The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   "Trans girl" sweeps track meet, brags about it (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58054)

Andrew NDB 02-28-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1749175)
What being homophobic has to do with what is being discussed here, especially when madness discussed in this topic especially targets

I think Cubed is doing the exact opposite of what you think he's doing. But mostly I just think he's having fun.

Leonardo_thebest 03-01-2018 02:00 AM

Such hostility, such anger! It can only mean one thing ...

Sumac 03-01-2018 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo_thebest (Post 1749201)
Such hostility, such anger! It can only mean one thing ...

...that I am angry and hostile at people who want to usurp and use others to feel good about themselves?

But, of course, I am horrible alt-right nazi bigot because I don't pander to insane fantasies? Or is it because I am refuse to pander to men, and prefer to support women?
Does it hurt your male pride?
Or maybe you just hate women so much that you are OK with them staying oppressed for the sake of male fantasies?

In general, it doesn't really matter - all this "progressivism" will go the way Hippies or any other subculture did and die out as soon as those wonderful "progressives changing the world one noun at a time" will grow up and start to live in the real world and have real obligations rather than be angry about something on Facebook.

Refractive Reflections 03-03-2018 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1748934)
Laugh all you want, but this is exactly what might happen, if things will continue to develop the way they are.

Apparently it was not enough for some men to have their own league. Now they can appropriate women league, which will become "league for male losers who can't achieve anything in the league for the men".

How are women feeling about this? How do they feel when all their efforts are wasted due to natural advantage of trans women (which, if you listen to some TAs do not exist)?
No-one cares. It's all men's rights that matter.
Always men's rights.

I don't doubt that at all actually. Remember in today's culture, feelings are fact! Anyone can be trans-anything now.

Leonardo_thebest 03-03-2018 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1749203)
...that I am angry and hostile at people who want to usurp and use others to feel good about themselves?
I am a horrible alt-right nazi bigot because ...

I was going to say Sith Lord, but you know, sure, if you want that label, I'm not going to argue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1749203)
Or is it because I am refuse to pander to men, and prefer to support women?
Does it hurt your male pride?
Or maybe you just hate women so much that you are OK with them staying oppressed for the sake of male fantasies?

So, now we have hate and confusion.

They don't even know what their point was anymore. Just yelling at things and shaking their fists at stuff.

"That wall's the wrong color! I need a toilet! Chocolate Cheerios! Who put a banana there! Are these my shoes?"

If you want to spew hate speech, cool, that's fine, but you're going to get called out for it. It's not in support of anything, or anyone.
Nobody's standing with you, cheering on your rage.

Sumac 03-03-2018 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo_thebest (Post 1749562)
I was going to say Sith Lord, but you know, sure, if you want that label, I'm not going to argue.

You are so-so funny. :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo_thebest (Post 1749562)
So, now we have hate and confusion.

They don't even know what their point was anymore. Just yelling at things and shaking their fists at stuff.

"That wall's the wrong color! I need a toilet! Chocolate Cheerios! Who put a banana there! Are these my shoes?"

If you want to spew hate speech, cool, that's fine, but you're going to get called out for it. It's not in support of anything, or anyone.
Nobody's standing with you, cheering on your rage.

As expected from you - zero arguments and incoherent rambling.
You haven't even answered any of my questions.

Arguments and reality are not hate speech, at least for any normal humans. Not trolls like you.

MsMarvelDuckie 03-04-2018 01:05 PM

Good to see nothing has changed here. Same ridiculous rants over issues from the same sector. Love how predictable the Drome is.

Cubed, for the record, I love what you did there! Great meme!