The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TMNT Legends (App) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55148)

pferreira 05-07-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1805008)
I recommend leveling up the old fashioned way, and if you can get characters within reasonable closeness of the next level (75% or so), then you can use a little mutagen (especially at the higher levels) to push them over over the top and keep your team strength fairly balanced.

My method is to cap everyone at Level 60, build up an army. This way it's easier to get through the gauntlet. It won't be difficult if everyone is at that specific level but make sure also their skills are all completely upgraded.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 05-13-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1805541)
My method is to cap everyone at Level 60, build up an army. This way it's easier to get through the gauntlet. It won't be difficult if everyone is at that specific level but make sure also their skills are all completely upgraded.

What's the skill level cap? 10?

Also, I JUST unlocked Nick Michelangelo. FINALLY have all four Turtles. Now to level that dude up to 45.

Tried for Splinter over the weekend, got my shell kicked. Next time he comes around, maybe I can actually earn some DNA...

pferreira 05-14-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1806084)
What's the skill level cap? 10?

Not sure, haven't gone for every skill completely upgraded. Game won't allow that until you level up to a certain point. I do know however each character skill goes past level 6.

Toitlefan 05-14-2019 10:52 PM

Right now I think the skill levels cap at 7. At least thatís what my profile says. Looking at each of my characters skill levels say 1/7, 2/7 and up to 7/7. Also, it looks like youíll need platinum gear to unlock any level 7 skills.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 05-15-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toitlefan (Post 1806250)
Right now I think the skill levels cap at 7. At least thatís what my profile says. Looking at each of my characters skill levels say 1/7, 2/7 and up to 7/7. Also, it looks like youíll need platinum gear to unlock any level 7 skills.

Yeah, I bumped one of Leo's skills to 6 last night and "coming soon" was all the game would say about one of the items needed to level up to 7.

Slade 05-16-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1806274)
Yeah, I bumped one of Leo's skills to 6 last night and "coming soon" was all the game would say about one of the items needed to level up to 7.

Yeah, I don't think anything will ever actually "come soon". From what I hear, game hasn't been updated in forever.

Got Raph promoted today for 5000 dna. That's now Leo, Casey and him past the 45 mark.

I hate that this has turned into a once a day log in for me. :ohwell:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 05-17-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade (Post 1806455)
Yeah, I don't think anything will ever actually "come soon". From what I hear, game hasn't been updated in forever.

Got Raph promoted today for 5000 dna. That's now Leo, Casey and him past the 45 mark.

I hate that this has turned into a once a day log in for me. :ohwell:

I've got Leo, Karai, and Don past 45 now. I just log on in the evening, do the daily missions, and call it done.

Slade 05-17-2019 05:40 PM

Thatís what I do too, hopefully the arena or whatever will have somebody I actually want next round.

pferreira 05-20-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade (Post 1806534)
Thatís what I do too, hopefully the arena or whatever will have somebody I actually want next round.

Just keep plugging away at it and level up as many characters as you can to the same level before going further. That way the gauntlet is easy peasy.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 05-20-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1806844)
Just keep plugging away at it and level up as many characters as you can to the same level before going further. That way the gauntlet is easy peasy.

I made the mistake of leveling my Leo and Karai too early. Gauntlet's been a b!tch for a month or more now, barely get 15% completion before reset...

Slade 05-23-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1806844)

I beat it once, haven't beaten it since. I just attempt one for the daily mission and back out right now since it counts towards it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 06-01-2019 08:24 PM

I think I'm losing interest in the game. I've got the four Turtles, but grinding bores me. There's not a ton of characters I care to unlock that I don't already have, except for Slash and Leatherhead.

It's just diminishing returns at this point.

Slade 06-01-2019 11:34 PM

I have a feeling that same thought is why they haven't updated the game in so long. It's probably long dead..:lol:

pferreira 06-03-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1806850)
I made the mistake of leveling my Leo and Karai too early.

What I have found is that if you get enough xp for certain characters to a point the game automatically levels up those characters. I got 2012 Mikey up to 62 without doing it manually, then have had to get everyone else up to that level. It's important as if you don't do this the Gauntlet becomes more difficult since it's adjusting to your highest character level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade (Post 1807284)
I beat it once, haven't beaten it since. I just attempt one for the daily mission and back out right now since it counts towards it.

I do the Gauntlet every couple of days. Don't see the point in doing it every day. Gets easier with the more characters you have at the same skill levels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1808246)
I think I'm losing interest in the game. I've got the four Turtles, but grinding bores me.

I haven't even made an attempt to finish the game because I know I need to grind so much first. :ohwell:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 06-03-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1808377)
I haven't even made an attempt to finish the game because I know I need to grind so much first. :ohwell:

I haven't bothered to uninstall it. I figure I'll keep it on my phone for if I need to entertain my kids at, say, a doctor's waiting room or something like that.

But I ain't played it in 3 days or so. I'm done. Got $hit to do and would rather play DC Legends (still trying to get some dang DNA for Red Robin) or Star Trek Timelines.

pferreira 06-17-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1808380)
I haven't bothered to uninstall it. I figure I'll keep it on my phone for if I need to entertain my kids at, say, a doctor's waiting room or something like that.

But I ain't played it in 3 days or so. I'm done. Got $hit to do and would rather play DC Legends (still trying to get some dang DNA for Red Robin) or Star Trek Timelines.

Fair enough. Is Star Trek Timelines good? There's quite a few Star Trek game apps on Android and PCs and I wondered if that was a good one? Is it less frustrating to play than TMNT Legends?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 06-17-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1809656)
Fair enough. Is Star Trek Timelines good? There's quite a few Star Trek game apps on Android and PCs and I wondered if that was a good one? Is it less frustrating to play than TMNT Legends?

FAR less frustrating. It's super easy to level up characters, comparatively, but the top tier characters (5*) take forever to add stars. But, there's about 700 different crew to collect (and increasing weekly), so that's why it's easier to add crew and acquire crew.

I uninstalled TMNT Legends and DC Legends, but I play Timelines every day and still enjoy it 8-9 months later. Still fresh, not frustrating.

Coola Yagami 06-17-2019 01:42 PM

I'm just glad to say I actually beat Kraang Prime and beat the game. Like no matter what happens now, if it dies altogether (as in you can no longer play or download it), I can happily say I beat it.