The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Technodrome Remix issue 2 (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=35757)

JonesyKitty 03-14-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Splinter (Post 923734)
You do not have too. I will be formatting and lettering.

-ms

wait, were we supposed to put in the text bubbles? cuz if we were i'll have to add mine in...lol

oldmanwinters 03-14-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaseyJonesFan (Post 923907)
wait, were we supposed to put in the text bubbles? cuz if we were i'll have to add mine in...lol

No, it will probably look better if all the text is standardized... which Master Splinter will take care of.

I've yet to begin coloring on page17 has yet, I just finished cleaning up the lines yesterday. I might have to turn in mine by this weekend.

EDIT: I thought CJF meant "put text in the bubbles" rather than "text bubbles." I actually don't know if we need to add those or not.

Ulisses31 03-14-2012 04:34 PM

I have a delay... weekend hope I have it done.

JonesyKitty 03-14-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 923913)
No, it will probably look better if all the text is standardized... which Master Splinter will take care of.

I've yet to begin coloring on page17 has yet, I just finished cleaning up the lines yesterday. I might have to turn in mine by this weekend.

okay. i was just confused cuz it looked like several others added bubbles thereselves and i didnt.

oldmanwinters 03-14-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaseyJonesFan (Post 923990)
okay. i was just confused cuz it looked like several others added bubbles thereselves and i didnt.

I've been adding bubbles myself, because I thought they might be critical to my own panel layouts. Some of the bubbles did end up a little too small, but I figure Master Splinter can tweak them as he sees fit.

Also, I actually read your post to say "put text in the bubbles" rather than "text bubbles." I actually don't know if we need to add those or not.

cartoonistaaron 03-14-2012 11:18 PM

Guys, I'm pushin' it on my page. It's all done except for the all important center panel. I am going to bust my butt to get it in within the next 22 hours. If I don't, please don't unleash your venom and hatred upon me, for I am but a man.

Nelson 03-15-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cartoonistaaron (Post 924101)
If I don't, please don't unleash your venom and hatred upon me, for I am but a man.

*clicks "Like" button*

Master Splinter 03-15-2012 06:45 AM

If you have already added bubbles, cool; if not, then that is completely fine.

And for those that missed the deadline, well I guess I am gonna have to just wait longer... :D

-ms

TheCanadiandrome 03-15-2012 12:39 PM

Can't wait to see when done

LEOTMNT 03-15-2012 01:10 PM

Hey guys, sorry but I'm gonna be a little late on this one prob have it by next week. If you must give my page to someone who can put it out faster I'd understand.

Master Splinter 03-15-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEOTMNT (Post 924229)
Hey guys, sorry but I'm gonna be a little late on this one prob have it by next week. If you must give my page to someone who can put it out faster I'd understand.

LOL, I don't think it is that big of a deal... Just get it in as soon as you can...

-ms

Buffy 03-15-2012 03:06 PM

I'd like to apologize too: still working on my pages... :(

Donnie 03-15-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy (Post 924247)
I'd like to apologize too: still working on my pages... :(

Same here...

Coola Yagami 03-15-2012 04:22 PM

almost done as well, just gotta clean it up some.

JonesyKitty 03-15-2012 05:38 PM

just sent page 26! finally XD


oldmanwinters 03-15-2012 05:59 PM

Nice job with April's hair and the turtles' noses, CJF. They look very lively and almost 3-dimensional.

I think I'm going to keep my pages under secrecy until the release of the comic. I should get them to Master Splinter soon.

My turtles will all have red masks, but I'm undecided whether I want to give the turtles distinct skin colors or just stick with the Mirage all-green palette. Any suggestions?

JonesyKitty 03-15-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 924281)
Nice job with April's hair and the turtles' noses, CJF. They look very lively and almost 3-dimensional.

I think I'm going to keep my pages under secrecy until the release of the comic. I should get them to Master Splinter soon.

My turtles will all have red masks, but I'm undecided whether I want to give the turtles distinct skin colors or just stick with the Mirage all-green palette. Any suggestions?

thanks :) ithink you should do distinctive skin colors. it would look good with all red masks imo

RadRaphRed 03-15-2012 08:01 PM

I am very close and just need to figure out a scanning issue. Sorry. I will get it to splinter ASAP.

Jester 03-15-2012 08:24 PM

"Borrow" IDW's shades of green Adam. If you need an assist, let me know.

oldmanwinters 03-15-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 924330)
"Borrow" IDW's shades of green Adam. If you need an assist, let me know.

Yeah, man, I could use some help. Make me up a palette or something!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.