Dead on UMD, which my sister got for me the Christmas I got my PSP.

And I know Generation of Chaos is horrific because I've played it. Not to mention the below average reviews it garnered. And I meant discount bin as in it's a failure of game that no one should buy. Not that it's used. That's why you paid $29.99 for a brand new copy.

LogicDonny 01-21-2007 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 458068)
I've already told you which games I have, but I'll do it again.

Lumines
Prince of Persia: Revelations
Hots Shots Golf: Open Tee
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
WTF: Work Time Fun
Gitaroo Man Lives!

And I have Dawn of the Dead on UMD, which my sister got for me the Christmas I got my PSP.

And I know Generation of Chaos is horrific because I've played it. Not to mention the below average reviews it garnered. And I meant discount bin as in it's a failure of game that no one should buy. Not that it's used. That's why you paid $29.99 for a brand new copy.

Ok um dude, tell me should I buy hot shots? before I buy it, give me your opinions?

Also which DOTD version movie do u own?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.